Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 02-16-2010, 02:40 PM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALS View Post
About the same or slightly slower. The song writer definitely needs a larger vocabulary when it comes to the lyrics.
Agreed; the chorus gets a little stale by the end. Otherwise I really like it though, and as Ben said, the (very sparse) French parts are the best.

Être et durer.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:45 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrel View Post
Agreed; the chorus gets a little stale by the end. Otherwise I really like it though, and as Ben said, the (very sparse) French parts are the best.
so wait it is in english? I'm wondering if it will be in french also, but that 's what i thought it would be in....uhhhh
Old 02-16-2010, 02:46 PM
l´ordre d'Alizée

Tiwaz is on a distinguished road

My dear, she's really answering my prayers. The dark melancholic 80ies sound and her beautiful deep velvet voice. Just listen to that intro with the 80ies drumming, awesome. The chorus, tends to get slightly repetitive, but I never ever want it to stop

<3
Old 02-16-2010, 02:50 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

The chorus is in English, and as others have said kind of repetitive. But catchy and with a sexy bit some will like. The verses, a mix of French and English, are the best part. There's a real magic there, and I got chills when she mentioned New York. Very good song overall.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiwaz View Post
My dear, she's really answering my prayers. The dark melancholic 80ies sound and her beautiful deep velvet voice. Just listen to that intro with the 80ies drumming, awesome. The chorus, tends to get slightly repetitive, but I never ever want it to stop
Although (when I hear the song tomorrow) it will be repetitive, it can still be very very good. I mean come on Moi...Lolita was as repetitive as the US going to China for money. So I think that Les Collines can be quite a hit.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:51 PM
Traceur

Fyrel is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
so wait it is in english? I'm wondering if it will be in french also, but that 's what i thought it would be in....uhhhh
The chorus is in English, and one other part is in English, which transitions to French. The beginning is in French too....it's about 2/3 English, 1/3 French.

Être et durer.
Old 02-16-2010, 02:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyrel View Post
The chorus is in English, and one other part is in English, which transitions to French. The beginning is in French too....it's about 2/3 English, 1/3 French.
ok then....but how will it be the single for France if it's not in French? there will be a French version right?
Old 02-16-2010, 02:59 PM

Alex is on a distinguished road

I really like it alot! I think this single will be successful because it has good beat, and its catchy. It reminds me ALOT from Madonna's work. Really love it!
Old 02-16-2010, 03:01 PM
Century Child

Ben is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by aaroniu31 View Post
ok then....but how will it be the single for France if it's not in French? there will be a French version right?
Mixing French and English is really popular these days, and the English is simple enough that I think most will understand it. Besides, they listen to English songs in France.
Old 02-16-2010, 03:04 PM

Default Youtube

So yah youtubers already posted it up. I don't want to post the link here since thats how it was withLimelight. Let the buyers soak it in. BUT I LOVE IT SSSSOOOOO MUCHHH!!!!!!

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben View Post
Mixing French and English is really popular these days, and the English is simple enough that I think most will understand it. Besides, they listen to English songs in France.
yah it shows on itunes that they listen to like Rihanna,Black Eyed Peas, and all the major american musicians these days//

Last edited by User22; 02-16-2010 at 03:04 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts