Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 06-26-2012, 10:56 AM
Ethical

DrSmith is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaronius31 View Post

Edit:

GUYS GUYS GUYS!!! My brother just got an HD PVR so I can record the live stream tomorrow Woooooh!

Edit:

And I work from 7AM - 11AM EST, So I get off just in time to see the livestream at 2PM EST to record it....AHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfslY_AvhLw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/tfslY_AvhLw?version=3&amp;hl=en_US&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>
Old 06-26-2012, 11:52 AM

Euphoria is on a distinguished road

I'll see if she'll answer my beauty question this time. Or maybe I'll ask what tattoo she's going to get next.
Old 06-26-2012, 02:37 PM
Dream always and all ways.

Azhiri is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Euphoria View Post
I'll see if she'll answer my beauty question this time. Or maybe I'll ask what tattoo she's going to get next.
This was my first thought... I reeeeaaally wanna ask about her skincare routine and what makeup she uses.

Also I want to ask which of her tattoos she likes best and what inspired her to start getting them.

"In any case, being sexy includes being natural. Anything can be sexy, except vulgarity." - Alizée
Old 06-26-2012, 03:12 PM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

The only question I have about this live chat is when they'll start receiving questions. Will they use some questions from today? Or will they simply use the ones that are tweeted DURING the live chat? That's why I reccomend everyone tweet your questions today, but also when the live chat starts
Old 06-26-2012, 03:31 PM

Karin is on a distinguished road

Quote:
The only question I have about this live chat is when they'll start receiving questions. Will they use some questions from today? Or will they simply use the ones that are tweeted DURING the live chat? That's why I reccomend everyone tweet your questions today, but also when the live chat starts
she, or they, will choose questions.. I hope not just from time of chat

Old 06-26-2012, 05:17 PM

Bigdan is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Can someone confirm that the question below:

Combien de fois avez-vous été aux États-Unis? Et votre endroit préféré?

Means this:

How many times have you been to the US? And your favorite place?

Thanks!
That's correct.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:08 PM

heeeey... one thing...

"Ce sera aussi l’occasion pour elle de vous annoncer un autre évènement, mais pour l’instant c’est une surprise !

It is also an opportunity for her to announce another event, but for now it's a surprise!"

maybe her new single?

Old 06-26-2012, 06:20 PM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Yeah I'm guessing she will be announcing her new single.

And I'm also guessing that they will have a cut off point for questions sometime before the event, so they have time to filter the questions. So if you want to send one, I suggest you do it now, rather then tomorrow. I doubt she will be answering them as they pop up live, simply for the fact that they don't want some troll popping up and saying something that makes Lili uncomfortable.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:55 PM
A Contre Courant...

Rictor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianO1 View Post
I doubt she will be answering them as they pop up live, simply for the fact that they don't want some troll popping up and saying something that makes Lili uncomfortable.
Whew, that's a relief.

It was great getting that little newsletter this morning. Thank god I checked my spam folder. It was filtered out for some reason. Good thing I caught it. Waking up in the morning to view a video of Alizée saying hi to me made my day.

Oh, and I'm curious - do the questions submitted have to be in French? I mean obviously it would make more sense to ask her in French, but what if we don't speak it? Should we use some sort of online translator?

Visit my channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UCikDcLKqMBQpkJ5gUANAX0Q

Last edited by Rictor; 06-26-2012 at 07:01 PM..
Old 06-26-2012, 07:01 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rictor View Post
Whew, that's a relief.

Oh, and I'm curious - do the questions submitted have to be in French? I mean obviously it would make more sense to ask her in French, but what if we don't speak it? Should we use some sort of online translator?
I... and many others asked Jive Epic, if it can be in english or spanish... no answer... so better is in french
And I used google translator... and many times checked if EN-FR is the same as FR-EN... cause sometimes it change the meaning...