Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 04-09-2015, 03:23 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

During my search for the answer to comjoz's question, I found this video that shows a brief glimpse of an Alizee picture. I don't know what if anything they are saying about it. It's at the 2:02 mark

Well I gave it my best shot and I have no idea who they are. I thought maybe they could be music show personalities from a radio or tv show, but I thought it might be more likely they were singers and my search among French singers around that time period came up empty, so I have to throw up the white flag!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-09-2015 at 03:43 AM..
Old 04-09-2015, 04:16 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
During my search for the answer to comjoz's question, I found this video that shows a brief glimpse of an Alizee picture. I don't know what if anything they are saying about it. It's at the 2:02 mark

Well I gave it my best shot and I have no idea who they are. I thought maybe they could be music show personalities from a radio or tv show, but I thought it might be more likely they were singers and my search among French singers around that time period came up empty, so I have to throw up the white flag!

May I help you a little? Both of them are singers, female is a singer who was recently (a few months ago) together with Lili in the show aired on TF1 (covered in the thread at our AAm), and a male is a Haitian rapper.
Now, if I say more than that ... ... then I have already given the answer, think about it, I will wait for some time, if you need additional help just ask.
Old 04-09-2015, 11:56 AM

battousai is on a distinguished road

Isn't the guy Wyclef Jean?
Old 04-10-2015, 05:17 AM

Well I think battousai hit the nail on the head with Wyclef Jean for the male singer and I'm going to guess that the female singer is Tina Arena????

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-10-2015 at 08:46 AM..
Old 04-11-2015, 09:46 AM

Next question;
Alizée was usually so perfect in her routines, you would have sworn she was a robot. But there was one performance back from the early years where she apparently was distracted by something to her side and she gave just a quick glance in that direction. Can you name that performance? This was something that was noticed by someone else who posted it at that time.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-11-2015 at 09:51 AM..
Old 04-11-2015, 10:51 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by battousai View Post
Isn't the guy Wyclef Jean?
That's right. Did you know about it from before, or you just recognized him now in the video?

Quote:
Well I think battousai hit the nail on the head with Wyclef Jean for the male singer and I'm going to guess that the female singer is Tina Arena????
That's right. Tina was recently together with Lili in the SAGA (Stars au grand air) show: http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7792
Old 04-12-2015, 02:06 AM

Rocket is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Next question;
Alizée was usually so perfect in her routines, you would have sworn she was a robot. But there was one performance back from the early years where she apparently was distracted by something to her side and she gave just a quick glance in that direction. Can you name that performance? This was something that was noticed by someone else who posted it at that time.
I think I know what you're talking about Scruffy. Is this video where she's on TV, she's singing in English, she and the dancers began dancing out onto the catwalk when suddenly one of the dancers from stage right falls off the catwalk? I cannot remember the name of that song to save my life.

Not it? How about during En Concert where someone threw a huge stuff animal onto the stage? At first I thought someone threw a body up there.
Old 04-12-2015, 02:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocket View Post
I think I know what you're talking about Scruffy. Is this video where she's on TV, she's singing in English, she and the dancers began dancing out onto the catwalk when suddenly one of the dancers from stage right falls off the catwalk? I cannot remember the name of that song to save my life.

Not it? How about during En Concert where someone threw a huge stuff animal onto the stage? At first I thought someone threw a body up there.
That's not the one I'm referring to. There definitely could be others than the one I'm talking about, but this was one that was brought to my attention by someone else. To narrow it down, it happened in 2003.

I'll add another clue since it was such a minor thing and that it happened during a JAM performance.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 04-12-2015 at 02:51 PM..
Old 05-04-2015, 05:23 PM

Today's trivia question is, how many outfits/versions of outfits did Alizée have for JPVA, JAM, ML and Gourmandises? Now I'm not including performances from En Concert, where she wore the same outfit for "2" or more songs. I'm also not including performances for ML where she wore jeans. I am including outfits she wore such as in Spain where she wore what was as I saw a JAM outfit when she sang both a JAM song and and ML, but I'm not including the outfit she wore on New Years eve, 2003.

This can be answered, one song at a time.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-05-2015 at 09:49 PM..
Old 05-04-2015, 11:46 PM

battousai is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
That's right. Did you know about it from before, or you just recognized him now in the video?
I always knew who he was.