Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 06-30-2006, 04:58 AM

Matrix is on a distinguished road

I have to agree with Cybersoil, Alizee has class, she is "classy sexy" as you put it. Alizee carries herself with grace and dignity and style. She has a look of sophistication which is very attractive. We Americans are desperately looking for something different in the music industry and Alizee has it!

Living here in USA all my life, you can clearly see the difference in styles between the french Alizee and the americans Britney Spears and Christina Aguilera. To me, Alizee puts them both to shame. Its no contest. Alizee is in a class by herself. It's like night and day, it's that noticeable.

If Alizee had been promoted in USA from the beginning, she would have been HUGE here in the USA, absolutely HUGE! The french aura around Alizee is enticing to us Americans and I can't over state the fact that if she had been launched through the USA entertainment industry, she would have taken America over. Just like the British invasion of the Beatles in the 1960's, yes it would have been that huge.

The french invasion of Alizee in USA, that would have been something to see. But we'll never know, we can only speculate what might have been. Instead Alizee is a European product developed by the hit machine of Mylene Farmer. I understand Alizee has no desire to do a concert tour in America.

Alizees music transcends language barriers somehow, it just doesnt matter that you can't understand what she is singing, it just sounds awesome! The few songs she sings in English are wonderful to hear. The french language sung by Alizee is very alluring and sexy. Not to mention on top of all that.. Alizee herself is very beautiful. The combination is truly remarkeable and I only hope she makes another album.

Alizee is very talented and I hope she gets into acting, absolutely.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:24 PM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

I tend to agree with matrix. Alizee is a very alluring person and I think she would be a terrific actor.

The character I have in mind for her is a scamp kind of character. Mysterious past and a master theif (the movie is a sci-fi action thriller, just to let you know). The character was inspired by her "I'm fed up" video so if the movie ever gets made and she is in it, you might see a few allusions to that video.

More details when I get home from work.
Old 06-30-2006, 01:31 PM
Selphi3

Well, i'm not sure if she's going to act in a movie, i guess if she did she would like it but i'd rather hear some more music of her, something like a thrid album parhaps ? :P
Old 06-30-2006, 02:20 PM
Cracka!

by the time I get around to making this movie, she'd probably have a fourth album out.

But, I would like her to do a it of singing in the movie. Like she's having a moment and sings to herself or something.

Of course, I'm just hoping she'd be willing to work with me, if not, I'd understand... I'd be disappointed, but I'd still understand.
Old 06-30-2006, 02:48 PM
Selphi3

I wouldn't hope for it too much if i were you, i don't think she'd make a movie with every fan that's in the business too ( No offence tho
i play on my keyboard a lot but i can forget playing in a concert with her :P, i do know how to play some songs of her though, even what Jean-Marie is playing im her concert, was kinda easy
Old 06-30-2006, 02:52 PM
Cracka!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selphi3
I wouldn't hope for it too much if i were you, i don't think she'd make a movie with every fan that's in the business too ( No offence tho
i play on my keyboard a lot but i can forget playing in a concert with her :P, i do know how to play some songs of her though, even what Jean-Marie is playing im her concert, was kinda easy

That's why I'm going to try to make a name for myself a little bit. My idol when it comes to movies is M. Night Shamayalan. The guy makes pretty good movies without flashing his face everywhere acting all arrogant like he owns the world. I used to think the same way about speilberg but he's shown me that he's just in it for the money. He produces good movies like saving private ryan and war of the worlds but he also does movies like AI and other disappointments.

Again, it's just a dream, but I'm used to disappointment.
Old 07-01-2006, 04:18 AM

pete2me is on a distinguished road

You ppl need to grow up. if you think your EVER going to meet her you need to give your head a shake. she's alot better then any off you, grow up!!!!!!!
Old 07-01-2006, 05:00 AM
Selphi3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
Of course, I'm just hoping
Quote:
Quote:
but i can forget playing in a concert with her :P,
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shep
Again, it's just a dream
i think that says enough and we don't have someone telling us to grow up, and another thing, since when is hoping or dreaming concidered childish ?

Last edited by Selphi3; 07-01-2006 at 12:43 PM..
Old 07-01-2006, 05:20 AM
nate714

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete2me
You ppl need to grow up. if you think your EVER going to meet her you need to give your head a shake. she's alot better then any off you, grow up!!!!!!!
You're good at making friends.
Old 07-01-2006, 12:42 PM
Selphi3

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by nate714
You're good at making friends.
Haha yeah he really is isn't he
we should be happy to have him, flaming others at his first post and begging for pics at his second, wow :P