Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

View Poll Results: Which member is your favorite?
Taeyeon (way to be original ) 1 4.55%
Tiffany (I certainly don't blaim you) 3 13.64%
Jessica (bet this gets pressed a lot) 3 13.64%
Hyoyeon (aka 'Press this or the lawn ninjas will be after you) 2 9.09%
Sooyoung (if you can stand a girl taller than you) 1 4.55%
Sunny (you know, the brightest smile? ) 0 0%
Yuri (cursed by the black pearl?) 3 13.64%
Yuna (doe eyed darling...) 1 4.55%
Seohyun (maknae ftw!) 1 4.55%
I love them all! <3 2 9.09%
Where is Alizée's button??? 11 50.00%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 22. You may not vote on this poll

Old 04-28-2010, 03:55 PM
That One Dude

thatoneguy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucian_RO View Post
I'd like to know the name of this girl from the thumbnail. She's got a great smile

She would be Sooyoung, otherwise known as the Shikshin (food god). She is a supporting vocalist.

Old 04-28-2010, 04:00 PM
Big fan of SooYoung and IU

Lucian_RO is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Also, I have fallen head over heels in love with Chocolate Love!
I actually hate that song now. It's simply too average, lacking any sort of brilliance, unlike "Oh!". How different people can be, right ?

Edit: Thanks thatoneguy!

Edit 2: Just downloaded the "Oh!" official MV.

Last edited by Lucian_RO; 04-28-2010 at 06:29 PM..
Old 04-28-2010, 08:36 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Srbski-kralj is on a distinguished road

First off all lol the title it could be changed because the Cucumber slayers was a pun between us guys because Me, and B. and Jung like Sica and she haTES Cucumbers like literarly she cant stand them . As seen in this video .
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WoFJoQ7YUAw&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WoFJoQ7YUAw&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Now back to the topic Here is Cute Sunny.

Now here is Tiffany nickname Fany.

Taeyeon (shes the leader)

Hyoyeon (the dancing queen)
And last but not least Yoona

Im a huge nut for SNSD and especually Sica . I love these songs that they sung in english not to long ago.
Cant post em here but here is the link on youtube .

If anyone needs anymore info on these 9 georgous girls just go on http://soshified.com/forums/index.php? They got the most up to date info on the girls, tons of music videos and other video of were they performed and talk/game shows. So enjoy future Soshi fans .
I cant leave before finding some other pics. Here is Jessica aka sica.

Here is Sooyoung

Here is Seohyun

Last edited by Srbski-kralj; 04-28-2010 at 10:27 PM..
Old 04-28-2010, 08:44 PM

johnsons34 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joonhyuk View Post
wellllll

since ur off to a start lol
ill introduce u to my favorite

black pearl Yuri
the dancer, the backup singer, and the 'sexbomb' member of the group
though shes far from what most american guys call sexy lol

I've hard of her. She is gorgeous.
Old 04-28-2010, 10:10 PM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

I like chocolate love (as I said on fb) because it reminds me of back when Rihanna was not trying be like Beyoncé (in plain English: GOOD!). So far, I think Yoona and Hyoyeon (sp?) are cutest. Hard to choose! But they are all gorgeous!
Old 04-29-2010, 12:20 AM
D[e]mon of the Fall

jung_adore_ALIZEE is an unknown quantity at this point

so...

i decided to relay a summary on what youve all done to my old friend B.
Took him about 2 hours to finally respond, 'cause he was apparently afk, but when he did...

He asked me to relay you guys a letter that he wrote from scratch.
So here it is, straight from MSN.

Quote:
Wow, i'm very surprised, and very touched.

I wanted the previous one closed as a last request, i've asked Mon Maquis to help me with this request a long time ago.
I figured with those who thought of its general non-support of the site's direction, it would be much better locked.
I wanted my brainchild to be draped away with me, but I never knew that this effect would happen.

It's as if you all seeded during my final days, and have now begun to gain its blossom.
Remember friends, there's room for many flowers in your life. Though the lone rose is special, it's definitely a livelier life with a bouquet of a different array of scents, of colors, of flowers of different heights and different arrangements.

You all blossomed quickly, and it almost appeared as if from my ashes your entities came to life.

You keep my last flower upon your sacred site watered and pruned, tended and cared for. Thank you so much! :3

Anyways, enough of my appeal to your emotions, pathos and whatnot I do have a purpose for this.
To all new fans, sorry I could not thoroughly talk with you.
I've made my personal departure for good.
However, there are many ways for you to keep in contact with me.

I do have an MSN Messenger, but if that option is not available to you, do sign up on http://www.soshified.com
Whether you lurk or you have a post every now and then, it's a great place to keep up in terms of information.

Talk to me if you require ANYTHING that you're missing from your collection.
I have created mp3 versions of a lot of live performances (not all sadly, but that's just borderline insanity).
I do have over 200 forms of videos in terms of SNSD, all HD, in the typical formats of .AVI, .TP/.TS, .MKV, and .MP4.

I will gladly send them via email, via Soshified, or via MSN, with links to download, etcetera.

I hope to help you tend another flower in your garden, for though i'm just a simple gardener, i'll keep certain things in bloom for all four seasons.
Regards,

Jung

Last edited by jung_adore_ALIZEE; 04-29-2010 at 12:26 AM..
Old 04-29-2010, 06:09 AM

Thank you for bringing us that, jung! I tried asgain last night to register at soshified, but once again, I can't, because the little funky letter box thing you have to copy the letters from didn't appear. And soshfied takes a VERY long time to load anything on my phone, and. Is extremely hard to navgate. So I will have to wait until I have a computer. But it's ok, I hope you guys will bring any important news here! And send my regards and thanks to Barret ans Djwose!
Old 04-29-2010, 09:08 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Thank you for bringing us that, jung! I tried asgain last night to register at soshified, but once again, I can't, because the little funky letter box thing you have to copy the letters from didn't appear. And soshfied takes a VERY long time to load anything on my phone, and. Is extremely hard to navgate. So I will have to wait until I have a computer. But it's ok, I hope you guys will bring any important news here! And send my regards and thanks to Barret ans Djwose!
Yeah trying to load Soshified on the phone is insane, and even for me sometime it takes a while to load, only sometime because of so many people on at that point in time. I was actually on the site were the site actually crashed because of so amny people were on the forum . But yeah that site is great and some videos like Invincible yuth with Sunny and Yuri and other members of different girl group are working in a village/farm. Its great to see a different side of the girls . There is also another one were all snsd member take part in rasing a kid . Its fun to watch. These two are only the top of the ice burg, there are hundreds of video's of stuff like that and different game shows that they were on.
Old 04-29-2010, 09:53 PM

Cool! Can't wait to get a computer! And when I was trying to sign up, there was a question asking your favorite girl. I couldn't decide yet, do to my early fanhood. So when I do get a computer, you guys will have to show/tell me things that are unique to each girl. I would really rather not try to pick one based on looks! Like I said, Yoona and Hyoheon stand out to me looks-wise. But I know nothing of the girls themselves.
Old 04-29-2010, 10:30 PM
Im a 100% Sone

Quote:
Cool! Can't wait to get a computer! And when I was trying to sign up, there was a question asking your favorite girl. I couldn't decide yet, do to my early fanhood. So when I do get a computer, you guys will have to show/tell me things that are unique to each girl. I would really rather not try to pick one based on looks! Like I said, Yoona and Hyoheon stand out to me looks-wise. But I know nothing of the girls themselves.
ull learn quick ahaha, yet when u get signed up its a little bit weird how stuff are sorted out but ull get hte hang of it quickly. On each girl there are many threads about them, so for example ig u just want to see threads about Yuri, u just click on her name and it will show u all of threads about yuri and such. Also there are fanfics on there to, I enjoy reading the one that Barrett, Dj, Plaz, and Jung started and are updating all 9 girls and about racing with fast cars . Its actually preaty good, there are other fanfics I just havent had the time to look at them. Yeah when u get a computer it will be a lot easier to view videos and interviews and such.