Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 05-17-2009, 08:09 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

My day so far:

Woke up at 2 PM, made a sandwich, watched TV, fell asleep again, ate some cereal....and here i am at 7 PM.
Old 05-17-2009, 08:11 PM
FOR[e]VER 9

Joonhyuk is on a distinguished road

a friend of mine took me to a concert yesterday and it was intennnseee!!!
so now im enjoying the music today, i never thought i would like the kind of music i heard last night but it was amazing.
Old 05-17-2009, 09:51 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chommpers View Post
Congratulations on graduating Srbski, seen it on twitter as well , thats great, I just finished my Freshman year of college.

To stay on topic, today I got up late and went out to an awesome mexican restaurant and now I am back home relaxing and trying to get ahold of one of my friends.
Thanks man, congratz 2 u to, year after first year the time will fly by fast and hte next thing ull be thinknig off is graduation and not do a fase plant on stage lol.
Old 05-18-2009, 04:48 PM

Junkmale is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Went to the Toronto FC - Chicago Fire soccer game, watched my fav MLS team win (Chicago, 0-2), took a picture with my favourite soccer player and idol (Cuauhtemoc Blanco) , and got like 3 autographs from him (I wasn't really interested in the other players ).
The fact that I was the only one celebrating in front of all the Canadian supporters when Chicago scored was worth the game .
It was a pretty decent day .

Edgar, strange you should mention this. Brings back some good memories.
A long time ago i was sent to Calgary for 8 weeks on a work exchange program. While i was there i played 2 games for the Calgary Strikers (i think that was there name?) in the old Canadian Soccer League.
I can't remember who we played but i think the second game was against the Edmonton Brickmen? I got sent off in this game
They had a really good professional set up. They wanted to keep me there on a permanent basis but i was young and very homesick so i turned it down.
Think it was 1986/1987?
Old 05-18-2009, 04:59 PM
euuuhhhhh

Fish is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
I just woke up and soon im goning out to watch the football/"soccer" match.
I see my man Charlie Davies got a goal and a 5 match ban
Old 05-19-2009, 11:13 AM

alizee lover is on a distinguished road

Woke up went to skoo got back met with an amazingly beautiful girl (not as beautifull as alizee) and went to work. Preety boring
Old 05-19-2009, 12:30 PM

I've had an awful day.
Got bad news at the hospital.
Am feeling very sad, down and lonely........
Old 05-19-2009, 04:10 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

had a crappy day.
i somehow managed to get my en concert cd stuck in my cars cd player..
im on the verge of just taking a hammer to it and smashing it open to get the cd back.

Old 05-19-2009, 05:00 PM
A-Team

edgar93 is on a distinguished road

Today I got En Concert, but I couldn't watch it, if anyone is interested on helping me out, click here please .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkmale View Post
Edgar, strange you should mention this. Brings back some good memories.
A long time ago i was sent to Calgary for 8 weeks on a work exchange program. While i was there i played 2 games for the Calgary Strikers (i think that was there name?) in the old Canadian Soccer League.
I can't remember who we played but i think the second game was against the Edmonton Brickmen? I got sent off in this game
They had a really good professional set up. They wanted to keep me there on a permanent basis but i was young and very homesick so i turned it down.
Think it was 1986/1987?
Heh, funny that you mention it , cause in the row in front of me there was a group of young girls wearing black (and yellow?) uniforms, "Calgary STRIKERS" was written on the back of the uniforms. The strikers dissolved in 1989 though. ?
I'm not really into the CSL , but I do know most of the teams. Amazing that you could play for a pro-team without any contract or registration .

Last edited by edgar93; 09-25-2010 at 11:05 PM..
Old 05-19-2009, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by edgar93 View Post
Today I got En Concert, but I couldn't watch it, if anyone is interested on helping me out, click here please .

Heh, funny that you mention it , cause in the row in front of me there was a group of young girls wearing black (and yellow?) uniforms, "Calgary STRIKERS" was written on the back of the uniforms.
I'm not really into the CSL , but I do know most of the teams involved on it. Amazing that you could actually play for a pro-team without any contract or registration .
I think i was under some sort of short term contract? I had to sign something before i played anyway (for insurance and what not). At the time i think Calgary were semi pro i.e. they had some professional players and some semi professionals. It was a long time ago but i enjoyed it. The people i was staying with arranged it all, one of them had something to do with the management of the Calgary Strikers.
Funnily enough it brought back a lot of memories. I actually found a Edmonton shirt today (i knew i still had it somewhere). I 'found' it in the changing room and brought it home with me.
I'm thinking of putting it on eBay. The old CSL shirts have got to be worth something now i would imagine?
I also ran the Calgary Marathon. Now that was a toughie. I lost a lot of weight because it was just so hot.

Last edited by Junkmale; 05-19-2009 at 08:06 PM.. Reason: sp