Old 10-15-2008, 01:57 AM

wolfram0790 is on a distinguished road

Well man, you have some cleaning to do
Old 10-15-2008, 01:24 PM
A man in black

MonteCristo is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Well yeah, I needed a fairy tale:ish story and yours fitted well. Sure hope you finish what you've started there mr!

For the rest of your post I don't know what your talking about, maybe your too smart for me .
hahahahaha, me smart? i may be wise and logical, but i have difficulty doing even 6th grade algebra. Anyway, i like Alizée despite any misunderstanding, incident, or even if she decides to ignore her fans. heck, she didnt know about me then, and she doesnt know about me now, so nothing has changed. Why should i care, when all i want is with me here in my room, my small collection of 5 CD's is right here on this shelf, and that is all i need to enjoy her. After all, thats why we joined the forum in the first place isnt it? To enjoy her?
Old 10-15-2008, 03:19 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

A love song for the ages- I don't know where to begin or how this song is going to end : A love song for the ages : The kind of love spoken by sages : A song I'm compelled to send : An iconic love described on these pages : That few experience refusing to bend : An all encompassing force to which there is no end : Defies logic and even harder to explain : My heart swells and shudders with a welcome pain : Regardless of clouds, sunshine or rain : When I think of you Alizee : Oh I must give a countenance of my love for thee :The kind of love many will flee : More questions than answers is this purple haze : Psychedelic to my senses you do raise : Like the taste of a very fine wine : Champagne of the most delectible kind : You bring out the Pepe Le' Pew in me : That spark that fires my heart you see : You make me want to shout with such energy : Woman what you do to me : I will scream from any hilltop : This feeling that I cannot stop : I love you Alizee : A love song for the ages : There are those that say your wiles are impossible to resist on that I must insist : That your the very reason for them to exist : Though it's an exaggeration your so indescribably delectable and much more than an infatuation : Your the siren song described in the ancient travels of Homer : Some would accuse me of being drunk though I'm completely sober : The kind of love that tries men's souls : That can keep you beaten, tattered with holes : Such a charismatic presence that has started and ended wars : Rocks me to my very core : Makes me sensitive to my own vanity : Questioning my very sanity : Feeling vulnerable in my humanity : I love you Alizee : Having my lungs full of oxygen still unable to breath : Tears im my eyes makes it hard to see :An unquenchable thirst that's impossible to believe : Astounded and amazed at the lack of reprieve : Under these conditions comes little relief and many attempts to deceive : Not only you but me : The kind of spirit that compels artists to paint : That fills a void making me feel faint : An affront to any discipline little or no restraint : God knows I am no saint : That beautiful dark hair : Mesmerized when you dance : Empires have been built and lost under such a trance : Not by choice, chance or happenstance : On many you have left your mark : I dare say in the spirit of Joan of Arc : Men have cried out for such pain to subside : Damn the cynics, Jekyls and Hydes : I have never felt so alive : Sometimes it's like a boat at anchor that's impossible to row efinitly an opportunity to grow : I love you Alizee : Like with all things that I will abide : Love and life have many aside : Your the wind in my vessel, sails are full and will never subside : An ultimate passion I refuse to hide : Though many times I have tried : Trade wind of love that I choose to ride: My affection for you I announce with pride : I will always be on your side : Fully committed to take in stride: I love You Alizee : A love song for the ages I say

Last edited by pepelepew; 10-15-2008 at 07:42 PM..
Old 10-15-2008, 04:37 PM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelepew View Post
A love song for the ages-
Good stuff, but really, some structure please!
A couple of dots and carraige returns won't hurt. Help a dyslexia suffering brother out mate. Had to read that like 3 times to stay focused, my head still hurts

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 10-15-2008, 07:14 PM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomtentp View Post
Good stuff, but really, some structure please!
A couple of dots and carraige returns won't hurt. Help a dyslexia suffering brother out mate. Had to read that like 3 times to stay focused, my head still hurts
Sorry about that. I have tried to post it 2 other times and I guess I type too slow and when I would submit it said that I was not logged in and all that typing was waisted. I thought using capitals would help, but I realize it is not enough. I did have separation between each line and when it came up it squeezed everything together again. Next time I will put a dot or something between each line.
Old 10-15-2008, 09:23 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by wolfram0790 View Post
I COMPLETELY agree!

We have to find her lame "staff" and "managers" and destroy them! (With a Dragunov would be cool )
Quote:
Originally Posted by whitey® View Post
A colt 1911 would be much cooler.
why not both?

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 10-16-2008 at 08:05 AM..
Old 10-16-2008, 01:21 AM

wolfram0790 is on a distinguished road

Hehe that Dragunov looks really cool.

Now you need to find those LAME "managers" But make sure you replace them with real, effective ones.
Old 10-16-2008, 01:22 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

^ Case in point: Us
Old 10-16-2008, 02:05 AM
Logical Progression

Tomtentp is on a distinguished road

Omg...
Sometimes I wish Alizée never read these forums...
That could be taken pretty serious considering the school shootings and all that which often start on a forum or as a video on youTube.
Let's tone it down a bit shall we ^^

... I see avatar people...

L´Ordre D'Alizée!
Old 10-16-2008, 02:13 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Hey, you know me. I despise firearms.
But somehow everyone else LOVES them and every thread here will turn up having guns in it.