Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-02-2010, 11:39 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road

Thanks a lot Mon Maquis for all those amazing pics. Yups, we'll be waiting for some Yelle pics by you.
Old 12-03-2010, 05:39 AM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

I woke up just about an hour ago from getting home at 3:00 AM from Yelle. There were a lot of big name record exec there at the Yelle concert. I had some of the best talks with them last night about French music and also French Music in the US. As I said before...watch what you post in Forums...cause they do read them. If its something that you would not say to your mom or to the artists face, then think about not posting that.

My legs hurt lol....anyways I went to get a quick bite to eat and I saw this at a McDonald's and had to try it. Its an Italian burger...It tasted as strange as it looks.

I saw this in a window walking back to my apartment...I think your girl Alizee wears the same one...

Well I am trying to rest from last night... today is Mozart l'opera rock. Can't wait.

Last edited by Mon Maquis; 12-06-2010 at 06:56 PM..
Old 12-03-2010, 01:01 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
I woke up just about an hour ago from getting home at 3:00 AM from Yelle. There were a lot of big name record exec there at the Yelle concert. I had some of the best talks with them last night about French music and also French Music in the US. As I said before...watch what you post in Forums...cause they do read them. If its something that you would not say to your mom or to the artists face, then think about not posting that.
Very good advice... I hope everyone pays attention to this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mon Maquis View Post
Well I am trying to rest from last night... today is Mozart l'opera rock and then dinner drinks with Melissa.

I will let you know how that goes.
Thanks for the photos and the update. Say "Hi" to Melissa for us.
Enjoy yourself !
Old 12-03-2010, 08:47 PM
Super Moderator

Mon Maquis is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lefty12357 View Post
Very good advice... I hope everyone pays attention to this.

Thanks for the photos and the update. Say "Hi" to Melissa for us.
Enjoy yourself !
Mozart l'opera rock was great. If you have already seen it, then go see it again cause a lot has changed.

If you have not seen it, I HIGHLY suggest you get the DVD. Just let you know there is LINES outside for this...4,000 seats sell out every night. Something not to be missed.

If you don't know what it is, then google it and read about it.

Melissa did a wonderful job tonight even being sick. I did not want to take pics cause she was all sick and not feeling good. I see her again for a TV show and I will take lots of pics.

I will let her tell the world, but there is NEWS coming from her...so get ready...

As for yesterday, here is a video of one of the new Yelle songs:

<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/jopzaYw53Bs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/jopzaYw53Bs?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>

If you guys have any requests while I am here, let me know and I will do my best to stop by and take pics / videos of alizee spots, if you need me too.