Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 10-13-2008, 10:43 PM

wolfram0790 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by jung_adore_ALIZEE View Post
may we destroy those who are in the way and build up the communities with those who are willing and true fans
I COMPLETELY agree!

We have to find her lame "staff" and "managers" and destroy them! (With a Dragunov would be cool )
Old 10-13-2008, 11:04 PM

whitey® is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfram0790 View Post
I COMPLETELY agree!

We have to find her lame "staff" and "managers" and destroy them! (With a Dragunov would be cool )
A colt 1911 would be much cooler.

The second angel poured his bowl into the sea,and it became like the blood of a dead man.
-APOCALYPSE
Old 10-13-2008, 11:16 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey® View Post
Old 10-13-2008, 11:17 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Tsk tsk tsk
Old 10-14-2008, 12:24 AM

BlackAdder is on a distinguished road

I don't post a lot here, that's just my nature. I have noticed that the waves of support come and go. I fell in love with Alizee and her music, and it would take a serious change in her character to alter that opinion.

Change is the only constant in the world. I understand the frustrations of those that prepared for this recent concert, it is very disappointing, but the likelyhood that Alizee herself made that choice is most likely very low.

If you fell in love with her music, this change should not have altered your true feelings. You may feel hurt right now, but once a little time passes, I hope you will find you still turn to her music as a place that brings you happiness. I know I do...

BA
Old 10-14-2008, 03:36 AM
Sunglasses wearing bloke

Chommpers is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Sounds like a fairy tale doesn't it? Well that's what I think of this whole situation. When things turn to the bad everyone turn their backs and vanish. When our queen needs us the most everyone seems to think she's not worth it anymore. This is the part of the fairy tale when a group of valorous warriors put their swords togheter and with combined force turn the retreating army back to the fight.

How many tears does she need to shed for you to understand that she cares?
How many times does she have to apologize for others mistakes and for things that simply happen to go wrong?

Closing forums will not help her cause, shutting her out or spamming her mySpace with negative messages will neither. Something is wrong, we all know that. But we need to ask ourselves how we can support her rather than tell her how disappointed we are. What can you do for her, what can we do as a group? Many of you have waited years and years for her return, are you willing to give up this quickly?

We know that she isn't a mean person, we know that her heart is good. We know how well she can perform as an artist if the circumstances are the right. I don't know about you guys, but im willing to sacrifice quite alot to get her there again.

I realize many have done this for quite some time, feeling that everything have gone to waste. But it's now that she need you the most. Im very confident that if she only knew what efforts have been spendt in her name, she would be so thankful and happy. I don't think she shut her fans out with purpose becouse she doesn't care. No matter what the cause is, we need to be there to back her up.
This said it all and it was something I needed to hear. The forums use to be a place that cheered me up and now its all doom and gloom, it seemed as if everyone had lost hope and had begun to abandon her. Lots of times I don't feel better after coming here. I understand that some are upset, that is a lot of money to lose and not get to see a concert. I need to just look past this though and remember who Alizée is and the happiness she has brought me and everyone. Just appreciate her music and support her the best way I can through thick and thin, thats what a true fan does. Thanks Tomtentp I needed to hear the words from somebody, and to see the others in the forum come together, that not all hope is lost. I wasn't ready to give up on Alizée and now I know you guys aren't either

^ By the beautifully creative Amelie! Merci!
Old 10-14-2008, 01:11 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

I can't stay mad. I've learned to just let it go because it really doesn’t matter in the long run anyway (generally speaking). Life is a bitch then you die, so enjoy Alizée as long as you can.
After all of this I had to get back on track and watched some videos I had never seen before (the one where she is surprising a little girl with singing and went to her home). I was sitting with a stupid smile on my face through the whole video and well, when Alizée cry, I cry , so now i'm more convinced then ever about what a beautiful person Alizée really is.

I will strike down with a vengeance
On the fears that haunt your soul
I will always be there
Though from a distance
And though my heart shall bleed
My love will never blacken
And through these lonely streets
I'll honor you every night
My devotion will never fade

<3
Old 10-14-2008, 06:07 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
I can't stay mad. I've learned to just let it go because it really doesn’t matter in the long run anyway (generally speaking). Life is a bitch then you die, so enjoy Alizée as long as you can.
After all of this I had to get back on track and watched some videos I had never seen before (the one where she is surprising a little girl with singing and went to her home). I was sitting with a stupid smile on my face through the whole video and well, when Alizée cry, I cry , so now i'm more convinced then ever about what a beautiful person Alizée really is.
She is so cute when she is crying, but just when she is crying of happiness, but those tears she may shed on these days, , she may feel bad. I know its not her fault, but what can she do? She can protest, but, it wont benefit her.
Old 10-14-2008, 07:20 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by MonteCristo View Post
have you been thinking too much about my story?
Well yeah, I needed a fairy tale:ish story and yours fitted well. Sure hope you finish what you've started there mr!

For the rest of your post I don't know what your talking about, maybe your too smart for me . All I can say is that you should always be yourself, no matter what. Trying to be someone else to fit into the picture will only bite you in the ass in the end. You will get most out of life being natural, Alizée is the best example I got

Quote:
Originally Posted by OGRE View Post
Our theme song.
Nice song, I don't like most of her songs but this one really kicks ass ^^

Quote:
I COMPLETELY agree!

I've always been a fan of the Barrett ^^

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackAdder View Post
I don't post a lot here, that's just my nature. I have noticed that the waves of support come and go. I fell in love with Alizee and her music, and it would take a serious change in her character to alter that opinion.

Change is the only constant in the world. I understand the frustrations of those that prepared for this recent concert, it is very disappointing, but the likelyhood that Alizee herself made that choice is most likely very low.

If you fell in love with her music, this change should not have altered your true feelings. You may feel hurt right now, but once a little time passes, I hope you will find you still turn to her music as a place that brings you happiness. I know I do...

BA
Exactly my point.
Alizée did not wish for this to happen and that is all that matters to me. She is the one that I adore, not her staff. They will always do what they can to earn money, nothing is gonna change that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
This said it all and it was something I needed to hear. The forums use to be a place that cheered me up and now its all doom and gloom, it seemed as if everyone had lost hope and had begun to abandon her.
Well that was the reason for this thread, the sudden negativity due to the concert drop. I know people will forget about this in time as Alizée will always be Alizée and I know there are great times in store for her in the future. She has nothing to do with it so why let dismay spread on her forums?

All I wanted to do was to quicken the recovery rate and get everyone back to supporting her again as fast as possible.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
when Alizée cry, I cry
Well that's a constant in life I can relate to. It was that video that started my 'protective stance' for Alizée. When you see her sitting there with her true emotions so close to you. So naked, so valunerable. It just awakens those ancestral paladin instincts. Something so beautiful and pure under attack by unknown evil, you just must protect her somehow.
The feelings overtake me every time.

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 10-14-2008, 07:37 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I COMPLETELY agree!

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey® View Post
The fact that i have both is odd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
I've always been a fan of the Barrett ^^
Don't have one of those though Can't justify spending $5+ on a single bullet instead of that much for 20 in the dragunov

and the fact that my 45-70 will reach outwards of a 1000 meters for a fraction of the cost for both the weapon and the ammo

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 10-17-2008 at 11:30 PM..