Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 12-04-2012, 04:54 AM

BrianO1 is on a distinguished road

Great idea Scruffy. I'll move the posts over here for ya, don't worry about reposting guys.

Unless I miss your post....in which case repost

Last edited by BrianO1; 12-04-2012 at 04:58 AM..
Old 12-04-2012, 05:22 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Thanks Brian. You were right to keep discussion away from news.
Old 12-04-2012, 05:58 AM
Favorite: JEAMizée

User22 is on a distinguished road

Thanks Brian! Got caught up in the discussion myself and forgot it was the news thread ha
Old 12-06-2012, 02:46 AM

JoeNY is on a distinguished road

I'm with Scruffydog on Alizee's tattoos. I won't even go into the psychology of a mother still going to tattoo shops and knowing the human graffiti artist by his first name, but it is disturbing. However, she is who she is, and you have to accept the good with the bad. To me, it's like seeing her walk around with a pirate eye patch everywhere she goes, but I still love her. BTW, the guy on Alizee-Italia said Alizee was going to be in the French issue of Ink Magazine in December (27th?) The wrong kind of publicity before an upcoming album if you ask me. I ask for Alizee in Playboy, and I get Alizee in a mag for tattooed freaks.
Old 12-06-2012, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoeNY View Post
I'm with Scruffydog on Alizee's tattoos. I won't even go into the psychology of a mother still going to tattoo shops and knowing the human graffiti artist by his first name, but it is disturbing. However, she is who she is, and you have to accept the good with the bad. To me, it's like seeing her walk around with a pirate eye patch everywhere she goes, but I still love her. BTW, the guy on Alizee-Italia said Alizee was going to be in the French issue of Ink Magazine in December (27th?) The wrong kind of publicity before an upcoming album if you ask me. I ask for Alizee in Playboy, and I get Alizee in a mag for tattooed freaks.
Not everyone with a tatoo is a freak, keep that in mind. Alizée is an example of that.
Old 12-26-2012, 02:14 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it looks like if this album doesn't do well, there will be no blaming it on lack of promotion. Sony's doing a great job of promoting her and the single and I'm sure that will continue after the album comes out.
Old 12-26-2012, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Well it looks like if this album doesn't do well, there will be no blaming it on lack of promotion. Sony's doing a great job of promoting her and the single and I'm sure that will continue after the album comes out.
Agreed. Simply getting her on the radio and in the public eye with appearances on the radio and at random public events is good. Now, it would be great to see some official performances on a few shows But LE should definitely bump things up, along with her already massive Twitter following.