Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 04-26-2008, 01:47 PM

penguinluvr91 is on a distinguished road

oh my gosh.....im so frustrated one of the dates is right in my home town (León) and i dont think i can go.....

and its not just cuz i'll be startin summer school around that time, i mean i dont really care if i miss summer school if i do it doesnt affect me but the problem is that who will go with me and the $.....

Last edited by penguinluvr91; 04-26-2008 at 01:51 PM..
Old 04-26-2008, 04:07 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by penguinluvr91 View Post
oh my gosh.....im so frustrated one of the dates is right in my home town (León) and i dont think i can go.....

and its not just cuz i'll be startin summer school around that time, i mean i dont really care if i miss summer school if i do it doesnt affect me but the problem is that who will go with me and the $.....
i will i will

hmmm....... maybe just maybe go to all the november concerts...... i think i can do that anyone else with me

Old 04-26-2008, 07:57 PM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Penguinluvr91,

Is León in Baja? Can you give me more information about the area (airports, hotels, etc.) and where the concert might be? I want to go and that week would be better for my schedule. I'll need a lot of help in Mexico - don't speak Spanish and know very little about Mexico - except they have very good taste in music If I can figure out the logistics and get there I'll pay for your ticket and time as translator/guide. León or Monterrey looks like my best chance - and hopefully Europe in October/November.

Quote:

Old 04-26-2008, 08:40 PM

If you mean Baja California like where Tijuana or Mexicali is then no its not there its more south almost in the center of Mexico.....about where its going to be located im not sure but I've been asking my mom of any places where there could be a concert held in León and she told me of Auditorio Ciudad de León but I'm still researching......the only airport that I know is in León is the Guanajuato/León Del Bajio Airport (BJX)......and if I did go then we would probably need a professional tour guide because well I could be some help of a translator but I'm no good with directions and such........I'm still trying to convince my parents to let me go even if it's by myself or if I could bring my sister along then that would be perfect......so I'm not sure yet......for right now it's a maybe that I'm going.....but anyways thanks for your offer and I hope some of my info helped you.
Old 04-26-2008, 09:06 PM

lowbeam is on a distinguished road

Yes, that did help. The León in Baja looks like the middle of nowhere, I didn't understand why Alizée was having a concert there Unless I get some help from Mexican or at least Spanish speaking fans I'm going to look at professional tour guides. I'm won't wait till the last minute, I kick myself every day for not going to the signing in Paris.

I'll try to find a better map - good luck to both of us.

Edit: Is the city actually named León de Los Aldama?

Quote:
If you mean Baja California like where Tijuana or Mexicali is then no its not there its more south almost in the center of Mexico.....about where its going to be located im not sure but I've been asking my mom of any places where there could be a concert held in León and she told me of Auditorio Ciudad de León but I'm still researching......the only airport that I know is in León is the Guanajuato/León Del Bajio Airport (BJX)......and if I did go then we would probably need a professional tour guide because well I could be some help of a translator but I'm no good with directions and such........I'm still trying to convince my parents to let me go even if it's by myself or if I could bring my sister along then that would be perfect......so I'm not sure yet......for right now it's a maybe that I'm going.....but anyways thanks for your offer and I hope some of my info helped you.

Last edited by lowbeam; 04-26-2008 at 09:14 PM..
Old 04-26-2008, 09:31 PM

Quote:
about where its going to be located im not sure but I've been asking my mom of any places where there could be a concert held in León and she told me of Auditorio Ciudad de León but I'm still researching......
I've made a mistake the Auditorio Ciudad de León that I thought was in Mexico is not in Mexico it's in Spain......apparently my mom gave me wrong info.....sorry about that...
Old 04-26-2008, 10:19 PM
I'm not 20.

Zack -Alizee Lover- is on a distinguished road

Oh lala
i wonder if i have exams those days... if they are then im totaly screwed.
Old 04-26-2008, 11:42 PM
RE ou bien CHIPE

rehochipe is on a distinguished road

hi everybody!!!

well here we o!!! again jajajaja

well I'm impresioned, alizee will have many presentations inmexico, not only in mexico city like all we spected, in leon in puebla in guadalajara and many others places

I don't know if in puebla or leon alizee will be meeted but anyway this is sony's problem

well ...., I want to say that if you have a question about places or anything else if you want you can ask me ok, I'm from mexico as many people of here know an I can give you a hand if you want it

well that's all I wanted to say

viva mexico jajajaja

bye!

y si caminas por espinas... y si caminas por el sol... sere tu protector... y te cuidare....
Old 04-26-2008, 11:53 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
i will i will

hmmm....... maybe just maybe go to all the november concerts...... i think i can do that anyone else with me
Currently, my intent is to do everything in my power to make one of the France dates. They're both about the same difficulty to schedule as far as school goes, but when we get into the summer I think we need to start seriously figure out who is going and coordinate ourselves.
Old 04-27-2008, 04:12 AM

Roman is on a distinguished road

Right! So, now it's time to cut all the crap. Who's going to brave the heat and the dangers of a strange land to see Alizée in a gigantic arena for a full on rock concert!
We'll see who are fans now!

By the way, if someone has an inside tip on how to get a ride from one city to the next and/or a place to stay, let me know eh?

Oh, and maybe where to get some customized clothing. This is ridiculous that I've gone this long and not gotten some proper attire. Can't wait much longer to order that. I hope the people of this web site who spent all that time trying to figure out what to put on a shirt actually ordered something. I never saw what happened with that. I'm just ordering my own. Maybe I'll put moi-alizee.us, alizee-forum.com, alizee-officiel.com on it along with her logo name. I think that would do it. Also thinking about (if not too difficult to get) pants with a huge Alizée down the leg. How about a jacket? No, too expensive and I don't need a jacket (least not for Mexico I think, in June ). Shoes - sneakers? I want to meet Alizée some day and show her some sweet customized Alizée sneakers, yes?

Merci Fanny