Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-03-2009, 06:13 PM

RondasX is on a distinguished road

^ it says:

hi i'm english, but i adore your songs especially moi lolita you're a magnificent singer.

now bussines pals

some news, the paula abdul fans are going to vote for her all night so we need to do the same it's a non sleep night we cannot fail now!!!
Old 07-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

thanks for the translation!

but im confused... the wall of fame thingy is open, and for some reason, paula abdul is up there as a runner but, but not Alizee.. wtf is up with that??

Old 07-03-2009, 06:37 PM
Administrator

lefty12357 is on a distinguished road

Wasabi, are you in the Worldwide section? Use this link:http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/tw/...e-solo-artist/

Looks like we're driving Pink's fans crazy...http://pink.shread.net/forum/showthr...5&pagenumber=3

Last edited by lefty12357; 07-03-2009 at 06:40 PM..
Old 07-03-2009, 06:40 PM

i find this quite exciting!

we're like rugged soldiers! fighting this here for Alizee against prominent American popstars! We MUST PULL THROUGH!

i think so... but look here: http://tweeterwall.mallplace.com/cel...witter02072009

Last edited by wasabi622; 07-03-2009 at 06:46 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Old 07-03-2009, 06:47 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klokkeblomst View Post
I'm gonna have to disagree with you Ben.
Though the internet may not have surpassed TV (yet), I'm quite sure that having Alizée as one of Twitters top 10 female artists (not that I think she'll finish at the top) will do more than few minutes of radio airtime.
One clarification: this isn't actually being run by twitter itself, it's some third party site just doing it for their own promotion. That said, I'm not trying to discourage anyone, please vote away, I am! It's cool and fun. It would just be nice if people got this jazzed over other efforts as well. For example I spent tons of time and money last year setting up a fan-promotion meet in Times Square, and only one person from this site even showed up. Again not trying to be negative, we still had a good time, it's just the truth. Let's win this, but then that's not the end, only the beginning.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
For example I spent tons of time and money last year setting up a fan-promotion meet in Times Square, and only one person from this site even showed up.
see, the problem still remains with us all being too far apart from each other.
i mean, even if i had known about the Times Square meet, there's no way i could've been there.

Im almost positive that I'm the only Alizee fan in Naperville, and the surrounding areas, as well as at UIUC.

Old 07-03-2009, 06:51 PM
psychedelices Depuis '67

JEP is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Well he's got a point. 21 pages, 4000 votes... great job guys, but what if we spent that energy on something really meaningful, like calling radio stations?
Good Point Ben. Should We Pick One Radio Station Per City And E-Mail That Station To Play Alizee's Music.
Old 07-03-2009, 06:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEP View Post
Good Point Ben. Should We Pick One Radio Station Per City And E-Mail That Station To Play Alizee's Music.
i think it'll be even more effective if we picked just a few radio stations. but not just any radio station, but a radio station that reaches the most diverse listeners, thus increasing not only the chances of the radio station being annoyed by being bombarded with emails requesting Alizee and actually playing some Alizee, but that the listeners will actively look up Alizee and such.

it'll suck cuz it won't be the radio stations i listen to, but it'll help out Alizee more.

that's how i think anyways.

Old 07-03-2009, 07:09 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

She is in the lead by 999 votes Keep up the good work everybody
Quote:
One clarification: this isn't actually being run by twitter itself, it's some third party site just doing it for their own promotion. That said, I'm not trying to discourage anyone, please vote away, I am! It's cool and fun. It would just be nice if people got this jazzed over other efforts as well. For example I spent tons of time and money last year setting up a fan-promotion meet in Times Square, and only one person from this site even showed up. Again not trying to be negative, we still had a good time, it's just the truth. Let's win this, but then that's not the end, only the beginning.
I am going to have to agree with Ben, we really need to step it up on more important things because we keep failing on that!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-03-2009 at 07:13 PM..
Old 07-03-2009, 07:13 PM

LOL, im running to my computer and back inbetween pushup pyramids to try to keep voting!