Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Media Section

Old 03-28-2017, 12:16 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough
Default MSN France article

I'm on my second day of vacation in Hawaii. When I sign on to the internet, it takes me to the MSN France website for some reason. Could it be all my trips to Europe? I was using my tablet which I mainly use when I travel.

MSN France is similar to other news sites. It has a section that shows the top headlines in a window, then it scrolls to the next set of headlines in another topic. Well on this occasion, which I'm sure has to be today, I saw a familiar face and of course it was Alizee. My mini lap top has limited capabilities so I'll post screen captures here. It looks to be of a similar article we saw a few weeks ago about Annily growing up in her mother's footsteps.

Can this be taking me to an older article????......possible I guess. But when I did a new search for MSN, France, it brought me to the same thing, so it's got to be today.

https://www.msn.com/fr-fr

Image1.jpg

Image2.jpg

Image3.jpg

Image4.jpg

Edit:

..........................................Image6.jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Image5.jpg (68.6 KB, 9 views)

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 03-28-2017 at 02:17 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 03-31-2017, 03:37 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

Thanks for posting Scruffy, I'm not sure if it's an old article or not either but interesting nonetheless, hopefully some kind member here could translate all of what was said in the magazine article.

Anyway enjoy your vacation and get yourself a body board and make the most of those waves whilst you are there.

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 03-31-2017, 05:36 PM
Оле Оле

alizeefan is on a distinguished road

Artificial Intelligence at work for you , very interesting story therein thanks for writing !
Old 03-31-2017, 05:37 PM

ALS is on a distinguished road

Image 5 is right by her parents house.
Old 03-31-2017, 07:02 PM
Alizée dreamer

Un-rêve is on a distinguished road

^^

I tried translating what I could from those articles myself and even though it's not great I got the gist of it. Nevertheless a good translation is still welcome.

"Like mother, like daughter. Very active on instagram. Alizée has just published a photograph of her daughter Annily. Born from her relationship with the former acamaidian Jeremy Chatelain, the teenager, who will be 12 in the month of April, looks more like her mother. If the interpreter of Moi Lolita Eve not have not revealed
her face. in a simple photo taken back a show that they were real look-alikes. With her black hair, her leather jacket and her jeans, the girl has the same look, the same look and the same silhouette that her mother has, fun from their resemblance: "me? Not my daughter" it's written in legend."

"Mother and protective, Alizée takes care to preserve her girl from the dangers of fame and all offer her a life as normal as possible. Anxious to preserve her anonymity, the former candidate of dancing with the stars states her daughter is a child like all the others."

"She did not choose to be the daughter of someone famous. Until her eighteen year, I don't go her not, and after that,. It will be her choice... ", she explained when she came on the set of kindergardens, on france 5"

Alizée, Balayent les maux de cœur
Old 03-31-2017, 07:44 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

Looks like you got the translation right Un-reve.

Here is a link to the original Gala.fr article that MSN served up based on browsing history.

It's just one of several click-bait articles that tabloids cranked out after Alizée's Instagram post of Annily. None of them wrote articles about her actually 'singing' again on the Sidaction show.

http://www.gala.fr/l_actu/news_de_st...n_sosie_390034

Quote:
PHOTO – La fille d’Alizée est son sosie
L'illusion est parfaite

Rime El Himani | lundi 27 mars 2017 à 11:45

A quelques jours de l'anniversaire de sa fille, Alizée, très active sur les réseaux sociaux, poste une photo où la petite fille ressemble étrangement à sa mère…

Telle mère, telle fille. Très active sur Instagram, Alizée vient de publier un intrigant cliché de sa fille Annily. Née de sa relation avec l’ex-star académicien Jérémy Chatelain, l’adolescente, qui fêtera ses 12 ans au mois d’avril, ressemble de plus en plus à sa maman. Si l'interprète de Moi Lolita veille à ne pas dévoiler son visage, une simple photo prise de dos suffit à démontrer qu’elles sont de véritables sosies. Avec ses cheveux noirs, sa veste en cuir et son jeans, la jeune fille a la même coupe, le même look et la même silhouette que sa mère, qui s’amuse d'ailleurs de leur ressemblance : « Moi ? Non ma fille » a-t-elle écrit en légende. De quoi brouiller les pistes et amuser ses followers…

Maman fusionnelle et protectrice, Alizée prend garde de préserver sa fille des dangers de la célébrité et met tout en œuvre pour lui offrir une vie aussi normale que possible. Soucieuse de préserver son anonymat, l'ancienne candidate de Danse avec les stars tient à ce que sa fille soit une enfant comme les autres : « Elle n’a pas choisi d’être la fille de quelqu’un de connu. Jusqu’à ses dix-huit ans, je ne la montrerai pas, et après cela, ce sera son choix… », expliquait-elle lors de sa venue sur le plateau des Maternelles, sur France 5.

======================================

*translated by app

PHOTO - The daughter of Alizée is her look-alike
The illusion is perfect

Rime El Himani | Monday 27 March 2017 at 11:45

A few days before the birthday of her daughter, Alizée, very active on social networks, post a picture where the little girl looks strangely like her mother ...

Like Mother like daughter. Very active on Instagram, Alizée has just published an intriguing cliché of her daughter Annily. Born of her relationship with former Academic star Jérémy Chatelain, the teenager, who will celebrate her 12th birthday in April, is more and more like her mother. If the interpreter of Moi Lolita is careful not to reveal her face, a simple photo taken from behind is enough to demonstrate that they are true look-alikes. With her black hair, leather jacket and jeans, the girl has the same cut, look and silhouette as her mother, who enjoys their resemblance: 'Me? No, my daughter, 'she wrote in a legend. What to blur the tracks and entertain his followers ...

Alizée, a fusional and protective mother, is careful to preserve her daughter from the dangers of celebrity and is doing all she can to give her life as normal as possible. Anxious to preserve her anonymity, the former candidate of Dance with the stars wants her daughter to be a child like the others: 'She did not choose to be the daughter of someone known. Until she is eighteen, I will not show her, and after that, it will be her choice ... ', she explained when she came to the Maternelles stage on France 5.

They refer to 'Maternelles' which is a program Alizée was on two years ago.

http://alizeeamerica.com/forums/showthread.php?t=7892

I'll see if I can provide a fresh download link for that program, check back soon!

Edit:

download link for the video, 891MB

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bzw...ew?usp=sharing

or find it on the hub of your choosing as:
Alizee+dans+Les+maternelles+By+FirstSeb+20150406.t s

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 03-31-2017 at 08:22 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts