Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-24-2010, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

No, but it did have the feel of his shows. It was a great show. Went off the air too soon too.
Old 11-02-2010, 06:25 PM

Victor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
And for the guys with piercings, it just comes off to me as them trying too hard to be noticed.
lol cmon bro. you know the reason we wear these tight fly shirts is to get the attention i know i do and it works.

i dun want to say this but be real homie the truth is we are ripped and not afraid to show it. i got you beat tho dont deny that either haha

duece

"life is a game, and I win"
Old 11-07-2010, 02:36 PM
Banned

Sting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i used to care and loved putting my comments. now after all that has happened i do not care anymore.
you're such a drama queen. what actually happened? some words were exchanged? lol. and if you didn't care, you wouldn't post a comment ABOUT "not caring." lmao...
Old 11-07-2010, 03:28 PM
n

Karlalizee is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sting View Post
you're such a drama queen. what actually happened? some words were exchanged? lol. and if you didn't care, you wouldn't post a comment ABOUT "not caring." lmao...
i just want to say thank you sting. i have been struggling if i should remain a member in this forum or not. you have harrassed me for the last time. i have erased all of my albums and will not post or visit this site again.

i want to say good-bye to all of the people who have been nice to me since i first arrived. azhiri, i pray for you in here. i started here because a gf of mine got me started and she is gone because of creeps like sting and/or whatever profile he uses.

please do not waste your time or energy getting rid of sting because he will just come back as someone else.

sting or bbk or whatever...fuck off you creep! it is guys like you who causes girls to feel unwelcomed in here. you are so ignorant that i will bet that you are moving your lips as you read this. you come in here like you are the shit but in real life you are nothing but a mouse of man whose only gf is his right hand and even then your hand makes you wear a paperbag over your head. the only thing about you that makes me happy is that, someday, you will die.
Old 11-07-2010, 03:31 PM
Banned

Sting is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karlalizee View Post
i just want to say thank you sting. i have been struggling if i should remain a member in this forum or not. you have harrassed me for the last time. i have erased all of my albums and will not post or visit this site again.

i want to say good-bye to all of the people who have been nice to me since i first arrived. azhiri, i pray for you in here. i started here because a gf of mine got me started and she is gone because of creeps like sting and/or whatever profile he uses.

please do not waste your time or energy getting rid of sting because he will just come back as someone else.

sting or bbk or whatever...fuck off you creep! it is guys like you who causes girls to feel unwelcomed in here. you are so ignorant that i will bet that you are moving your lips as you read this. you come in here like you are the shit but in real life you are nothing but a mouse of man whose only gf is his right hand and even then your hand makes you wear a paperbag over your head. the only thing about you that makes me happy is that, someday, you will die.

LOL! Amazing how WORDS can do this to a grown woman. Judging by the context in which you used the word, I don't think you even know what the word "ignorant" means. If I move my lips as I read, how does that = lack of knowledge? I'm actually very well informed. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that you're the one who is ignorant, seeing as how you would let a few words drive you off a forum that you would normally frequent. That just shows how weak minded you really are.

You won't be missed.
Old 11-07-2010, 06:14 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
LOL! Amazing how WORDS can do this to a grown woman. Judging by the context in which you used the word, I don't think you even know what the word "ignorant" means. If I move my lips as I read, how does that = lack of knowledge? I'm actually very well informed. In fact, I'd go so far as to say that you're the one who is ignorant, seeing as how you would let a few words drive you off a forum that you would normally frequent. That just shows how weak minded you really are.

You won't be missed.
Karla - You are one of the sweetest people on this forum and I'm really sad to see you go, but if this guy is the problem I really don't blame you. Thanks for all your kind words and thoughts, I will definitely miss you. <3333

Sting. I don't get why you choose to harrass people on this forum, especially Karla. Nevermind how a grown-up reacts to your words - why is a grown man (or so I assume) even saying those things? You have continually harrassed members of this forum and I'm getting tired of seeing people leave because of it. Besides.. why here? There are so many other forums where I'm sure people "deserve" your hurtful words, but AAm?

All I can do is ask you to stop. Yes, this is a public forum and you're free to do as you please, but just stop. We don't want or need that here, thank you.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 11-07-2010, 06:18 PM
Alizée's Thug Life

severianb is on a distinguished road

Ok, we were talking about things that scare off newbs earlier. This is a prime example. These last few posts need to be deleted, and this "Sting" fellow needs an IP Ban.

Moderators, do your damn job, or jerks like this will kill this place.

Lilly-Mullet & Do-Rag Appreciation Club Member #2 (member #1 Fevier)
Old 11-07-2010, 07:31 PM
Psychédélices era fan.

Marquis<3Alizée is on a distinguished road

Wow the last two comments need to be removed from here....(weres lefty when you need him haha) Well anyways Sting you really had no rights at all saying anything to Karlalizee you couldve kept all that to yourself and nothing would of happen!

Merci beaucoup Alizée for everything!

http://www.youtube.com/user/limelight8494
Old 11-08-2010, 07:58 PM
i'm...PSYCHODELICIOUS.

Människöpesten is on a distinguished road

Quote:
-.- really dude? really? this is what i get to come back to? uncool bro. we'll miss you karla. we never really spoke, but yeah. that's some shit. best of luck.
Old 11-08-2010, 08:08 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

I say we just move on from this whole Sting/bbk/NOOB!! thing...