Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-09-2006, 05:40 PM
=]

mando is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42
After the botched job of marketing the second album and concerts, I doubt any of them wanted to stay together. I don't think it was Jérémy's idea... and I have both his albums, he's not a bad songwriters. But he is still young and inexperienced in handling a big project like this, so I expect (and hope) there are a few more colaborators we haven't heard about yet.

But yeah, Jérémy can write some good songs. Here's one of my favorites, something he did for another French singer:
http://rapidshare.de/files/25394836/..._Noir.mp3.html
thx for sharing. that's the first song of his that i've heard. not my style at all =/
Old 07-09-2006, 06:19 PM

trofast is on a distinguished road

Hehe, is it just me, or do we all seem way too eager to blame her husband for... something we yet have to see? Of course, I'd kick his ass, just for being the one who has her, but let's not get ahead of ourselves, maybe they make a great team. She must see something (good) in him, cause she married him and had a child with him. Yeah yeah, I know, it hurts even just writing those words. But, let's all just agree on one thing: The only important thing is that she's happy! I'm not saying that I couldn't make her happier than him, hehe, but...
Old 07-09-2006, 07:05 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

I think most of the fans want Alizée to be happy but equally they want to be happy WITH her. Jeremy just made himself a target. He's probably a great guy, Alizée sure thought enough of him.

But I think the worry the fans have over her next album are rational. We've loved her up to this point and we're nervous about the direction she'll be going next. We don't know enough about the guy to trust him to take Mylene's place.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 07-09-2006, 07:22 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

I should add, I'd like to see where she goes if she just did everything herself, writing and all and not have some one influence her.

I'm also nervous that Jeremy might take her away from the clean image I have enjoyed from her thus far.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 07-09-2006, 10:36 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
I'm also nervous that Jeremy might take her away from the clean image I have enjoyed from her thus far.
Or he could do the opposite. After all, would you want boys drooling over your wife? And remember, it was Mylene who created the Lolita image for Alizée. That was pretty risqué, and maybe Lili wasn't totally comfortable with it.

I agree with trofast that we'll just have to wait and see.
Old 07-10-2006, 12:07 AM

Andrick is on a distinguished road
Arrow

Yeah let the time goes on and wait what happens next, I think that Alizee, despite marring at young age was her childhood dream, doesn´t let it meddle in her career, I really hope that she could mantain that awsome team with farmer boutonant, cuz if you notice most of the music today it´s just rock and ear breakin music something that doesn´t happen with her music, as a musician I enjoy listening to alizee´s music cuz of the mix up of the instruments it´s really marvelous. Well then I´m also agree with trofast n' snatcher, let´s wait (hope it wouldnt take too long )
Old 07-10-2006, 01:38 AM

scameter is on a distinguished road
Unhappy

It worries me too. I think she is only doing it because she is married to him. This may seem obvious, but I think it is quite unfortunate. She may admire his work, but perhaps his talents do not suit her own style. I liked the previous trio, and I can only hope that she chose Jeremy from more than the fact of her being married to him.
Old 07-10-2006, 06:53 PM

acer is on a distinguished road

You can get some clips of jeremy's songs here
http://jeremychatelain.artistes.universalmusic.fr/

e.e...well, can't say i'm insanely impressed
Old 07-10-2006, 08:31 PM
Alizée Lover

JNoel1234 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snatcher42
Or he could do the opposite. After all, would you want boys drooling over your wife? And remember, it was Mylene who created the Lolita image for Alizée. That was pretty risqué, and maybe Lili wasn't totally comfortable with it.

I agree with trofast that we'll just have to wait and see.
I think she was quite comfortable considering that in one of her interviews, which you can see here on this site, she said that she wouldn't mind doing nude pictures or clips.
Old 07-10-2006, 08:37 PM

trofast is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by JNoel1234
I think she was quite comfortable considering that in one of her interviews, which you can see here on this site, she said that she wouldn't mind doing nude pictures or clips.
Hehe, I must have missed that part, in what interview was that?

Edit: If it's in the "48 Hueres Interview - March 30, 2003", then I know why I've missed it; Haven't even seen that interview.

Last edited by trofast; 07-10-2006 at 08:42 PM..