Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-18-2009, 12:01 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road
Default The "I Love Women" Thread

That's right my friends, Mr. Metrostraight here with a rant on how much he loves, target matter: Women!

Women are complex, inert, adaptive beings capable of so many innovative and destructive things! They are the bane of many men but frankly, I find them exquisitely intriguing and beautiful things.
Speaking with a female is often filled with much more emotional depth, when out in town with a female friend I would often do many fulfilling and exhilarating things, such as ice skating, teaching some martial arts moves, eating at a fancy location, than what I would do with my male friends, which consists of "chillin", "football", and "Call of Duty".

Women overall have an inescapable allure that magnetizes our emotional conduct. Many of us males have to blame many stupid actions on the result of "Us" liking "A Woman" or "more".
I have come out, I admit it, I am a fan of women, I have a lot of female friends and I am not shy to say I love hanging out with them. I love the female gender, they complete me, they make me.

There are lots and lots and lots of negative things all said in joking fashion against women, especially women you may be in a relationship with, but enough of that. I've made this thread to specify a couple things from anyone who comes across it.

1.) What do you LOVE about women?
2.) What do you look for in a woman?
3.) Who would you consider, your ideal/model woman?

I love a woman's intriguing factor, the fact that they cannot be deciphered by us men only adds to their personal beauty and mysteriousness. The fact that they cannot be simply thought out of makes me desire them even more, to approach and to speak, and often their responses can be hilariously exhilarating, or appeasingly short yet allowing you to fathom out more events that can happen in the future.

What I look for in a woman is for her to simply be herself, now this does not mean that I will love or want to be with that particular woman, but that will definitely allow me to confirm that the women I get to know will be, herself, and not trying to be anyone else. Sometimes a certain girl is simple, her actions are down to earth, and her attitude is level, and I absolutely love that sometimes. Sometimes a girl is extreme, passionate and has a great sense of flair and fashion, their ability to keep certain people on their toes is a thrill. Most often, i'd like a girl who is herself, to have a little bit of both for every little occasion.

As for my ideal woman, well, I have a pee-wee crush on Chinese actress Li Bingbing.

Last edited by TheBarrett; 07-27-2009 at 01:05 AM..
Old 07-18-2009, 12:16 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

The thing I love most about women that man is know for lacking or not being as skilled as a woman is compassion! Also women definitely being the more complex and emotional of the human race always have a way to get to you emotions whether it be for good or for bad.
Women...............you can't live with them; you cant live without them!!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Old 07-18-2009, 12:30 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

what I love about women? well what's not to love? so soft, so loving, so caring, yet so evil all at the same time it is the whole package which draws one in

I like a woman who will be herself and don't mind me being myself, a sense of humor is a major plus too

Ideally Beckinsale

or possibly Emmi Silvennoinen

Old 07-18-2009, 01:07 AM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

I LOVE women, however they don't seem to care for me too much. I consider myself quite a suave cat, but my methods of seducing women by serenading them with a beautiful song always fails terribly.
Old 07-18-2009, 01:18 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by puffyrock2 View Post
I LOVE women, however they don't seem to care for me too much. I consider myself quite a suave cat, but my methods of seducing women by serenading them with a beautiful song always fails terribly.
You should consider a humor side as well.
There's a Hader in you, I can feel it. (Not like that )
Old 07-18-2009, 01:59 AM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The best way to earn a girl is to stop caring and paying attention to them..................just pretend to not notice them and take an interest in other things. You say you sing, that's good........ keep singing just not to or for them but for yourself. The girl wont be able to stand this and she will desperately try to get your attention and resort to her internal instincts and spend more of her time thinking about you. Just don't over do it and be too much of a d**k to them, you have to do it just right! You have to be in control and not let them control you............... and lets face it, by you going after them as much as you are..... your letting them be in control! All women love a man in control, they may not admit it but they all do!
Just don't give up man, she will come! Maybe your time isn't now and the good lord has something great planed a little later! So dont be too desperate and rush into something, there's tons of fish in the sea. Don't make my mistake of rushing in and getting your heart ripped out by her!

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 07-18-2009 at 02:02 AM..
Old 07-18-2009, 10:26 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

im sorry, but my heart is for one gal, and one gal only: Alizee.

mmkay?

Old 07-18-2009, 05:26 PM
Hello, Lilly Town people

Ruroshen is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Uh, this may be an indication that you should change methods. I'm just sayin', is all...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBarrett View Post
You should consider a humor side as well.
There's a Hader in you, I can feel it. (Not like that )
True, true. I am hardly George Clooney by any means (as anyone who's seen my picture in the Reulctance and Cowardice thread will attest), but I've won over more than my fair share of women with my sense of humor. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:04 PM
Man Among Men

puffyrock2 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ruroshen View Post
Uh, this may be an indication that you should change methods. I'm just sayin', is all...

True, true. I am hardly George Clooney by any means (as anyone who's seen my picture in the Reulctance and Cowardice thread will attest), but I've won over more than my fair share of women with my sense of humor. Sixty percent of the time, it works every time.
I was just joking, i haven't actually sang for a girl before. I've actually never been on a date before, kissed a girl, held hands or anything of that matter. I'm a solitary man. I don't leave the house unless i'm at work.
Old 07-18-2009, 07:54 PM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

Dream Theater sang about PUFFS

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKsvTTOTXDA&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mKsvTTOTXDA&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>