I say we go back to the original topic
Old 09-07-2009, 05:31 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex405687 View Post
Yup the more the merrier!
I say we go back to the original topic
yeah or else we'll get our heads chopped off lol. to save our heads and the thread, i think that anybody who has trouble buying her albums should look online at amazon and ebay first, but before they buy anything, to check their local barnes and noble, borders, f.y.e., any large music store for cheaper prices. cause you never know what you'll find. and if all else fails, ask the inactive/uninterested members if they want to sell them.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:37 AM
Drummer Boy

Forrplay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
yeah or else we'll get our heads chopped off lol. to save our heads and the thread, i think that anybody who has trouble buying her albums should look online at amazon and ebay first, but before they buy anything, to check their local barnes and noble, borders, f.y.e., any large music store for cheaper prices. cause you never know what you'll find. and if all else fails, ask the inactive/uninterested members if they want to sell them.
Do they not have a section on her site to buy directly from it?
Old 09-07-2009, 05:45 AM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forrplay View Post
Do they not have a section on her site to buy directly from it?
to download it i think, but i was suggesting that for any members who want the real deal lol. I prefer the latter I dont think they have updated her site in a long while though. I signed up for the google fan map thing and the newsletter: the map is blank except for dots. i've never received a newsletter from the site at all.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:52 AM
Drummer Boy

Forrplay is on a distinguished road

Quote:
to download it i think, but i was suggesting that for any members who want the real deal lol. I prefer the latter I dont think they have updated her site in a long while though. I signed up for the google fan map thing and the newsletter: the map is blank except for dots. i've never received a newsletter from the site at all.
I tried to do the map but it was just blank, no dots or anything, I can't blame her though because she's busy most of the time along with everyone else working with her
Old 09-07-2009, 07:50 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
i want to get it as soon as it comes out, but i read above that the shipping price for Amazon.fr is crazy. What to do, what to do?!?
Amazon.com screw the extra shipping cost and get it in the same time

Old 09-07-2009, 09:19 AM

Vorock is on a distinguished road

Can anybody give info on how to get a copy in Virginia:P? If there's any special record company or something...
Old 09-07-2009, 10:46 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorock View Post
Can anybody give info on how to get a copy in Virginia:P? If there's any special record company or something...
All of her CD's are available here in the U.S. A local CD store, Barnes and Noble or even Best Buy can order them for you. You just have to ask them to do it.
Old 09-07-2009, 11:10 AM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Just to be clear, one should note the difference between Alizée's current catalog of released music versus her upcoming album and single(s) which haven't been released yet. There are many options for getting her old and current stuff, as has been mentioned in previous posts. But the upcoming music may be difficult to get at first, especially if you want it immediately after it's released. In this case, I had my best luck with Amazon.fr.

For those of you in the USA (like me), I suppose your options will all depend on whether they decide to officially release it here.
Old 09-07-2009, 05:05 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vorock View Post
Hallelujah! Another Virginia fan! Hey Vorock, i've looked everywhere, best buy, walmart, f.y.e., and several other places but i've never seen her albums anywhere here in VA. Well at least not in Fairfax in NoVA. I've had to buy all mine from Amazon.