Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-11-2006, 07:30 PM

Sebastien is on a distinguished road
Default Alizee and Annylee

Hi people,

Just wanted to share some of these photos found in the website www.nidalizee.com of Alizee in Paris with child last 2005. When I saw them, she looks different but sweet.

http://nidalizee.free.fr/photos.htm
Old 07-11-2006, 07:36 PM

Sebastien is on a distinguished road

Oh, sorry. You'll have to click on Alizee Au Naturel on the top menu, then click 2005.
Old 07-11-2006, 08:18 PM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Ooh la la.. Alizee holding her hand up showing off her marriage ring.. I'm so jealous of Jeremy! But Alizee is happy so that makes me happy!
Old 07-11-2006, 09:14 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

That's the funny thing about Alizee; I've seen many different photos of her, including the one that I snapped and she looks so different in so many photos. Yes, if you squint your eyes and turn your head sideways you can tell it's her but she looks sooooooo different sometimes. She could definately be a human chameleon. In some photos she's the hottest chic on the planet (by far) and in other photos she's Jane average. Weird, heh?

-Cybersoil
Old 07-11-2006, 09:37 PM
alizée ninja

brad is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil
That's the funny thing about Alizee; I've seen many different photos of her, including the one that I snapped and she looks so different in so many photos. Yes, if you squint your eyes and turn your head sideways you can tell it's her but she looks sooooooo different sometimes. She could definately be a human chameleon. In some photos she's the hottest chic on the planet (by far) and in other photos she's Jane average. Weird, heh?

-Cybersoil
i think it is called makeup
Old 07-11-2006, 10:19 PM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Yeah, I know... Makeup? I'de like to Make-out (with her.) Sorry, couldn't help myself, again. Please forgive me.

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-11-2006 at 10:21 PM..
Old 07-12-2006, 12:05 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by cybersoil

-Cybersoil
That's funny, because I've often thought just the opposite. She's remarkably consistent for a celebrity. Others can look so different from photo to photo, but I've only ever seen one shot of Alizée where she's anything less than stunning and very much herself (the first Voici pic of her pregnant... and maybe the ones in Choc. But hey, she was pregnant!).

Last edited by Ben; 07-12-2006 at 12:09 AM..
Old 07-12-2006, 03:45 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

Cybersoil, thats right, I've noticed that too about Alizee. She has so many different looks, its strange. From different angles, it looks like two different people! Isn't that wierd?

Like during that Alizee en Concert DVD... when you watch it... on stage the camera follows her around and from different angles... and its like sometimes its two different people on the stage singing!!! Like a stunt double or something, wierd.

I thought I was the only one who noticed this. Her face has different looks depending on the angle!!! Not too many people are like that. Im not putting Alizee down, just saying its kind of strange.
Old 07-12-2006, 04:50 AM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
Like during that Alizee en Concert DVD... when you watch it... on stage the camera follows her around and from different angles... and its like sometimes its two different people on the stage singing!!! Like a stunt double or something, wierd.
It's not the angle. It's that the DVD is made up of clips from several concerts, most noticably the opening shows at Paris Olympia and the closing night at the Paris Zenith nearly six months later... and she got a different haircut during that time.

So from one shot to the next, you can be jumping up half a year foward or backward through time!
Old 07-12-2006, 05:19 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

I never noticed that. I just know that she's very beautiful during the whole concert.

-Cybersoil