Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Old 08-04-2013, 06:30 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2013-08-03] CoolTV - Alizée promo in MX

I had seen mention of this program on Twitter a few days ago. I hadn't expected to be able to watch it.

It looks like it was a fan forum effort to get word about Alizée out on a television show in Mexico. I didn't watch the whole thing, and my Spanish is just a little better than my French, but the host had two fans on at a time and they discussed various things about Alizée, and had a top 10 video countdown, with abridged showings of some official music videos, and some clips from the Concert DVD.

I didn't follow along at all to see what they were talking about, I just wanted to see if there would be any new video.

But, depending on how many viewers the show had, it looked like a great promotion for Alizée in Mexico.

You can find a link to a YouTube video (handheld camera recording, but not bad!) where I found it, at Alizée-Life's Twitter feed :
https://twitter.com/alizeelife
Old 08-04-2013, 07:16 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Well dang, I didn't expect it to be that long, hats off to the fan who recorded it on their cell phone!
Anyway, I'll download it and start working on a translation, unless somebody has found one already elsewhere. However I have no idea how to make or add subtitles or anything of the sort, it would just be a long text. If anybody can help in that regard, I can send the finished translation to ya.

EDIT-
Btw, it's as Ray said. It doesn't seem to have any new information, just the fans talking/answering questions, about Alizée, in a way to introduce her to people. Not to say that fans going on TV outside of France to talk about Alizée isn't important! You may still watch it to listen to what these guys have to say about her

Last edited by Fall; 08-04-2013 at 11:12 PM.. Reason: typos...
Old 08-04-2013, 11:08 PM

lalorocks is on a distinguished road

Any new info. They discussed about her life, her marriage, their experience when they met Alizée and they exposed their reasons they became fans. Also they talked about RMJ and an American fan who traveled to Mexico during the concerts (Probably AC Mix).
The guys who were there are members of Alizée-Latino, AlizéeWorld, Alizée México and a member of a radio station, called 'Top France'. This is really interesting because between the mexican forums is well known that they have some problems.

Finally, the situation of Alizée in Mexico is uncertain. No rumors of an upcoming visit and the TV shows and radio stations don't talk about her.
Old 08-05-2013, 07:53 AM

Lucas is on a distinguished road

Like was said, nothing new there. And from what I saw, about new album really nothing...