Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 05-31-2007, 03:06 PM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

and what reason would that be?

nobody should be obligated to buy the dvd. there's plenty of reasons why someone wouldnt have it, be it money problems, too young to have a credit card and parents wont buy it for them, or just plain lazy.

Last edited by nurvonic; 05-31-2007 at 03:18 PM..
Old 05-31-2007, 03:52 PM

paleddy62 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by nurvonic View Post
and what reason would that be?

nobody should be obligated to buy the dvd. there's plenty of reasons why someone wouldnt have it, be it money problems, too young to have a credit card and parents wont buy it for them, or just plain lazy.
If you read what I wrote, then maybe you wont respond this way. Let me explain.....I am taking a trip to Amsterdam tomorrow...so I was feeling a little like Santa Clause. I was thinking of buying what I could on "Alizee En Concert" DVD's, and to share it with other peeps. Now all don't jump and celebrate..cause I can only buy so much. I do have the DVD, but I won't record it because of my respect for Lili. Call it strange, but that is the way I feel. Lili has made little out of her success...majority going to to the main folks...MF..LB..etc. So I rather buy the disk/cd's and share it than pirate it. That's why I asked those questions....if I was back home, I would be one of those that couldn't get my hands on that downloading it illegally. But since a memeber "Snatcher" was nice enough to mail dvd's to alot of us...i'd thought I would do the same. Have a good day.