Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 01-09-2017, 04:57 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I should've added about the video I took that I posted it on Youtube at the time, but it got taken down for cr violations. Some of Jenny's videos got taken down too. Some other German fans who named their videos "Germans on the Rhone, part 1,2 , 3 etc" were smart enough to not get their videos taken down, probably because they didn't mention Les Enfoires or Alizee in the titles.
Old 01-11-2017, 06:32 AM

Jenny_HRO87 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
Despite her tattoos and her unfortunate choice of wedding dress, I still adore Alizee. As for Gregorie, I like him a lot. If Alizee married a millionaire and had to cater to a high society life, I don't think she would be happy nor would the marriage last. Gregorie, on the other hand, is perfect for her.
I have to apologise. Maybe I was a little bit rude when talking about Greg simply because I thought you were one of these people who dislike him mainly because he married Alizée. Stuff like this always makes me kind of mad especially because Greg did nothing to deserve the hate and she's so happy with him. Sorry for that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shepherd View Post
By the way, thanks for Amy MacDonald. I didn't know about her before, but now that I do, I enjoy her music.
Nice! I just don't understand why Amy isn't very successful in the US. She's a fantastic singer and in Europe she's really popular.
Old 01-11-2017, 02:28 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I have to apologise. Maybe I was a little bit rude when talking about Greg simply because I thought you were one of these people who dislike him mainly because he married Alizée. Stuff like this always makes me kind of mad especially because Greg did nothing to deserve the hate and she's so happy with him. Sorry for that.

Nice! I just don't understand why Amy isn't very successful in the US. She's a fantastic singer and in Europe she's really popular.
You needn't apologize. I wasn't offended. When I wrote my statement, I knew it would grate on some nerves.