Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 01-16-2012, 06:45 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Showing up to my animal care internship and realizing that I've been assigned to the isolation cat ward..

Old 01-16-2012, 08:32 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

first day of classes is tomorrow .......... boooooooooooooooo!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 01-21-2012, 12:50 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road

my freakin external graphics card sucks monkey balls... I'm out to buy a new one..

Old 01-21-2012, 01:39 PM

WhiteFeather is on a distinguished road

-Excessive snow.
-People that drive 20 miles under the speed limit after it snows... even though the roads are totally clear.
-Trying to push rows of shopping carts while they are buried in snow, whilst you have no grip because the parking lot is covered in packed down snow.
Old 01-21-2012, 06:09 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

My computer crapped out
Looks like both my graphics cards said a big "fuck you" to me! Anyways I wont be on here for a while since Im not sure if I can get it fixed nor am I ready to buy a new one; im waiting for windows 8. Cya guys whenever; ttyl
Mike!~

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 01-21-2012, 07:32 PM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Teenaged girl (evidenced by my school's sticker on her car) on her cellphone who went up an exit only ramp and almost hit me going at least thirty.

Her expression when I inconvenienced her with my holding down my horn and making her reverse out of the ramp... I'm surprised I'm not in jail right now.
Old 01-21-2012, 10:42 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
Teenaged girl (evidenced by my school's sticker on her car) on her cellphone who went up an exit only ramp and almost hit me going at least thirty.

Her expression when I inconvenienced her with my holding down my horn and making her reverse out of the ramp... I'm surprised I'm not in jail right now.
Was she hot?

Old 01-21-2012, 11:12 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

That happened to my boyfriend and I a few months ago but it was a grown woman. She was in a giant red truck, we were in a tiny honda civic, and she was veering into our lane while checking her cell phone and didn't see us, those tires were level with my face and it scared the crap out of me how close she got. The bf's first reaction was to brake and swerve into the opposite lane where we rear-ended another car.

The stupid fucking lady who got us into that mess didn't even stop, she kept right on going. Never saw her again.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 01-22-2012, 12:43 AM
Take me to Lilly Town

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
That happened to my boyfriend and I a few months ago but it was a grown woman. She was in a giant red truck, we were in a tiny honda civic, and she was veering into our lane while checking her cell phone and didn't see us, those tires were level with my face and it scared the crap out of me how close she got. The bf's first reaction was to brake and swerve into the opposite lane where we rear-ended another car.

The stupid fucking lady who got us into that mess didn't even stop, she kept right on going. Never saw her again.
That sucks... he should of errored on the side of hitting her dumb ass rather than someone else if he knew she was going to be that way... but then again her car was probably a bigger threat to injuring you than the other...

Old 01-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Google Earth.

I'm trying to take a screenshot of the gas station where my bit happened, but Google Earth refuses to load the area. It's loading the neighborhood not one hundred yards behind it just fine, but the gas station itself- it's being an asshole.

I can see individual people in North Korea, but it won't load an entire gas station.