Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2014, 09:28 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Looking back at Brahim's past, I must've confused him with another Brahim. I thought he had been a soccer player professionaly or something in the past, but from the info I found he wasn't, again at least not professionaly and of course it looks like he'd done a lot of dancing in the past and that is his major claim to fame, especially break dancing so lo and behold, all along we were looking at a Dancerman 3. The plot thickens! He's been with some groups, but I don't know if as a singer/dancer or just a dancer.

I see also Dancerman 3 performed along side of Madonna during the half time of the Super bowl in 2012. He shows up I believe at the 2:50 mark. Madonna has a little problem with her balance at the 3:40 mark. It looks like he has another interesting move with her at the 4:08 mark. I wonder how many times they practiced that move!

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 02-18-2014 at 09:38 AM..
Old 02-23-2014, 06:32 PM

After Alizée separated from Jeremy was when she became more communicative with us, posting pictures on a regular basis. That dropped off with DALS. Was it because of a busy schedule? Was it because she might have a new steady? Was it because she just has a much more active social life in general?

It will be interesting to see if she goes back into the same pattern with 6 as she did with 5 such as going to Paris during the week to work on the album, then returning home for the weekends.
Old 02-27-2014, 09:27 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

She's in New York on vacation!!

Vacances #snow #NewYork #family #love
Old 02-28-2014, 12:42 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if she takes the train up north a bit and looks for a certain fan who's address she got from the Sony rep. Then she'll do one of her moves and knock him out, then tattoo something on his forehead.

(Meant to be humorous )
Old 02-28-2014, 01:07 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

I'm happy she's spending some quality time with Annili. With her scheduled performing on the DALS show and tour she hasn't been able to spend much time with her daughter except for the weekends
Old 02-28-2014, 02:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fall06 View Post

Vacances #snow #NewYork #family #love
Why in the world would she come to New York when the northeast is still in the grips of one of it's worst winters? It was brutally cold at the airport last night with about a 10 below wind chill. Vacation???? I don't think so. That doesn't make sense. There's got to be more to it than that!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
I wouldn't be surprised if she takes the train up north a bit and looks for a certain fan who's address she got from the Sony rep. Then she'll do one of her moves and knock him out, then tattoo something on his forehead.

(Meant to be humorous )
LMAO! Before she knocks me out, I hope she'll listen to my side of the story and understand where I am coming from.

EDIT: Thinking about this more, I had first thought where she's working on a new album that maybe she's here to work on another video......

EDIT, EDIT; I was also wondering about her marital situation. I think it's too soon for another marriage, but it made me wonder if her situation with Jeremy, though that marriage wasn't recognized in France, could it prevent her from marrying someone else in France? To set things right, she'd probably have to come to this country to at least get that marriage annulled before she gets married again.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-01-2014 at 11:43 AM..
Old 02-28-2014, 10:43 PM
Against The Current

My lovely girl

On the ferry to Liberty Island/Ellis Island it seems

Last edited by Fall; 02-28-2014 at 10:51 PM..
Old 02-28-2014, 11:27 PM

Why is she there at this time of year?
Old 02-28-2014, 11:57 PM
Against The Current

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Why is she there at this time of year?
Maybe it's Grégoire's idea of spending more time with them, as cold as it is there.
I doubt Annily's ever been to NYC so if I was G-man that's what I'd do Maybe Disney World first though.
Old 03-01-2014, 03:58 AM

_♥_ is on a distinguished road

"Why is she there at this time of year?"

On this one, it could be she's just taking notes from her fave 'fan-friend'

Or, it very well be the other way around.... For all I know... Just with the worst luck, weather wise, can you say 'saint valentines in nyc'? Only in this case delayed by a previous 'engagement'. (shudder at the thought)

Here's hoping she does not "NEED" a quickie detour to LAS VEGAS this time around....
Closed Thread

Tags
twitter