Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-08-2006, 09:20 PM

trofast is on a distinguished road
Default News from 8th of july!

(Tried to create this under updates, but that didn't work.)

But anyways, can you guys please translate the news on the webpage http://www.nidalizee.com for me/us? I can sort of make out what it says, but it's not easy. Hehe, haven't used the language since high school!
Old 07-08-2006, 09:28 PM

RadioactiveMan is on a distinguished road

Though I'm certainly no expert either, but what I gathered from the first part was that a small note from Alizée confirms that she has left Mylene Farmer and Polydor. Then again, I don't trust my knowledge of French farther than I can throw it (I'm not sure how far I can throw it. That's why I'm not sure if I interpreted it correctly ). Especially since it could easily explain that this is not the case in any of the parts that I'm not able to read.

Last edited by RadioactiveMan; 07-08-2006 at 09:52 PM..
Old 07-08-2006, 09:42 PM

trofast is on a distinguished road

Hmm, so now there's now way of contacting her? Hehe, but I can't say that I've been that much in contact with her before this "breakup" either.
Old 07-09-2006, 12:54 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

The news reads:

A small note about Alizée and the third album can be found in the new Platine [a French magazine]:

Scoop! It's confirmed! Alizée has left Mylene Farmer and with her the Polydor record label. On the other hand, contrary to what was annoucned a few months ago, in the end she will not work with Nicola Sirkis (Indochine). The father of her child, Jeremy Chatelain, is reported to write the music for her new album, with Jean Fauque (Bashung, Romane Serda, Jeremy Chatelain) providing the lyrics for six or seven songs. The first single will be released in September, and the album at the end of the year. It would seem that for Universal, Jeremy's last album is already dead and buried.

The second news item is about the completion of a project by Homer and the Spanish members of alizee-forum.com, started in October 2003, to write a 1,000 verse poem for Alizée!

The news from yesterday is about a small TV report with much the same information as the Platine article.
Old 07-09-2006, 05:27 AM

Gatchaman is on a distinguished road

Wow, her first single in September! Hope it's true. I also hope that the music doesn't suck due to the fact that her husband Jeremy is writing most of her songs.

Jeremy writing her songs worries me a bit.
Old 07-09-2006, 06:17 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gatchaman
Jeremy writing her songs worries me a bit.
Worries me a lot!
Old 07-09-2006, 06:24 AM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
Worries me a lot!

mmhmm.

I hope it will be as good as she has been in the past.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 07-09-2006, 06:40 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Different team.... Mylene (Lyrics) / Laurent (Melody) / Alizee (The Star) were the perfect team. Alizee is still the perfect star, but with 2/3 of a proven top-of-the-line team fired she's going to need a lot of luck.

I've heard only a few of Jeremy's songs but think they suck! I know it was probably him who convinced Alizee to do her own thing. I only hope that he writes much better songs for her than he does for himself, otherwise this will probably be Alizee's last album. I hope it's not because she's got everything a star could ever need, including talent in abundance.

-Cybersoil
Old 07-09-2006, 06:43 AM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

If it doesn't work, we can only hope Alizée will leave Jeremy (musically) and return to Mylene.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 07-09-2006, 08:51 AM
Allez L'OM!

aditya8617 is on a distinguished road

Why leave the people who made a star out of her, she is till young. I have a feeling her husband is going to ruin this album( I hope I am wrong).