Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 01-16-2018, 07:57 PM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I think the most beautiful 'Merci" I've heard her say was when she sang JPVA in front of the Eiffel Tower. It's too bad the other woman was blabbing so much. Going back to Alizee 101, I wonder if our new members now what the occasion was on that day?
I believe that was the celebration of the new lights being installed on the tower, on the summer solstice.

Her saying "Merci" here and in many other videos are very endearing. They are so feminine and sometimes you can see her shyness come out.

I think the Eiffel Tower scene is about as a beautiful scene as you can get. She is stunning in that baby blue dress, the wind is blowing her hair, and she pans back and forth across the audience, smiling and waving. It doesn't get much better than this!

In at least two video (Eiffel Tower one included), she does this thing with her lips. Maybe you can call it pursing her lips. She doesn't do it while she sings though, but when she speaks. How would you describe it? It's yet another endearing thing.

She does it here at around 5:27:

And hear around 4:57:

Last edited by CleverCowboy; 01-16-2018 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: Added more content
Old 01-17-2018, 01:56 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
I believe that was the celebration of the new lights being installed on the tower, on the summer solstice.
You are correct sir! They had put strobe lights on the tower as a temporary thing and it was a big hit so they decided to make it a permanent thing and this was upon the completion of that installation. They turn the strobe lights on, in a flashing way of course at night every hour at the top of the hour for 10 minutes. I think they may have cut that back to 5 minutes now.

These are separate I believe as far as when they were installed, from the different flood lights they turn on to change the color of different sections of the tower.

Old 01-18-2018, 09:36 AM

Here was another moment where she was incredibly charming. It was during her rendition of Ella Ella. Just incredibly cute, incredibly charming. You can also hear some of that nasalnous in her voice that Rev spoke of at about the :23 mark.

Old 01-22-2018, 03:30 PM
Administrator

This one does not qualify as a bona fide face scrunch. It's like a mini-scrunch and closing of her eyes towards her right shoulder, making this charming gesture with her face. This two or three seconds is priceless.

Go to 1:34 for a second or two before does it.

Old 01-22-2018, 09:44 PM

It was definitely approaching a scrunch, but she teased us and pulled out at the last second.

For those who have the Rockollection video from 2002, she definitely approached the nose scrunch by the obvious dip of the eye brows at the 3:52 mark, but it wasn't that obvious because of the res of the video.

http://www.mojvideo.com/video-alizee...96d0c9c0681047

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 01-23-2018 at 04:21 AM..
Old 01-23-2018, 08:10 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Here was another moment where she was incredibly charming. It was during her rendition of Ella Ella. Just incredibly cute, incredibly charming. You can also hear some of that nasalnous in her voice that Rev spoke of at about the :23 mark.

I have always loved this video. Alizee looks so great, so happy. She makes a pair of sweatpants look sexy.

This short outtake captures my favorite 5 seconds of the whole Ella Ella video. It's at :33 to :38, when there is a profile closeup of her singing. Her voice is so soft and feminine, singing the song in that beautiful language of French. It would not sound the same in any other language.
Old 01-26-2018, 01:58 AM

VitaminAlizée333 is on a distinguished road

Alizée's smile make me smile
Old 01-26-2018, 05:44 AM

kulli is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VitaminAlizée333 View Post
Alizée's smile make me smile
The most beautiful curve on a woman's body is her smile. - Bob Marley
Old 01-26-2018, 02:53 PM

Shepherd is on a distinguished road

Nice collection of Alizee's facial expressions collected by Scuffydog. The squinch of the century followed by a gorgeous smile at 3:35.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCpXxW5xqsA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QrWNL1eyb88

Last edited by Shepherd; 01-26-2018 at 03:23 PM..
Old 01-27-2018, 03:02 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by kulli View Post
The most beautiful curve on a woman's body is her smile. - Bob Marley
Lips and smile are the second thing I notice right off the bat with a woman (First thing is the eyes). Her smile is amazing, but for me it largely because she was a minimalist with makeup. She didn't warpaint her lips, but merely put on some gloss that enhanced her natural color.

I felt the same way about her fingernails. When she cut them to secretary length it enhanced the overall beauty of her fingers.