Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 04-18-2010, 05:23 PM

Brent is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jess View Post
@ Jung I am dealing with it, or haven't you noticed, you're slow he he

@ Brent sorry if I offended you with my comments, but to say it's ok for anyone to post whatever and expect no one to be offended and at the same time express how offended you are with my comments on this or any other similar subject is kind of dumb, don't you think

Well if you don't see a problem with it why are you complaining ?? This is my opinion or should I not express my opinion on this subject. Who's to say what we can and can't post opinions on ?? Shouldn't everyone be allowed to voice their own opinion on any subject ??
well the real reason i brought it up is because its bothering others. i really dont care about it tbh.

chuck ive been around for longer than 3 years. you are also right when you say i dont write correctly on here. i am finish up college so i have to write papers all the time, and when i do tax/insurance papers i have to type formal letters. i really could care less about proper writing on here (assuming all words are spelled correctly). anyways, you are really arrogant. so i will just overlook your 'little dudes' and other things you say in an attempt to look bigger or clever. being physically older doesnt make you 'big dude' mentally or physically.

Last edited by Brent; 04-18-2010 at 05:36 PM..