Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-01-2008, 02:54 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post
NOTHING prevents her talking as private person about her private matters. If she WANTS to say word to her fans, she can do it anytime. There's no contract that could ever take her freedom of speech. Only thing that she might not be able to speak is the exact business matters. Everything else is up to her.
I don't know about France, but here in the States there are plant of those contracts. So yes bro, she might have to watch what she says, don't think she has the liberty to say whatever she pleases without worrying about some sort of consequence.
Also bro just know I a not attacking you here. I believe you but you keep saying how you know all this stuff. You keep talking as if you talked to her or her management. I am just wondering how do you know this info, could you please share it with us. Thanks bud

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 11-01-2008 at 02:59 PM..
Old 11-01-2008, 03:08 PM
Podcastress

ciarac77 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by RMJ View Post

Yeah, I shouldn't but what does it matter anymore.

I just can't stand some of messages anymore. It's not anymore that I can read these messages and not laugh at some of them. I now understand how all the rumors starts. I was given the gift to see it, although, it's not really a gift. But at least knowing the truth pays it off. I rather know the truth than listen millions of stupid rumors.

But yeah, sorry for saying anything. Since you are not ever going to hear the real reason, as she can't tell it (not because of any contract but simply because it wouldn't make her and some other people look very good).
Who wouldn't?! You obviously have information that no other fan on this site has access to, yet you make fun of people for speculating when that's all they can do. Is some of it ridiculous? Yes. But give people a break, we all just want the truth. It's not our fault no one is giving it to us.
Old 11-01-2008, 03:16 PM

rcs is on a distinguished road
Cool

I was certainly hoping that we would have heard from her in some way while we were at the Rex, whether it was from her manager, personal written statement, or even a surprise visit in person. We were a mere 2 dozen fans that wanted to show her our support. I know it was wishful thinking But Lili, we still love you girl.

Alizee: Wowww!
Old 11-01-2008, 04:05 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Alright seriously, enough of this. If there's information that should not be shared, then it should not be brought up or even mentioned. Any further posts of such nature will be deleted.

Last edited by Ben; 11-01-2008 at 04:10 PM..
Old 11-01-2008, 11:33 PM
Lili Addict

Idéaliser is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by mavsluver41 View Post
Considering the news comes straight from RMJ himself, I wouldn't bet against it . Perhaps she is taking a leisure tour of the States having come so far, or perhaps she is scouting future venues (one can only hope). Either way, Texas is mighty close to Mexico and I will keep my eyes peeled .
That'd be cool, I'd love to see her somewhere just relaxing and enjoy the many sights that US has to offer
Old 11-01-2008, 11:40 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Idéaliser View Post
That'd be cool, I'd love to see her somewhere just relaxing and enjoy the many sights that US has to offer
She said in an interview she doesnt like the US.. but why? there are so many things to enjoy in the US. Actually, she got married in the US, so whats the matter?
Old 11-01-2008, 11:42 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
She said in an interview she doesnt like the US.. but why? there are so many things to enjoy in the US. Actually, she got married in the US, so whats the matter?
Music industry.
She said the music industry in the US were sharks.
Well...it isn't much difference in France either apparently.

I hate the music industry.
Old 11-01-2008, 11:46 PM
A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
Music industry.
She said the music industry in the US were sharks.
Well...it isn't much difference in France either apparently.

I hate the music industry.
Yes, thats what she said , and she may be right. But I dont know about this , you are the one who knows about this Barrett, not me . What does she means with "sharks"?
Old 11-01-2008, 11:50 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Yes, thats what she said , and she may be right. But I dont know about this , you are the one who knows about this Barrett, not me . What does she means with "sharks"?
All they want is money, they really don't give two cents what happens to the artist in truth. From the looks of things this is worldwide, and I expected such.
Big labels always want big bucks, the only way Alizée can maintain control and fan-interaction is by sacrificing the big labels for smaller ones like Spinefarm.

Look at Jari Mäenpää of Wintersun/former Ensiferum, a Spinefarm artist, he maintains his own forum, meets fans backstage after concerts, answers questions in his own forum, updates his blog, I mean come on, I want Alizée to do something like that!
Old 11-01-2008, 11:59 PM
A-Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post

Look at Jari Mäenpää of Wintersun/former Ensiferum, a Spinefarm artist, he maintains his own forum, meets fans backstage after concerts, answers questions in his own forum, updates his blog, I mean come on, I want Alizée to do something like that!
If Alizee did this once in a month I will be happy . Even with 1 time per year!!

"Hey Barrett, today is the day we were waiting for the hole year!!" I cant wait to ask Lilly..."