Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-30-2013, 06:28 PM
Take me to Lilly Town

Taxi Driver Aaron is on a distinguished road
Post Why Alizée Will Win Season 4 of DALS 2013

Not to be bias or anything (okay lets face it, I am) but all bias aside, Alizée will win the 4th season of DALS 2013 and here is why:

Unlike the other contestants, Alizée has the dancing qualities that you just cannot teach. First and fore most, Alizée has rhythm. This is something we have all seen and now MF discovered her to begin with. She shows it in her movement to the beats of her music and eve to other music. You can see it displayed in how she is clapping to the beat of the music in her samba relay and moving to the beat while waiting on the side line. Other people were clapping too, but out of rhythm. For Alizée is just comes naturally to her and it is a quality that is imperative for a competitor to win. Shy'm had it too.

Secondly, Alizée has charisma... she has that "wow!" factor... that pizazz. It is another quality that cannot be taught that only few competitors left in the competition have, Tal included. This shows in her smooth movements, her confidence in her dance moves, and her personality that shines through as she smiles and engages intimately with her audience as she dances. You can see that she is having fun and that she is enjoying what she does and with that her audience engages in her dance moves with her and enjoys watching her too!

With those things said.. I will leave you with a full video of the samba rally that Alizée one and you can judge for yourself how well you think she holds herself when put against the others...

Last edited by Taxi Driver Aaron; 10-30-2013 at 06:30 PM.. Reason: because I'm bad at attaching youtube URLS in forums and I needed a second try

Tags
2013, dals, dance, danse, samba