Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 10-24-2013, 06:04 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

i still can't get over how happy i am that i witnessed Fleetwood Mac. I watch their videos on youtube all the time and i never even dared to dream that i would see them live. But one day i noticed that out of all places, they are coming to a small Danish city just 30 km from where i live. I imediately booked ticket in front rows. The crowd was not so good, since very few knew words of the songs. But oh man, i was jumping and screaming and singing. The best 2 hours in my life. Now i believe that dreams come true

Old 10-24-2013, 10:14 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

This scene always makes me smile...

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 10-24-2013, 10:48 PM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
Now i believe that dreams come true
My dream was to see Michael Jackson live

However, I did get to discover Alizée almost half a year before he passed, so during that time I had both of them, I could dream of meeting both of them, which made me very happy.
Old 10-25-2013, 11:56 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

I'm over the moon because not only that the 50th anniversary special of Doctor Who has screenings in German cinemas but also one of them is in my city and today I got my ticket

So this time I don't have to watch the show via live stream on my laptop in a tiny window but on the big screen with 3D glasses.

This is just soooooo cool
And all I see is life, life in a beautiful light."
Old 11-02-2013, 04:23 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lili4ever View Post
i still can't get over how happy i am that i witnessed Fleetwood Mac. I watch their videos on youtube all the time and i never even dared to dream that i would see them live. But one day i noticed that out of all places, they are coming to a small Danish city just 30 km from where i live. I imediately booked ticket in front rows. The crowd was not so good, since very few knew words of the songs. But oh man, i was jumping and screaming and singing. The best 2 hours in my life. Now i believe that dreams come true
I went to the show in Stockholm. I didn't know if Christine would be with them, so I was a bit disappointed not to hear any of her songs, its not the same without her.
Songs like Rhiannon, Sister of the moon and Stand back felt more like routine and slow, and the songs don't reach climax when Stevie can't take those high tones. Instead songs like Tusk and other songs I have not listened to so much was a positive surprise.
I must say I started to appreciate Lindsey more as a singer/guitarist. And Stevie is such a sweet person

So, although some songs didn't live up to my expectations (as usual), I really enjoyed the show.

<3
Old 11-02-2013, 06:43 PM

Lili4ever is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
I went to the show in Stockholm. I didn't know if Christine would be with them, so I was a bit disappointed not to hear any of her songs, its not the same without her.
Songs like Rhiannon, Sister of the moon and Stand back felt more like routine and slow, and the songs don't reach climax when Stevie can't take those high tones. Instead songs like Tusk and other songs I have not listened to so much was a positive surprise.
I must say I started to appreciate Lindsey more as a singer/guitarist. And Stevie is such a sweet person

So, although some songs didn't live up to my expectations (as usual), I really enjoyed the show.
treasure your memories, because i guess there is little chances to see them all together. They had to cancel their tour in Australia because John was diagnosed with cancer
And i have to agree about Lindsey. Not only he is great musician, he is also great entertainer who will blow your roof off. Mick is also legendary and unique. This whole band is top act
Old 12-27-2014, 02:15 AM

Jamie is on a distinguished road

..to see that there are still many familiar people still here. I rarely posted, but was here for the same reason as most, and miss you all.... Sincerely wishing best of luck and Happy New Year to you all

Last edited by Jamie; 12-27-2014 at 02:17 AM..