Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-28-2009, 02:31 PM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
hahahhaa its guys. WE'RE NEVER TO OLD TO TALK ABOUT OUR BREADSTICKS/SASUAGES/KESBASAS/HOGS HEAD CHEESE!!!!
Never too young either.

"I love you baby, but all I can think about is, kielbasa sausage.." -J. Black
Old 07-28-2009, 04:34 PM
In pursuit...

mavsluver41 is on a distinguished road

What the hell happened to this thread . I guess it was inevitable .

Anyway, having just returned from India, I have a new appreciation for Indian food, music, and most importantly, Indian beauty :

Old 07-28-2009, 07:38 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

Im with you there bud. I dont know why I find women that live in another country more appealing that the ones here. Not sure why but i just do.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:41 PM
Fan d'Alizée (pour toujour)

CFHollister is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srbski-kralj View Post
Im with you there bud. I dont know why I find women that live in another country more appealing that the ones here. Not sure why but i just do.
I think there's an old idiom about greenery that has something to say about that.
Old 07-28-2009, 07:54 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by CFHollister View Post
I think there's an old idiom about greenery that has something to say about that.
ah maybe, but maybe it has something to do with that Im Serbian, born and lived in Europe and, european women apeal much more then girls my age around here. Not saying there are not cuties here. Just that there is a particular smell. I dont know how to say it any other way, that you guys wont think of me as a creap or something lol.
Old 07-29-2009, 02:39 AM
Faded into Gray

TheBarrett is on a distinguished road

Quote:
ah maybe, but maybe it has something to do with that Im Serbian, born and lived in Europe and, european women apeal much more then girls my age around here. Not saying there are not cuties here. Just that there is a particular smell. I dont know how to say it any other way, that you guys wont think of me as a creap or something lol.
Well it's the smell of staunch and thrift store women.
I like them innocent, yet headstrong, with a bit of strength and a bit of timidity, because i'm fairly the same myself. There are a lot of American women that aren't that way, they're either well, large in the sense of large and large in the sense of the mentality, a lot of them can be dominating, a lot of them can be too headstrong for me to the point they are being more arrogant than confident. American women have this certain strength I cannot comprehend, a lot of American women have as much to match their men. Of course a lot of American female teenagers are also spoiled and over-glamorous, I cannot judge their future for they are still young.

I believe in a relationship it is only going to work out if both are willing to step down from their ego-podium and not try to be dominant over the other, to find that click in a similar level. One cannot be the follower and one the leader, they must be together, leaders of themselves and of each other, followers of the rules they set themselves and their partners set for them.
The relationship is like a delicate flower, it must be tended to very often, and it must be guided towards the most beautiful path to its highest potential of growth, and no matter what there will be strayed paths, and weeds to leech it, but the true beauty is to see that flower continue to grow, only with the unbreakable will of the ones who tend it, the people in the relationship.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:39 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Dam man as i told you before bud you should write a book lol. Yeah I agree with you its not the middle ages anymore both partners should be equal. If there are two girls standing around, one a blonde, and a bunet i would probably go talk to the Blonde first. Idk why but there is something with blondes that drive me nuts. And not blonde hair that is bleached or crap like that. Im talking about pure natural blonde, its like a drug to me lol.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:26 PM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road

My ideal woman would be someone that is loving, caring, and family oriented. Of course someone that is beautiful and can keep up with me in the brains department. My ideal girl would be Selena Gomez.
Old 08-05-2009, 08:43 PM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Dam man as i told you before bud you should write a book lol. Yeah I agree with you its not the middle ages anymore both partners should be equal. If there are two girls standing around, one a blonde, and a bunet i would probably go talk to the Blonde first. Idk why but there is something with blondes that drive me nuts. And not blonde hair that is bleached or crap like that. Im talking about pure natural blonde, its like a drug to me lol.
DUDE. totally understand that. me growing up in naperville? freaking hot blondes everywhere! blonde teenagers, blonde college students, and yes, hot blonde MOMs.

Old 08-05-2009, 09:32 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Originally Posted by wasabi622 View Post
DUDE. totally understand that. me growing up in naperville? freaking hot blondes everywhere! blonde teenagers, blonde college students, and yes, hot blonde MOMs.
haha yeah I hear ya. i dont know what it is called in English I belive its Dirty blonde hair or something like that not sure but that type of blonde hair is on women is increadible .