Old 04-06-2016, 06:43 AM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2016-04-05]Interview - BFMTV

http://people.bfmtv.com//actualite-p...ue-964492.html

Quote:
Alizee, sworn Super Kids 'Artists are here to entertain, not to do politics'
Updated 05/04/2016 at 14h59

Then she put her singing career on hold, Alizee back on the front of the stage to television by joining the jury Super Kids, a new talent show for children aired on M6 on Wednesday April 6th. It evokes a new experience for BFMTV.com.

The former child star moves to the other side of the mirror. Revealed to the public in the issue Seeds star at the age of 15 years and then became star with his tube Moi ... Lolita, Alizée arrives today on M6 in the Super Kids program. In a jury of Gérard Louvin, Philippe Candeloro and Liane Foly, the singer will have the task of trying children, aged 9 to 16 years, with unusual talents.

For BFMTV.com, the former winner of Dancing with the Stars, which has sold over 5 million albums worldwide, confides on his return to television, evokes his passion for dance and book passage way she sees the new generation in France.

How convinced are we to you to join the jury of Super Kids?

There are many programs where artists are asked to judge people. I always said I was not ready for that. But when I was offered Super Kids, the format was different, it involved children and I felt legitimate because I was in the same place 16 years ago. I have many doubts about what I do, what I am, but now I could not miss me. These talents have the age I was when I started or have the age of my daughter, so I can try children. And the names of three other jurors, whom I knew very well, gave me even more desire to participate.

The judging children just did it forces you to be more forgiving?

A little. I can be more lenient in relation to stress, but not with respect to discipline, because stress can cause you to miss your benefit. Then there are things that I like, others less so and I say during the broadcast. If I do not hit not a benefit, I do not caress in the direction of hair because I face my children. Of course, weighed his words. If you do not like, it says.

'I would be uncomfortable judging adults'

Could you do the same thing in a talent contest with adults?

At 31, I still have many things to learn and way to go. I do not want to judge people who have my age or older and sing longer than me. I would be uncomfortable compared to that. I prefer the family side of Super Kids. And I love children.

Being a mother of a 11 year old girl is it an asset for this kind of issue?

Yes, the mom side helped me in my choices. When I see such a candidate to ballet, I think of my daughter who has just started the tips in this discipline this year, while the dancer, the same age, is ready for the Opera. It's pretty amazing ...

Would you encourage your daughter if she wanted to follow in your footsteps in an artistic field?

Totally. This is a child to be passionate about something. After? it is always complicated to make his passion his profession. But if an opportunity open to it one day, as I had with Seeds star who gave me the chance to work with Mylène Farmer, I will help and I will try to steer, regardless is chosen discipline.

Have known he is very young success that happened you better?

I do not regret. I had the chance to do this job, start young and I wish the 'Super Kids' that the show also propels me away 16 years ago with stars seeds.

Evoking the issue during the press presentation, you stated that it featured the 'right side of France.' What do you mean?

When we turn on the television and the information, there is always a million horrible things. Super Kids is the new generation that will grow and later be France. The show proves that there are also beautiful things and it feels good after the year that has passed. People are worried how will France in 10,15,20 years. When mom is, it affects us. One wonders the world we will leave to our children. We are not eternal and it scares me. At 20, I was not like that at all, but the more we advance, the more I fear for my daughter and the children that I will later. We talk a lot of young people hanging around, that go wrong, neighborhoods ... But it's not just that, it is a minority. There are also young people who turn out well, with a passion, work well and are rewarded for it.

'The desire to make music may come back'

Like other artists, do you just want to spend more political messages in your songs?

No. For news, people just turn on the news and read the newspapers. We're here to entertain, not to do politics.

You put your singing career brackets. Is it a choice?

This is not a choice, it is rather the life that it happens like that. After Dancing with the Stars it two years ago, I followed the tours, I am in my third. Thanks to this, with Grégoire (dancer of the show and companion Alizee, Ed), all dancing in France. It takes me a long time and I love it. That does not mean that I say goodbye to the music and I'll never do an album, but anyway, that's my mindset at the time and what I want to do. As it works, I surf on the wave dance. Singing, I can make up any age, unlike the dance, then you better enjoy it now!

Singing do you ever miss?

Not really. An album, it takes a lot of time, stress, concessions. You have to fight all the time. And I made six. This year for the show Dancing with the stars, and according to the wish of Chris Marques, I sang for the final, as Priscilla Betti and Olivier Dion. I loved to mix the two. But a new album, not for now. I want other things, but it may come back.

-----------------------------------

Alizée, jurée de Super Kids : "Les artistes sont là pour divertir, pas pour faire de la politique"
Mis à jour le 05/04/2016 à 14h59

Alors qu'elle a mis sa carrière de chanteuse entre parenthèses, Alizée revient sur le devant de la scène à la télévision en rejoignant le jury de Super Kids, un nouveau concours de talents pour enfants, diffusé sur M6 ce mercredi 6 avril. Une nouvelle expérience qu'elle évoque pour BFMTV.com.

L'ex enfant star passe de l'autre côté du miroir. Révélée au grand public dans l'émission Graines de star à l'âge de 15 ans, puis devenue star avec son tube Moi... Lolita, Alizée débarque aujourd'hui sur M6 dans l'émission Super Kids. Au sein d'un jury composé de Gérard Louvin, Philippe Candeloro et Liane Foly, la chanteuse aura pour mission de juger des enfants, âgés de 9 à 16 ans, aux talents hors du commun.

Pour BFMTV.com, l'ancienne gagnante de Danse avec les stars, qui a vendu plus de 5 millions d'albums à travers le monde, se confie sur son retour à la télévision, évoque sa passion pour la danse et livre au passage le regard qu'elle porte sur la nouvelle génération en France.

Comment vous a-t-on convaincu de rejoindre le jury de Super Kids?

Il existe beaucoup d’émissions où les artistes sont sollicités pour juger des gens. Je me suis toujours dit que je n’étais pas prête pour ça. Mais quand on m’a proposé Super Kids, le format était différent, cela concernait des enfants et je me sentais légitime car j’étais à la même place il y a 16 ans. J'ai beaucoup de doutes sur ce que je fais, ce que je suis, mais là, je ne pouvais pas me rater. Ces talents ont l’âge que j’avais quand j’ai commencé ou ont l’âge de ma fille, donc je peux juger des enfants. Et le nom des trois autres jurés, que je connaissais très bien, m’a donné encore plus envie d’y participer.

Le fait de juger des enfants justement vous a-t-il contraint à être plus indulgente?

Un peu. Je peux être plus indulgente par rapport au stress, mais pas par rapport à la discipline, car le stress peut vous amener à rater votre prestation. Après, il y a des choses que j’aime, d’autres moins et je le dis pendant l’émission. Si je ne suis pas touchée pas une prestation, je ne caresse pas dans le sens du poil parce que j'ai face à moi des enfants. Bien sûr, on pèse ses mots. Si on n’aime pas, on explique.

"Je serais mal à l'aise de juger des adultes"

Pourriez-vous faire la même chose dans un concours de talents avec des adultes?

A 31 ans, j’ai encore beaucoup de choses à apprendre et de chemin à parcourir. Je n’ai pas envie de juger des gens qui auraient mon âge ou plus et qui chanteraient depuis plus longtemps que moi. Je serais mal à l’aise par rapport à ça. Je préfère le côté familial de Super Kids. Et j’adore les enfants.

Être mère d'une fille de 11 ans est-il un atout pour ce genre d'émission?

Oui, le côté maman m’a beaucoup aidé dans mes choix. Quand je vois par exemple une candidate faire de la danse classique, je pense à ma fille qui vient à peine de commencer les pointes dans cette discipline cette année, alors que cette danseuse, du même âge, est déjà prête pour l’Opéra. C’est assez incroyable...

Encourageriez-vous votre fille si elle voulait suivre vos traces dans un domaine artistique?

Totalement. C'est bien qu’un enfant soit passionné par quelque chose. Après? c’est toujours compliqué de faire de sa passion, son métier. Mais si une opportunité s’offre à elle un jour, comme je l’ai eue avec Graines de star qui m’a donné la chance de travailler avec Mylène Farmer, je l’aiderai et j'essayerai de l’aiguiller, quelle que soit la discipline choisie.

Avoir connu le succès très jeune est-il ce qui vous est arrivé de mieux?

Je ne regrette absolument pas. J’ai eu la chance de faire ce métier, de commencer jeune et je souhaite aux "Super Kids" que l’émission les propulse aussi loin que moi il y a 16 ans avec Graines de stars.

En évoquant l'émission lors de la présentation à la presse, vous affirmiez que celle-ci montrait le "bon côté de la France". Que vouliez-vous dire?

Quand on allume la télévision et les informations, il se passe toujours un million de choses horribles. Super Kids, c’est la nouvelle génération qui va grandir et qui, plus tard, sera la France. L'émission prouve qu'il y a aussi des belles choses et ça fait du bien après l’année qu’on a passé. Les gens s’inquiètent de savoir comment sera la France dans 10,15,20 ans. Quand on est maman, ça nous touche. On se demande le monde qu’on va laisser à nos enfants. Nous ne sommes pas éternels et ça me fait peur. A 20 ans, je n’étais pas du tout comme ça, mais plus on avance, plus j’ai peur pour ma fille et les enfants que j’aurai après. On parle beaucoup des jeunes qui traînent, qui tournent mal, des quartiers... Mais il n’y a pas que ça, c’est une minorité. Il y a aussi des jeunes qui tournent bien, qui ont une passion, qui travaillent bien et qui sont récompensés pour ça.

"L'envie de faire de la musique reviendra peut-être"

A l'instar d'autres artistes, auriez-vous justement envie de faire passer des messages plus politiques dans vos chansons?

Non. Pour l’actualité, les gens n'ont qu'à allumer les infos et lire la presse. On est là pour divertir, pas pour faire de la politique.

Vous avez mis votre carrière de chanteuse entre parenthèses. Est-ce un choix ?

Ce n’est pas un choix, c’est plutôt la vie qui fait que ça se passe comme ça. Après Danse avec les stars il y a deux ans, j’ai enchaîné les tournées, j’en suis à ma troisième. Grâce à ça, avec Grégoire (danseur de l'émission et compagnon d'Alizée, NDLR), on danse partout en France. Ca me prend beaucoup de temps et j’adore ça. Ca ne signifie pas que je dis au revoir à la musique et que je ne ferai plus jamais d’album, mais en tout cas, c’est mon état d'esprit du moment et ce que j’ai envie de faire. Comme ça fonctionne, je surfe sur la vague de la danse. Le chant, je pourrai en faire jusqu’à n'importe quel âge, contrairement à la danse, alors il vaut mieux en profiter maintenant!

Chanter ne vous manque jamais ?

Pas vraiment. Un album, ça demande beaucoup de temps, de contraintes, de concessions. Il faut se battre tout le temps. Et j'en ai fait six. Cette année, pour le spectacle Danse avec les stars, et selon le souhait de Chris Marquès, je chantais pour le final, comme Priscilla Betti et Olivier Dion. J'ai beaucoup aimé pouvoir mêler les deux. Mais un nouvel album, pas pour l’instant. J’ai envie d’autres choses, mais ça reviendra peut-être.
Old 04-06-2016, 12:52 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Singing, do you ever miss it?

Not really. An album takes a lot of time, stress, and concessions. You have to fight all the time. And I made six albums. This year for Dancing with the Stars, according to the wish of Chris Marques, I sang for the final. I loved to mix the two, but a new album, not for now. I want other things, but it may come back.

Discouraging.
We never think of Alizee fighting, and rarely see her stressed. The last album had to be a terrible humiliation and extremely stressful to make, so now she doesn't want to go through that again.

We only see those parts of her that she wants to show us, and don't really know her. We know she suffers a lot of insecurities because of things other people have told us, and even comments Alizee has made about herself; but we don't see any insecurity or timidity in her interviews or performances. Alizee told us that she is stubborn. She has even told us on a number of occasions that she is not who we think she is. We know Alizee broke her contract with MF, dissolved her marriage, and made a scene backstage to hold on to Gregorie when she thought he might slip away; but these are sides of her we have never seen. We want her to be what we want her to be: things she obviously isn't. We want another album--something she has no interest in. What we have of her is like one of those Japanese love dolls: beautiful, but not in the least real.

Last edited by Shepherd; 04-06-2016 at 01:46 PM..
Old 04-06-2016, 05:27 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

As long as things are going well for her now with appearances here and there, dance work shops, maybe even more DALS next year, an album looks like a pipe dream. I think only a sudden down turn in these other appearances could cause her to look back in an albums direction, but that seems like it would be a ways off. She's also too happy now to risk another flop.
Old 04-16-2016, 03:52 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

She has always said she had a long term plan...
Old 04-16-2016, 07:30 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
She has always said she had a long term plan...