Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2013, 08:03 PM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

This charity is organized by the "french" footballer Mavuba who became rich as fuck by breaking the rules of the sport many times over... --' How can Lili allow him to lay a hand on her?

http://instagram.com/p/Xp8vyLNoXo/

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..

Last edited by lapinschous; 04-08-2013 at 08:32 PM..
Old 04-08-2013, 08:08 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well I think she hasn't learned her lesson. She liked Jeremy because he was a bad boy and it looks like he ruined her career and maybe ruined her life. I said a long time ago she was on a very slow learning curve as far as her career and she hasn't learned enough yet.
Old 04-08-2013, 09:12 PM

LXND3R is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Topaz View Post

perfection
Old 04-09-2013, 09:36 AM

ALS is on a distinguished road

She is a fan of these Footballers so she wants a picture with them. Scruffydog if you were on a plane with Peyton Manning wouldn't you want a picture with him? When I told people I wish I had been able to get away and head over for the autograph session I got the, are you Fu**ing crazy look from everyone around me. Same applies here to Alizée and her devotion to Frances national sport of Football, she wants pictures with these sports stars. I don't see any thing wrong with it as long as she is "Just" a fan and doesn't get involved with any of these guys.
Old 04-09-2013, 10:42 AM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
This charity is organized by the "french" footballer Mavuba who became rich as fuck by breaking the rules of the sport many times over... --' How can Lili allow him to lay a hand on her?

http://instagram.com/p/Xp8vyLNoXo/
can you tell more ? What has he done ? How is his reputation in France and is he well known or just nobody ?
Old 04-09-2013, 10:53 AM
Amélie's Fed Up in Autumn

lapinschous is on a distinguished road

He's very well known and is a very respected footballer even though not everything is clean about his way of playing. anyway I don't like football, and even less this guy...

but that's just me I guess

La Nostalgie des jours gourmands..
Old 04-09-2013, 01:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
She is a fan of these Footballers so she wants a picture with them. Scruffydog if you were on a plane with Peyton Manning wouldn't you want a picture with him? When I told people I wish I had been able to get away and head over for the autograph session I got the, are you Fu**ing crazy look from everyone around me. Same applies here to Alizée and her devotion to Frances national sport of Football, she wants pictures with these sports stars. I don't see any thing wrong with it as long as she is "Just" a fan and doesn't get involved with any of these guys.
Actually if I was on the same plane with Peyton Manning, I'd punch him as hard as I coud right in the face, even if he was flying the plane............................just kidding. As much as he's been a thorn in the side of the Patriots, I have a tremendous amount of respect for him. I think he's a better quarterback than Brady. The Patriots have beat them for the most part because they had a better "team".

But getting my picture taken with some star or getting someone's autograph has never meant that much to me, even with Alizee. I've always wished I could have seen a certain star or in this case Alizee perform, when they are at the top of their game. Now there have been so many great performances from 1999 to 2004 and I wish I could have been there to see them. That is why I went to Pistoia and Taormina and the Triage Lavoire building and on this last trip, the Olympia, because it was the closest thing I could get to seeing her perform there.

Nowadays, how she dresses has a tremendous impact on how much enjoyment I will get out of a performance of hers. So now I wouldn't go across the pond to see her for just one performance, because I'm not sure what I am going to see, where if I had known about her back let's say in 2003, I would have flown over just to see her sing one song.

I kind of digressed here a little bit. I think she is attracted to bad boys and I feel those boys who are bad in the way she likes, are also bad in other ways and if she gets into a relationship with another bad boy, it will end much like her first.
Old 04-09-2013, 02:19 PM

foxy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lapinschous View Post
He's very well known and is a very respected footballer even though not everything is clean about his way of playing. anyway I don't like football, and even less this guy...

but that's just me I guess
hmm, I know Zidane, Terry Herry, Ribery and Benzema, but Mavuba?
Never heard of him b4.

Last edited by foxy; 04-09-2013 at 02:56 PM..
Old 04-10-2013, 04:06 AM

Nino is on a distinguished road

Speaking of football, I came across this thread today. Apparently Alizée was considering investing in a football club with M. Pokora. I wonder if it really happened.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=6939

Edit:

I also came to know that she's a Real Madrid fan! Just like me

Last edited by Nino; 04-10-2013 at 04:06 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 04-10-2013, 07:36 AM
#Lilibugged #Alizéen #Hashtag

melovelily is on a distinguished road

Face closeups FTW.

Closed Thread

Tags
twitter