Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 07-20-2006, 02:19 AM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spartan500
no thats not what I meant its just that i think that girls stomachs are hot and to me its sad cause she had a hot stomach or abs whatever you wanna call it but at least she got herself a baby.

dvtq I figured you would say something about how justchil would tap that ass
not my favotire man . . i bet you she will be the best alizee when she come back , maybe just a little .......
Old 07-20-2006, 02:21 AM

yoojaewoo3 is on a distinguished road

i 'm very sorry. but if she completed her third album , i want to know Title of her third album. i m sorry to say about album. what is title?
Old 07-20-2006, 02:24 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by yoojaewoo3
i 'm very sorry. but if she completed her third album , i want to know Title of her third album. i m sorry to say about album. what is title?
No one Knows yet except for who she works with and stuff
Old 07-20-2006, 06:13 AM
no use for a title

nurvonic is on a distinguished road

dude...thats too much to think about. my brain doesnt work with much detail. i do know that i would be petrified
Old 07-20-2006, 10:17 AM
=]

mando is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
I dunno. I guess that makes me a freak or whatever but I have never really "fantasized" about her, nothing sexual anyway. My... "fantasies", and I hate using that word because that's not REALLY what they are, are mostly just a romantic candle lit dinner with her. Maybe cliché, but there ya go.
yeah. i don't think i would ever want to have a romantic date with her or anything like that (unless she was my age [17] and the cameras weren't around). i'm tempted to pick B but i bet i can come up with something. ill come back to this thread later.
Old 07-20-2006, 10:39 AM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mando
yeah. i don't think i would ever want to have a romantic date with her or anything like that (unless she was my age [17] and the cameras weren't around). i'm tempted to pick B but i bet i can come up with something. ill come back to this thread later.
ok, and here is the answer for you:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brad
1. act casual.

2. wait until she gets close.

3. grab her and run.
Old 07-20-2006, 11:08 AM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mando
Fortunately, I'm just two years younger than her so it's all cool.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 07-20-2006, 01:01 PM

C-4 is on a distinguished road

As excited as I would be, I would remain calm and casual to keep Alizee at ease.
I would invited her into my home where some close friends would be having a meet and greet with her to put her at ease with the new surroundings.
After asking for some autographs and pictures, I would invite her to a really nice resturant that served the type of food she wanted to eat. No cameras here.
If I had the music in advance, I would have it already planned out for a video shoot, but I would consult first with Alizee to offer several alternative locations for the shoot to insure she was happy with what I had for the shoot. The setting would depend on what the music was about in the song she would do. Any changes would be made on the spot after Alizee approved them..
Since I am in a band, I would have the band there in the background of the video, playing in a scene.
If Alizee decided against the video, I would offer several suggestions for the afternoon, depending on what she might be interested in doing. Since she likes the beach, that might be one suggestion. including a private boat ride of the area by water. A private tour of the area by air would be another, since living in Florida would be close in temperature and climate to Ajaccio.

After the shoot, I would have her come out for an exclusive dinner at a very high-end private club, and then whenever she was ready to leave, join her in the ride back to the airport.
I would hope that we got along well enough for her to trust me with a private telephone number to keep in contact with her later on, but if I had prior warning that I had won this contest, I would gather as much information as possible to insure that I did everything possible to make Alizee's time spent with me relaxed, memorable and as enjoyable for her as I could.

And yes, Jeremy and Annily would also be more then welcome to join us.

Last edited by C-4; 07-20-2006 at 01:11 PM..
Old 08-11-2006, 10:41 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

i vote for brad's idea but if i couldn't do that i think we would produce the skit, then she perform it in my backyard... id mix those 2....
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-11-2006, 10:45 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

lmao mando that pirate clip is HILARIOUS
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.