Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-15-2022, 12:25 AM

Marshal Davout is on a distinguished road
Default Le French or EU or NATO Girls and "Clumpy" Shoes

Something about Le French Girls in "Clumpy" shoes ( or what I call "Clumpy" shoes ). Being a Guy; I like the Girls who have Cute and Beautiful Faces; exactly like the young Alizee ! And the Clumpy shoes ; like Alizee wears in Moi, Lolita add to their mystique ! However; I am Not a shoe guy; but a Face Guy ! The Girl must have the Cute and Beautiful Face. Nothing else matters !
I don't like the "Runway" type girls , though. Yes they all look Beautiful; but they all seem to look alike ? Alizee's looks are Unique; that is why she is so attractive. Another Girl like that is Amelie; who seems to have the Alizee type Hairdo in the movie Amelie ( a romantic movie I heartily recommend ). Here is Audrey Tatou in the movie Amelie; set to Alizee's Amelie ma dit !

And here she is in another version
Old 12-15-2022, 08:00 AM
Administrator

CleverCowboy is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
However; I am Not a shoe guy; but a Face Guy ! The Girl must have the Cute and Beautiful Face. Nothing else matters !
There was a comment on one of Alizee's YouTube video where they guy stated he did not find Alizee very attractive and posted a link to a video of another singer who he found the most attractive. I did not find her attractive at all, and I say that not because I am biased towards Alizee, but because she did not possess the qualities that I find attractive.

The bigger picture is that we seem to be individually "hard-wired" to favor certain characteristics over others. Now that I have the benefit of being able to look back over plenty of years, I find this to be true. It must be some kind of biological instinct that I don't fully understand.

While Alizee fits the bill of who I would find physically attractive, her personality is what sets her apart from the others. Looks might fade with age, but personality endures throughout the years.
Old 12-15-2022, 04:49 PM

okaberintarou is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marshal Davout View Post
Something about Le French Girls in "Clumpy" shoes ( or what I call "Clumpy" shoes ). Being a Guy; I like the Girls who have Cute and Beautiful Faces; exactly like the young Alizee ! And the Clumpy shoes ; like Alizee wears in Moi, Lolita add to their mystique ! However; I am Not a shoe guy; but a Face Guy ! The Girl must have the Cute and Beautiful Face. Nothing else matters !
I don't like the "Runway" type girls , though. Yes they all look Beautiful; but they all seem to look alike ? Alizee's looks are Unique; that is why she is so attractive. Another Girl like that is Amelie; who seems to have the Alizee type Hairdo in the movie Amelie ( a romantic movie I heartily recommend ). Here is Audrey Tatou in the movie Amelie; set to Alizee's Amelie ma dit !

And here she is in another version
What do you think of Natalie Portman in Léon: The Professional ?
Similar facial features and haircut, clumpy shoes, lolita like character.
It's even a French movie.

Old 12-15-2022, 10:41 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by okaberintarou View Post

Natalie has been mentioned a few times over the years for her resemblance to Lolita!
Old 12-15-2022, 11:57 PM

Default Yes; You are Correct CleverCowboy !

Quote:
Originally Posted by CleverCowboy View Post
While Alizee fits the bill of who I would find physically attractive, her personality is what sets her apart from the others. Looks might fade with age, but personality endures throughout the years.
Yes, You are Correct , CleverCowboy ! What sets Alizee apart from many other Performers is her Personality ! In addition to her Talents of Dancing and Singing; She has a kind of 'Goodness' for lack of a better world which comes out in her Performances. She is Not Fake ! She actually is a Nice Person who enjoys doing her performances ! She is like an Angel ( hoping I do not set her on too high of a Pedestal ) and who could resist an Angel ? Plus she is intelligent; and puts her Acting into the Performances of the Songs ! It is hard to describe. She evidently could follow the direction of her Directors very skillfully in the Interpretation of the Dance and Songs. I think it would be revealing if the Directors of her videos and dances and songs ever gave an interview on how it was to Direct her. I think they would say she is a Natural Talent and very easy to Direct ! Or I could escape into one of my previous stories and say that Alizee has the Magic of the Fairies coming out around her as a Native Girl of Corsica and the spell of the Fairies Magic for having saved the life of Tinker Bell, the Fairy !

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by okaberintarou View Post

I think she is very Talented and accomplished for being able to act in the movie at such an early age ! And she is Pretty and interesting. But she is Pretty in a Different way than Alizee. It is also difficult to compare them as Alizee is dancing and Singing on a stage whereas Natlie is acting in a movie.

Edit:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Natalie has been mentioned a few times over the years for her resemblance to Lolita!
Natlie is playing a sort of Lolita in the movie and comes close to Alizee in her original official video of Moi... Lolita . If one could go back in time, it would be interesting to se Natlie sing her interpretation of Moi, Lolita !

Last edited by Marshal Davout; 12-15-2022 at 11:57 PM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 12-16-2022, 08:37 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Alizée didn't have the strongest voice but it was a good voice and what she offered in voice, in beauty, in sexiness, in dance and especially in charm I feel will probably never be equaled. It's kind of like they say when you have a storm of the century, one that only comes along in a hundred years. I've seen many beautiful singers in my life, but none of them can bring to the table what Alizée has.
Old 12-17-2022, 05:43 PM

Default You Are Correct Scruffy !

You Are Correct Scruffy !
In addition; when people discover Alizee, She seems to have a UpLifting influence upon them ! So even if you are really down with your life; like I think many people were during the Lockdowns; playing Alizee in her videos lifts your Spirits back up and Refreshes You ! It is like Alizee is an Angel for your Soul !
Very few other performers have the ability to do that ! She is; as you say, Unique in History !