Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 07-17-2009, 09:35 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
that is exactly why she needs new fans who like the new material and I know there are people out there that enjoy the style
Apparently none of the people who enjoy the new style live in Paris.
Old 07-20-2009, 07:44 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

anyone know how many italian fans shes got? i think i read that corsica is influenced by both french and italian culture. so naturally, i wonder if italians are open to her?

Old 07-20-2009, 08:51 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Idk it could be, Italy is one great place, full of history and culture. Now their soccer team is questionable lol, but the country is awesome. Preaty much Itally has seen all the history's gratest battles.
Old 07-21-2009, 12:53 PM

nomdeplume is on a distinguished road

I suppose I'm a little late to join this topic, but I skimmed through the conversation and I hope it's ok for me to jump in now.
Earlier someone mentioned targeting highschool French teachers/classes, and I think that would be a good idea, especially because the original French versions of the songs would be used. Even if the only thing that happens is that some kids get the JEAM tune stuck in their head--hey, that's how I became a fan of Alizee!

Also, people mentioned bombarding radio stations/ misc. businesses with emails requesting them to play or utilize Alizee's music in some form, and I think that if enough people did that, it might produce some results. Anyway, I think it's worth a shot. We should make a list of those places...organize our efforts, as yet another earlier conversation talked about.

Last edited by nomdeplume; 07-21-2009 at 12:59 PM.. Reason: Thought of another point I meant to bring up
Old 07-21-2009, 02:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Idk it could be, Italy is one great place, full of history and culture. Now their soccer team is questionable lol, but the country is awesome. Preaty much Itally has seen all the history's gratest battles.
freaking. true!

never thought id actually hate a sports team, seeing as how im not that into sports anyways.. but they, they push it.

Old 07-21-2009, 06:56 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
freaking. true!

never thought id actually hate a sports team, seeing as how im not that into sports anyways.. but they, they push it.

You know every team does pull off some sneaky tactics here and ther but with Italian team dang man it seams like they do it every minute just to get closer to the goal and a chance of scoring. Funny as hell match with Brazil back in 06 Italian player was going to the goal the Brazilian goaly dived and grabed the ball from him feat, normal thing to do. After they both got up walked a little the Italian player out of nowere just drops down to the floor screaming that his shin hurt, like come on dude its not like the whole world saw you get the pall taken away for it. he was actually moving away from the goaly and just did the cheating fall move. It was hillarious the refs were looking at him like wtf are u doing. lol. Edgar can probably back me up on this lol, but jsut to sure if in 06 or earlier matches. Cant find that video again it was removed.
Old 07-21-2009, 07:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
You know every team does pull off some sneaky tactics here and ther but with Italian team dang man it seams like they do it every minute just to get closer to the goal and a chance of scoring. Funny as hell match with Brazil back in 06 Italian player was going to the goal the Brazilian goaly dived and grabed the ball from him feat, normal thing to do. After they both got up walked a little the Italian player out of nowere just drops down to the floor screaming that his shin hurt, like come on dude its not like the whole world saw you get the pall taken away for it. he was actually moving away from the goaly and just did the cheating fall move. It was hillarious the refs were looking at him like wtf are u doing. lol. Edgar can probably back me up on this lol, but jsut to sure if in 06 or earlier matches. Cant find that video again it was removed.
i basically started hating them after the 2002 FIFA World Cup.

those bastards... they refuse to take back a Korean soccer player, who played for them before the world cup, just because he scored against them in a match against them. (at least.. that's what i was told, verify anyone? the player is Ahn Jung Hwan)

as for the hollywood bullcrap... grow up!

Old 07-22-2009, 10:06 AM

nomdeplume is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncliningPizza View Post
This is actually what I have been doing the past few years. As a part of learning about French culture, and how they speak, live, and everything else, we've been singing some of Alizée's songs for usually 5 minutes at the end of each class. Songs including Moi Lolita, J'en ai Marre, Mademoiselle Juliette, and Veni Vidi Vici. Mostly MJ, but still singing. And I actually was able to find that a lot of people actually liked her music, even the new material, and wanted to borrow the CD that I made so they could listen to the songs.

Other than that, I guarantee that anybody that I meet casually as an acquaintance, or friend, I tell them about Alizée, and challenge them to make their life seem 100x brighter for one day, by going on YouTube and typing in her name. NONE, have regretted it.
Really? Wow, that's great! I'm taking French this coming year, and I hope I can repeat your success. Taking a CD of Alizee to class was one of the first things I decided to do when I joined this site, and it's definitely encouraging to hear that. I was beginning to doubt how well it would work since I let some of my friends listen to her music and they didn't show much interest in it.
Old 07-22-2009, 12:47 PM

Three is on a distinguished road

Quote:
This is actually what I have been doing the past few years. As a part of learning about French culture, and how they speak, live, and everything else, we've been singing some of Alizée's songs for usually 5 minutes at the end of each class. Songs including Moi Lolita, J'en ai Marre, Mademoiselle Juliette, and Veni Vidi Vici. Mostly MJ, but still singing. And I actually was able to find that a lot of people actually liked her music, even the new material, and wanted to borrow the CD that I made so they could listen to the songs.

Other than that, I guarantee that anybody that I meet casually as an acquaintance, or friend, I tell them about Alizée, and challenge them to make their life seem 100x brighter for one day, by going on YouTube and typing in her name. NONE, have regretted it.
Really thats great.
I was kind of doing the same thing with the frecnch class at my school I showed a song of Alizee to the french teacher and she liked it very much and asked me if I could do a whole CD for her.
Old 07-23-2009, 12:20 PM

Quote:

*sigh*

my friends, most anyways, absolutely refuse to watch Alizee.. but they get their comeuppance when they need a ride from me: its my car. my music. my choice in volume.

i showed them the mythical JEAM dance video, and they were like "meh"

then again.. one is a redneck, so he's all taylor swift like.