Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 10-10-2011, 11:25 PM

ptjmwa is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
Im very proud of her. The whole time she was down there. In the interview today, when asked about posing nude, and how Jeremy feels about her being a "sex symbol", very mature answers.

I think she said about the Jeremy question: "I am his" or something like that. So sweet.

I hope she knows how proud we are of her.
YEah. THis interview right?
Stay tuned. I will keep updating the subtitles.
<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/kDFO0fjgt9Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
Old 10-11-2011, 12:53 AM

Alex is on a distinguished road

Well, I enjoyed last night indeed. I think she was very well promoted by TV AZTECA and Azteca America(US) by having an abundance of anouncements of her appearance in graphics, commercial, shows, etc..

I think she looked great and spectacular as always, also having back up dancers was a big help to fill up the big stage and not leaving her alone, especially in Les collines. My favorute performace was les Collines I think she sang it great eventhough having the real track in the background too.

What I really didn't enjoy was that dude singing JEAM with her, it completely ruined that song presentation. Plus, it was weird seeing a dude singing JEAM, which I bet he didn't even know the meaning and what he was actually singning.

Unfortunately I passed some rough moments during this event, my dad(fan also), sister(fan), and one of my cousin from Mexico(non fan) did mention she was off in the singing tone during JEAM. I didn't want to agree but in my opinion thay are right. I thought her voice was not in the best condition for staying in tone I've always thought her voice is best when singing songs at a lower tone such as, la javanaise, l'e-mail des ailes, Hey Amigo,amelie m'a dit, ACC, Les Collines, etc.. Hopefully she can somehow control her voice a little more and sing perfectly at any type of tone. (don't kill me for this lol, just trying to see this from a neutral point to give feedback for improvements )

Im also glad Ventaneando didn't say anything bad about her, some small ignorant comments here and there from some of the hosts but nothing major.
Props to the Ventaneando girl for speaking apparently very well french.

Thanks to everybody for posting the photos, videos, and articles!
Old 10-11-2011, 01:35 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Videos with subtitles:
<IFRAME height=315 src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/CjuBdHzIy3A" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

[/QUOTE]

Did you see Alizée bite her tounge at the 57 second mark? Cute.

By the way, thanks for the English subtitles.
Old 10-11-2011, 03:58 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

The subtitles are looking great guys! Now just finish them I'm totes jk'n if you need some help doing them then I'm in....i know Spanish, English...AND Google Translate
Old 10-11-2011, 04:10 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Another articles in France about Alizee's visit to Mexico: (Thanks to Alizee Nation).

http://www.purepeople.com/article/al...caine_a88934/1

Translations:
In spring 2010, Alizée attempted a comeback with the album A child of the century, driven by the single Hills. Back halftone since this fourth opus has elapsed than 10 000 copies on French soil in a year and a half of operation.
It is no longer a secret is a hit abroad Alizée today. Japan, Mexico, the former protected Mylène Farmer has thousands of fans and albums meet a considerable success.

Ozap of our colleagues have seized the last passage of the interpreter of Miss Juliette on the set of The Academy, Star Academy broadcast on Mexican Numerada, who announced his coming to the same "world exclusive"! No less!

It happened yesterday Sunday, October 9, on the set of the show and agreed to resume her hit I'm tired, released in 2003 with one of the candidates. A sequence to discover in our video player! Moments earlier, she took advantage of a privilege of size by being the guest of honor of JT 20 hours of the chain.

And at a time when his last album was released internationally, the return of the beautiful Ajaccio in France said ... Until his fifth album scheduled for spring 2012, we will soon find the pretty brunette with Alain Chamfort in the album best of the latter, to be published at the end of the year.

http://www.greatsong.net/MUSIQUE-ALI...EOS-28901.html

Translations:
Alizée, our national Lolita, is a true pop icon in Mexico! Indeed, the former protected Mylène Farmer was the guest of television news but also the Mexican Star Academy!

The singer has performed his song "I'm Fed Up" in duet with a candidate, then she sang her latest single Hills, from his latest studio album "A Child of the Century", which went rather unnoticed in France. This is far from being the case in Mexico, as Alizée is still revered there. As proof, a banner bearing the words "world exclusive" accompanied the singer during his performance!

Alizee is less talked about her in France these days, explained why she said it is more difficult to keep an audience in France.
"It's complicated in France, we can not have that kind of career, or if somebody is that the audience is really open. I feel that France is difficult to change music, change the style, to grow too, it's hard. When people are used to hearing something or seeing something, they are quickly destabilized and for once, tired. "

I'm glad she's getting some publicities in France. Hopefully, they'll realized what they've been missing.
Old 10-11-2011, 05:10 AM
Alizée Cake Bandit!

Nubcake is on a distinguished road

Yay, they just talked about her on the nrj, paris c'fou
Old 10-11-2011, 05:33 AM
"C'est de la bombe"

Jake04 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jake04 View Post
More than 56,200 in ONE DAY!

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QvZUFbZrFR0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
It now has almost 130,000 views in just TWO DAYS! Compared that to Les Collines which has less than 15,000 votes!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9sqCGrgKG2I" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I guess most of her fans still prefer her old songs over the new ones.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nubcake View Post
Yay, they just talked about her on the nrj, paris c'fou
Link pleeeease!

Last edited by Jake04; 10-11-2011 at 05:33 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 10-11-2011, 06:12 AM

Karin is on a distinguished road

so, the HD video which was posted here before is no full, so...

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/NQmymksiwOA?version=3&amp;hl=sk_SK"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/NQmymksiwOA?version=3&amp;hl=sk_SK" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Old 10-11-2011, 08:17 AM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post
HQ Screencaps requested by BigDan:
(
amazing !
Old 10-11-2011, 09:41 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Tags
alizee, la academia, rumor