Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 04-22-2012, 12:03 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
Well, she is a woman herself.. I'd listen if I were you.

I'm not being condescending when I say this: it's cute when you guys speculate about why women do what they do. It's funny how we seem to be such a mystery with ulterior motives for everything yet we're said to have you guys all figured out. I think what peeves Euphoria off (and myself to be honest) about statements like yours earlier is that you seem to be trying to pass off a pretty shallow, broad statement about all women off as indisputable fact. When she says you don't know what you're talking about, well... to us on the inside looking out, you really are pretty far off the mark Mike.

This is something you guys might wanna take note of.. I don't think guys tend to take a lot of pictures, it seems to be a girly habit, but Alizee seems to take a lot of pictures and in those cases there's usually not a reason, maybe she just randomly gets an urge to take a picture. There's probably not a chain of important events leading up to a big moment where she decides to snap a pic.

I don't think it's that, I think she just doesn't expect her fans to try and hunt down her address from her pictures in the first place. So we could find her address if we wanted to... what would we do with it? I wouldn't even feel comfortable knowing that much about her. I like to believe that all of you guys realize that knowing her personal address is crossing a line.
Thank you. Why is it that men never listen to one woman, but they'll listen to two? Haha.

People always act as though I'm speaking of Alizee negatively. I'm just presenting some facts for you guys to ponder on. I know that guys will tend to focus on one thing in a picture, like her wearing sweatpants. Yet a woman tends to notice all the designer stuff she's wearing/carrying. So when someone goes "wow she is just so humble for wearing sweatpants" when the rest of her outfit adds up to thousands of dollars, I go "whaaaaaat?"

Now, don't think that I think she is a bad person/is wrong for wearing designer items. I don't. I just find it annoying when people point out one TINY thing, and try to create a backstory around it. Her wearing sweatpants or living in a "shabby chic" house does not speak of her character or her personality. Look at all the celebrities out there that you've seen wearing sweatpants. Britney Spears, for example. I'm pretty sure most people here do not think too highly of her and she's been seen wearing cheap clothes.

I'd say her not being a media whore speaks VOLUMES of her character, more than an outfit or a house. I think it's great that Alizee wants to be near her family and friends, that is obviously very important to her.

Also, why would she need a giant mansion? Most celebrities do it for tax breaks. To take a mortgage is a good thing when you have a lot of income because you can reduce your tax bill with a house, but it's only viable if you have an income.
Old 04-22-2012, 01:26 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
Thank you. Why is it that men never listen to one woman, but they'll listen to two? Haha.
I dont know why LOL

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-22-2012, 01:30 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Quote:

People always act as though I'm speaking of Alizee negatively. I'm just presenting some facts for you guys to ponder on. I know that guys will tend to focus on one thing in a picture, like her wearing sweatpants. Yet a woman tends to notice all the designer stuff she's wearing/carrying. So when someone goes "wow she is just so humble for wearing sweatpants" when the rest of her outfit adds up to thousands of dollars, I go "whaaaaaat?"

Now, don't think that I think she is a bad person/is wrong for wearing designer items. I don't. I just find it annoying when people point out one TINY thing, and try to create a backstory around it. Her wearing sweatpants or living in a "shabby chic" house does not speak of her character or her personality. Look at all the celebrities out there that you've seen wearing sweatpants. Britney Spears, for example. I'm pretty sure most people here do not think too highly of her and she's been seen wearing cheap clothes.
I stand by my previous comment, and challenge you to look out through her eyes and ask yourself how you would need to dress (in France) in order to achieve your (her) goals. Then ask yourself if she is significantly exceeding that level of dress.

Quote:
Also, why would she need a giant mansion? Most celebrities do it for tax breaks. To take a mortgage is a good thing when you have a lot of income because you can reduce your tax bill with a house, but it's only viable if you have an income.
The tax breaks help to lessen the impact of paying the bank for their money, but the real benefit is the appreciation of the house itself - not the tax break. In an appreciating market (which is not the current situation in most places) borrowing money to buy a bigger house can result in a very significant return. In a down market, a wealthy person who wants a house will typically borrow only if they have other investments they want to put their cash into.
Old 04-22-2012, 02:02 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

So...her twitter...its lookin good. 45,000 followers
Old 04-22-2012, 02:33 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelixSix View Post
After a decade of being stalked I think she's moved passed the worried stage and accepts that people know where she lives. And I seriously doubt she removes information based on the posts in here...although it isn't out of the question since some people are like CIA agents.
It's just a puzzle for me to solve? Finding someone in the U.S. is as they say, is a cake walk.

Hunting down someone in a foreign country who's language you don't speak is a lot harder. It isn't being a NSA or CIA operative for me it is just a mental diversion from work for a little fun. You have to understand I babysit a bunch of drama queens everyday at work. So any chance I get to think about something other than dealing with them is always looked forward to.

Last edited by BrianO1; 04-22-2012 at 08:52 PM..
Old 04-22-2012, 09:40 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Quote:
So we could find her address if we wanted to... what would we do with it?
Well I've never seen the point in knowing Alizée's personal address. I mean the only reason to want to know it for me personally would be to seek her out personally.. but to seek her out like that would just be foolish anyway.

Quote:
I wouldn't even feel comfortable knowing that much about her. I like to believe that all of you guys realize that knowing her personal address is crossing a line
Yeah and if any fan ever turned up on her doorstep I don't think she would be too happy.. so what would be the point?

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 04-22-2012, 10:40 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Un-rêve View Post
Well I've never seen the point in knowing Alizée's personal address. I mean the only reason to want to know it for me personally would be to seek her out personally.. but to seek her out like that would just be foolish anyway.
Like I said in my post it was just a puzzle to solve when I was bored one day at work.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri
So we could find her address if we wanted to... what would we do with it?
Exactly Azhiri,

What is her address worth to me and probably 99% of her fans? Absolutely zero.

Why would anyone want to invade her privacy by sending her letters, memorabilia to be signed or god forbid showing up on her door step?

If they did show up on her door step I hope Alizée goes Elin Nordegren on them with a nine iron.

Elin Nordegren is Tiger Woods ex-wife who beat him with a golf club for cheating on her.
Old 04-22-2012, 11:14 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
It's just a puzzle for me to solve? Finding someone in the U.S. is as they say, is a cake walk.

Hunting down someone in a foreign country who's language you don't speak is a lot harder. It isn't being a NSA or CIA operative for me it is just a mental diversion from work for a little fun. You have to understand I babysit a bunch of drama queens everyday at work. So any chance I get to think about something other than dealing with them is always looked forward to.
Yea almost every celebrity's house in the US is know and even pictured on major online news sources such as the Huffington Post. When ever they buy or sell a house too .... hell you can even google earth search it! I guess that is why most US celebs have gates and what not! I don't know how what I just rambled is relevant but I thought I might post it anyways!~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 04-22-2012, 11:19 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

This thread has gone waaaaaay off topic guys! Maybe she will tweet a lot in the next few days to give us something new to focus on.

Edit: yay! She just posted that she is in the studio this morning. WOOOHOOOOO

Last edited by BrianO1; 04-23-2012 at 04:01 AM..
Old 04-23-2012, 05:17 AM
For me... formidable

SpanishFan is on a distinguished road

And guess who is travelling with her...

Tags
twitter