Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée America Podcast

Old 09-14-2017, 11:07 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I wonder if we contact User22 directly through e-mail if we have a current e-mail address if he might have it. User22 was Aaronius31 I believe and we had a lot of personal interactions I guess you'd call it so if there's a way to contact him and he has it, we'll get it.

Edit:

I tried sending him a pm. There was no e-mail address available through the forum. Maybe he'll get in touch with us. Aaron's story is kind of a funny and good story with this forum and he really helped to shape it along with MerciAlizee.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-14-2017 at 11:07 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 09-14-2017, 11:19 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

The weird thing is that I have 001 through ~017 in my files except 011 (the one in question) and 013 are missing.

Digging into Brad's post:

Quote:
Originally Posted by brad View Post
...It is a commentary on En Concert.

http://alizeeamerica.com/podcast/audio/011.mp3
I guess those files got deleted from the forum maybe. Or perhaps they are still there somewhere we can't access.

I would bet that User22 would have a copy though.
Old 10-03-2017, 04:27 AM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I wonder if we contact User22 directly through e-mail if we have a current e-mail address if he might have it. User22 was Aaronius31 I believe and we had a lot of personal interactions I guess you'd call it so if there's a way to contact him and he has it, we'll get it.

Edit:

I tried sending him a pm. There was no e-mail address available through the forum. Maybe he'll get in touch with us. Aaron's story is kind of a funny and good story with this forum and he really helped to shape it along with MerciAlizee.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
The weird thing is that I have 001 through ~017 in my files except 011 (the one in question) and 013 are missing.

Digging into Brad's post:

I guess those files got deleted from the forum maybe. Or perhaps they are still there somewhere we can't access.

I would bet that User22 would have a copy though.
Have you ever sent him some of those signed Alizée dédicace CDs to his home address?
You can try to reach him that way also, but there were also other members you guys contacted via email to arrange to send them a CD, as it's seen at http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7750
perhaps some of them still have the file.

What about the Alizée hub?
Old 10-03-2017, 01:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
Have you ever sent him some of those signed Alizée dédicace CDs to his home address?
You can try to reach him that way also, but there were also other members you guys contacted via email to arrange to send them a CD, as it's seen at http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7750
perhaps some of them still have the file.

I have sent stuff to his home, in fact there's kind of an amusing story to that, but he was in high school then and moved on to college and I'm quite sure he's out of college now so I'm not sure where he's living now. He has checked in here once in every blue moon and I think there's a good possibility he will again so the best thing is to send him a pm as I have and hope he sees it. In the mean time, I'll look up his full name and maybe check FB.

EDIT:
I found I still have his e-mail address so I sent him a letter. Hopefully it's still good.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-03-2017 at 02:31 PM..
Old 10-03-2017, 06:27 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
I had checked my hub files and I didn't find that one. I expected that if someone else had it they would have posted here.
Old 10-03-2017, 07:12 PM

I e-mailed Aaron this afternoon. I just sent him a note to make sure the address I had for him is still good and he replied within about 2 hours. So I sent him a letter saying a member was interested in the podcast concerning the En Concert DVD fan commentary and I gave him the link to this thread so he can see for himself what is going on. That is what you were looking for?
Old 10-04-2017, 09:31 PM

I received a reply from Aaron and it's not a good one. I don't think he'd mind me sharing it so here's what he said, "Unfortunately I dont have the commentaries on my PC. Funny you asked cause I was just going theough a lot of it yesterday since I was switching harddrives in my computer. I do however have most files from the DC++ hub. Probably have 20GB-30GB in total. And I’m doing great, thanks! Moved from VA to IN just a few days ago with my wife of two years. How are you?".

I asked him back if there's a chance he might have the file in his DC hub files, but I'm doubtful.
Old 10-09-2017, 03:40 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Many thanks for your effort. It is a pity, I hoped he still has the files but it does not seem to be the case.
Old 10-18-2017, 04:00 PM

I chatted with Merci Alizée via FB today. He says he has 3 podcasts, but not the one in question. He said I should get in touch with Luc of this forum, who also is one of the admins for the DC hub, which I did and he says he doesn't have any of the podcasts. The trail has gone cold! Looks like Davedel may be our last hope.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 10-18-2017 at 04:09 PM..
Old 10-19-2017, 03:50 PM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Which podcasts does he have?

podcast 001, 014, 016, 017 are on Soundcloud

https://soundcloud.com/vibhash

Tags
commentary, en concert, podcast