Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-01-2017, 02:05 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I'm uploading the version I had to my Google drive. It certainly wont be the best version out there, but I think it will be a safe version.

I explored different options for translating the auto generated subtitles created by Youtube and it seems on the surface that the Youtube service itself provided a good translation, but it was only good enough to get the gist of the story, but what it seemed to fail to do was translate accurately what Alizee was saying.

I have to first mention that I still haven't delved deeply into this show, but at this point it appears this is no 'SAGA'. SAGA was a show where was it 5 singers who got together to tell their stories, but none was so interesting, none was so fascinating as that of Alizee and the other members of the show were caught up in this fascination and so this show revolved around Alizée. We got to hear her beautiful voice. We got to hear her incredible story and we again see what she is really like inside and see the things that make her dear to us.

At this early point, I don't think that is what this show is or can be about. It's about this event, this tradition. It's an interesting story in a beautiful part of France, a part I'd like to now go and see. But we are here for Alizee and I doubt if it can entertain us beyond watching this one or two times.

Maybe as I see more, I will change my mind, but for now, I think it will be good if someone can pare this down to a video that just tells the story of the drive and beyond that, just includes clips of Alizee.