Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 09-08-2010, 11:21 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Azhiri View Post
I had an amazingtastic day, all because I broke up with my boyfriend this morning.

I feel so freeeeeeee
Jesus... Was he abusive or something?!?!
Old 09-08-2010, 11:38 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
Jesus... Was he abusive or something?!?!
Nope, just clingy. And he was mean to my friends, and he was older than me and expected a more 'mature' relationship if you know what I'm sayin.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 09-08-2010, 11:45 PM
Choosy moms choose Tchaikovsky

Tchaikovsky is on a distinguished road

Quote:
and he was older than me and expected a more 'mature' relationship if you know what I'm sayin.
I think I get your meaning
Old 09-08-2010, 11:46 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Nope, just clingy. And he was mean to my friends, and he was older than me and expected a more 'mature' relationship if you know what I'm sayin.
Ahh yes.. I hate them type peoples. I mean.. I ain't old enough dammit! I should NOT have to worry about my 401K already!!

Old 09-08-2010, 11:47 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
Ahh yes.. I hate them type peoples. I mean.. I ain't old enough dammit! I should NOT have to worry about my 401K already!!
LOL, my thoughts exactly Wasabi.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 09-08-2010, 11:59 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Whew . Glad to hear your not a victim of being abused then. There are plenty of people here that I'm sure would beat down a woman beater for ya!

Lol. Ok, seriously though. Why the heck should a relationship be 'mature' anyway? There are plenty of other things that make up a relationship that are more enjoyable and memorable. Kids these days
Old 09-09-2010, 12:09 AM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road
Default Let's not paint all men as dogs and all women as saints.

Quote:
I actually posted a long assed note on my facebook about the whole sex thing and my thoughts regarding my experience in relationships in general.

*Note* this is from the non-whorish male perspective and therefore does not apply to your sex hungry ex-bf there.

If you don't mind a long read:

Let's not paint all men as dogs and all women as saints.

Oftentimes men are portrayed as the sex hungry dogs who would do anything for sex with any women while women are portrayed as being the less aggressive ones. Women ARE aggressive, but this aggression may manifest itself in more subtle ways. In my experience, women can be just as big, if not bigger, whores than guys and there's nothing wrong with that if that's their thing but let's not paint all woman as saints and all men as dogs. They know how to play the game and they usually play it better than men. Men get used by women all the time without even knowing it. For example, when they get a major ego boost from a sexual encounter: "Durrr yea I got some pussy." In reality, she was just using him for his dick the same way he thinks he was using her. But sadly, most men are rarely able to see it this way. I had an experience like this recently where this woman cleverly masked her true relationship status by saying that she technically didn't have a boyfriend, only to reveal to me after a few intimate encounters that she is in fact engaged. Clever.

When you think you're building a connection with someone and they reveal to you that they actually already have someone and that you're nothing more than a toy, it makes you feel cheap. It's an indescribable sinking feeling that Hollywood has yet to mimic quite as well as the real deal. I kept replaying the moments I spent with her in my head over and over again. The foreplay, the orgasms, the personal secrets revealed, the time spent thinking that I can endure anything life throws at me as long as I can be with her. When you're younger, the natural reaction to getting hurt is to say, "I'll never get hurt again! I'll just be a dick to every new person I meet to ensure that this NEVER happens to me again! I don't EVER want to feel so vulnerable, so hurt, so used." But as I've gotten older, I've met enough good women to understand that you should never transfer these feelings along to the next person you meet.

Getting laid these days is incredibly easy no matter how ugly or inadequate you THINK you are. But for those of us who want a genuine connection with someone who doesn't SUCK, it becomes difficult as you get older. Once you finish school, the opportunity to meet new women decreases greatly. You are left with clubs, bars, and other such scenes where the quality of women is generally very low. Again, this works if you're looking for a quick lay, but very rarely does one find his soulmate after one night of sex with some random girl. And if you want to try online dating, keep in mind that you will have to look perfect on paper. Even the fattest, ugliest, most intellectually devoid, disgusting women will ONLY accept 6'2 models who have the nicest cars and biggest dicks. These are the same women that the average guy wouldn't even waste time LOOKING at in real life. They're lucky to get anything, and yet, online, they suddenly have the standards of princesses.

It's hard enough meeting someone new that I'm genuinely attracted to, let alone someone I can establish a relationship with beyond the realm of sex. I am extremely turned off by women who smoke, drink (excessively), are mean, are incredibly dumb, are pretentious, or the ones who feel the need to cram political rhetoric down my throat. Sometimes I test people by asking seemingly simple questions. You can learn a lot about someone by the way they respond to a question or a specific situation.

The problem is that as you get older, you KNOW what you want, but you also realize that it takes TIME to build it. In the past I've tried to rush things in order to get to the good parts - which for me has always been to have that one person you can share your life with. Hell, I've even tried to convince myself there was a connection there when in fact there was nothing. I've even hit on girls that I DIDN'T EVEN LIKE. But the bottom line is that intimacy, trust, etc. cannot be manufactured. And if you're happy with yourself and what you're doing, you'll never be truly lonely again, ever. I promise.

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Rictor; 09-09-2010 at 12:12 AM..
Old 09-09-2010, 01:50 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

- Just picked up a new hobby... paintball

Freaking wonderful, my two favorite most hobbies (photography and paintball, in order), are perhaps two of the most expensive hobbies available
(unless eating gold leaf and using $100 bill napkins is a hobby)
Old 09-09-2010, 12:55 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
- Just picked up a new hobby... paintball

Freaking wonderful, my two favorite most hobbies (photography and paintball, in order), are perhaps two of the most expensive hobbies available
(unless eating gold leaf and using $100 bill napkins is a hobby)
Which paintball do you prefer? The out doors type one, or the one with all the blow up obstacles?

Old 09-09-2010, 07:24 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Well...my birthday was today and I got $85, but I am too scared to ask if I can use it to buy Alizee CDs and En Concert