Old 11-23-2007, 08:08 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Have fun guys...
and take lots of pictures!
Old 11-23-2007, 08:11 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

I really couldn't see making this trip even if I could afford it, which I can't. I am planning a lengthy trip to France in a year or two, and have it more or less mapped out. I'll do some sightseeing and shopping in Paris, go to Breton to see the megaliths, check out a few other places in France proper, and then go to Corsica to let the island tell me why I'm supposed to go there. That may take some time, so I'll be budgeting the bulk of my time in France for Corsica. By the time I can swing this trip, my French should be near fluency.

If Her Grace holds a concert while I'm there, of course I'll get a ticket and alter my plans to attend - or if I know about it ahead of time, I'll buy the ticket before going. If she holds another meet-the-public thing while I'm there, I'll bend plans to make that, too. But if I spend the money on a trip to France just for this, it will delay going on the trip I mean to take. Considering that there will be a huge crowd, that there won't be any real opportunity to talk to her, and that getting her autograph should be as easy as writing a letter if I wanted that, I just can't see the benefit here to justify that delay.

But hey, once again you guys have fun. I understand why you would do this if you just have the time to burn and the money lying around in the bank and don't know what to do with it. Unfortunately, I'm not in that situation.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 11-23-2007, 08:27 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

I hear ya Deep. I'm in the same boat. When I go, I'm going to have to make it count. I hope I'm lucky enough to catch her then.

It isn't long in life before you buy a house, develop relationships, responsibilities and/or obligations and your hands become tied and some freedom is lost. I can't just take off at a moment's notice anymore...

I say if you are free to go and nothing is standing in your way, just do it and have a great time...
Old 11-23-2007, 09:16 PM
J'essaye parler francais

MesGourmandises is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt View Post
whos Dylan??? what is he like sick or something that likes Lili so get him a autograph to make him better?
Hah, no, thats my real name
Old 11-23-2007, 09:23 PM

marik is on a distinguished road

wow nice! well Snatcher,3 of you Goodluck and have fun of your trip! take some pictures ok? and post them all here XD
Old 11-23-2007, 10:40 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

You still gonna ask for her autograph if Jeremy is there sitting next to her? Now that she is married...I wonder if Jeremy would attend those kind of things.

That would make me feel wierd if her husband was there next to her as I shuffled up to gawk at her and ask for her personal handwriting, even stranger if her daughter was there or her mother or father, lol

"I promise Alizee i'm not a stalker, just a hysterical fan helping you get extra money for this autograph session." "Yea just make it out to Matrix"

"Also, can I get a little closer to smell you?"

Alizee said herself in an interview a long time ago...she is worried of "fan hysterics"
Old 11-23-2007, 11:08 PM
Est. 11-10-2007

DirtyACE is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post
You still gonna ask for her autograph if Jeremy is there sitting next to her? Now that she is married...I wonder if Jeremy would attend those kind of things.

That would make me feel wierd if her husband was there next to her as I shuffled up to gawk at her and ask for her personal handwriting, even stranger if her daughter was there or her mother or father, lol

"I promise Alizee i'm not a stalker, just a hysterical fan helping you get extra money for this autograph session." "Yea just make it out to Matrix"

Alizee said herself in an interview a long time ago...she is worried of "fan hysterics"
If you're going to come-on like that Matrix, maybe she'll slap you for being a rude American Then you'll have something much more personal as a souvenir than some silly autograph
Old 11-23-2007, 11:14 PM

fsquared is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix View Post

Hmm...I wonder why it makes you feel strange? I mean, if I were going there to ask her for her autograph, it doesn't seem like it should matter if Jeremy's there, or her daughter, or her dad or my dad or the Pope for that matter (as long as they aren't somehow interfering with the autograph).

If I were her, I'd be worried about fan hysterics too (esp. after what happened to Mylene back in 1991). I hope she has a couple of very big, very burly bodyguards on hand.
Old 11-23-2007, 11:32 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

The only reason the J-man is going to be jealous about you asking for her autograph, is if you don't also ask for his.

But no, most likely he won't be there.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 11-24-2007, 12:28 AM
Fidèle Toujours

Cooney is on a distinguished road

This is specifically an autograph session, having her sign something is the entire purpose of the event.

I'd be delighted if her husband and/or child were there - I'd say hello to them as well. I don't imagine they will be, but on the off chance they are, so much the better.