Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 05-27-2015, 11:34 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default [2015-06-14] Dancing - Festival de Television - Monte Carlo

Edit - Seems like A&G might be dancing in a DALS related show here.

I have no idea what this event is. It looks like A&G will be there on June 14, but I don't know in what capacity.

http://www.tvfestival.com/index.php

https://twitter.com/festivaltvmc/sta...92126131920896
https://twitter.com/festivaltvmc/sta...91389578543105

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 05-29-2015 at 07:20 PM..
Old 05-28-2015, 07:01 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Well it's great they are getting a good amount of opportunities for exposure and it looks like they are taking full advantage of them and living the dream in the process.

Edit:

Well here is what the shows about,

The Golden Nymph is recognized as one of the most prestigious awards in the world of international television production, it honors the best programs and television actors in the world. During the Festival, an international jury composed of actors and industry professionals participating in the viewing of all programs in competition. Each year, more than 30 countries are represented and over 50 named programs.

The competition is open to all broadcasters, distributors and producers of TV programs, including any digital platform.

As part of the 55th Television Festival of Monte-Carlo (13 to 18 June 2015), participants are invited to register their programs broadcast for free in 2014, before the deadline of 30 January 2015.

The Competition of the Golden Nymph is divided into four categories: TV Series (Drama and comedy), TV movies, mini-series and News (News of Grand Reportage, Grand Reportage Society, Journal of Reportage and Televised Program News 24/24). The International TV Audience Awards reward programs that have reached the best audiences of the year.

This trophy is a copy of the Salmacis Nymph created by Monaco sculptor François-Joseph Bosio, "chief sculptor of the King" Louis XVIII, the original is still on display at the Louvre Museum in Paris.

The Gold Nymphs Ceremony will close the Festival, Thursday, June 18, 2015, in the presence of HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco. Will follow a gala dinner in the Salle des Etoiles of the Sporting Club Monte Carlo, in the presence of SA .S. Prince Albert II, and many personalities.

During this ceremony, the Special Awards are also presented in partnership with the international humanitarian organizations: the International Committee of the Red Cross, the Red Cross of Monaco, AMADE, SIGNIS and the Special Prize Prince Rainier III handed by HSH Prince Albert II of Monaco, which demonstrates the involvement of the sovereign in preserving the environment.

I wonder if DALS might be one of the shows in this competition though reading through this it looks like it doesn't seem to fall into the categories they described. I did see Chris Margues name on the large list of celebrities attending.

But if DALS is in the running, that could explain why A&G are going but I think it's just a case of it being a festival with probably lots of different celebrities, not involved in the competition, singing or as with A&G dancing. Of course Alizée seems to have always been a favorite of the Royal family there or at least one member of it.

It's also funny that they show a list of people attending with in most cases their pictures. They have Gregoire listed, but not Alizée. How could you miss putting her on the list?

http://www.tvfestival.com/index.php?....7SU4AZPo.dpbs

Edit:

Looks like there are VIP passes available too ranging from about 200 to 800 euros, mainly based on what night you go. It's funny, but they don't have passes available on the 14th for when A&G will be there. You can also attend a Gala dinner on the last night for a mere 6,500 euros.

EDIT:EDIT:

I'm doing more research on the fly. I found this schedule for each night and I it does show "DALS" from 7 to 9 pm on the fourteenth. So A&G probably would have gone to this event anyways I'm sure, even just as guests, but it looks like they will be going in an official capacity.

http://www.tvfestival.com/index.php?p=186

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-28-2015 at 07:26 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts
Old 05-28-2015, 05:39 PM

Davedel is on a distinguished road

Does anyone know if the video of this show is going to be available for download?

Thanks.
Old 05-29-2015, 06:48 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I have no idea at this point, but I would tend to doubt it will be televised.

EDIT: I tried searching Youtube for "Festival de Television Monte Carlo" for fan videos from fans who attended or from people who copied the tv shows and there seems to be nothing out there except for coverage of stars who are showing up for it, so again I'd have to "think" there will be no tv coverage.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 05-29-2015 at 06:40 PM..
Old 05-29-2015, 07:17 PM
Last Fan Standing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davedel View Post
Does anyone know if the video of this show is going to be available for download?

Thanks.
I've heard that the program is not televised. Maybe some fans will be there and post some videos?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
I'm doing more research on the fly. I found this schedule for each night and I it does show "DALS" from 7 to 9 pm on the fourteenth. So A&G probably would have gone to this event anyways I'm sure, even just as guests, but it looks like they will be going in an official capacity.

http://www.tvfestival.com/index.php?p=186
Nice job with the research. Following your link, I found this:

http://www.tvfestival.com/index.php?p=266&id=63

Quote:
Danse avec les Stars
Dimanche 14 Juin | Esplanade, Grimaldi Forum | 19H00 - 21H00
Venez danser avec Chris Marques et les professionnels de l'émission de TF1 !
Toute l'équipe de DALS vous donne rendez-vous le dimanche 14 juin, sur l'esplanade du Grimaldi Forum, à 19h pour un mega show spécial Festival... Une démonstration unique des couples de danseurs et un cours de salsa exceptionnel avec le triple champion du monde, Chris Marques... Mieux qu'à la télévision, vous allez vivre une expérience unique !

Félicitations à Coralie Beoletto, grande gagnante du jeu concours Danse Avec Les Stars! RDV Dimanche 14 Juin à Monte-Carlo.

Merci à tous les participants, restez connectés, d’autres surprises vous attendent !.

Détails ENTRÉE GRATUITE
Présence des couples vedettes de l'émission de TF1
Invités VIP confirmés
Une choré signée Chris Marques, Directeur Artistique de DALS, sera mise en ligne ici et sur Facebook un mois avant l'événement pour vous entraîner !
Détails

Une démonstration unique des couples de danseurs de DALS et un cours de salsa exceptionnel avec le triple champion du monde, Chris Marques...

Dancing with the Stars
Sunday, June 14 | Esplanade, Grimaldi Forum | 7:00 p.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Come dance with Chris Marques and professionals in the issuance of TF1!
Any team DALS gives you appointment Sunday, June 14, on the esplanade of the Grimaldi Forum, at 19h for a special show mega festival ... A unique demonstration of dancing couples and an outstanding salsa lessons with triple world champion, Chris Marques ... Better than television, you will live a unique experience!

Congratulations to Coralie BEOLETTO, winner of the contest Dancing With The Stars! RDV Sunday, June 14th in Monte Carlo.

Thank you to all participants, stay tuned, more surprises await you!.

Details FREE ADMISSION
Presence celebrity couples of the show TF1
VIP Confirmed guests
A signed choreography Chris Marques, Artistic Director DALS, will be posted here and on Facebook one month before the event to practice!
Details

A unique demonstration of DALS pairs of dancers and an outstanding salsa lessons with the triple world champion, Chris Marques ...
From this page, it looks to me like perhaps A&G will be dancing during this show.
Old 05-29-2015, 09:20 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

As they said DALS professionals, it might just be G. A may just be along for the fun of it.

Edit:

Looks like G is in it but A is not. See here:
http://www.tvfestival.com/index.php?....Wn4ALawA.dpbs

It's alphabetical by last name. so go to Lyonnet.
By the way, Rayane will be there. Maybe Alizée was redundant.

Last edited by Rev; 05-29-2015 at 09:22 PM.. Reason: added more info
Old 05-29-2015, 10:21 PM

m4thematiqu3s is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Festival TV @festivaltvmc · May 27
@LeChrisMarques et ses danseurs se déplacent au Festival pour un MegaShow @DALS_TF1 ! Échauffez-vous ! #mc2015
Quote:
Retrouvez @FauveDanse sur le tapis rouge dimanche 14 juin ! @DALS_TF1 #mc2015
Quote:
@Denitsa_DCS4 sera aux cotés de @BensettiRayane pour assurer le show ! #mc2015
Quote:
@mellealizee assurera le show aux cotés de @GregoireLyonnet dimanche 14 juin au Festival ! #mc2015
Quote:
@christophelicat accompagné de sa partenaire @coralielicata seront présents pour un mega show! #mc2015
Quote:
Le point commun entre: @BrianJoubert et @SilviaNofficiel ? Le Festival dimanche 14 juin ! #mc2015
Quote:
Le Mega Show Danse avec les Stars ne pourrait être réussi sans @LeChrisMarques et @JustJaciJax! Save the Date!#mc2015
So apparently it's going to be a show on Sunday from 7pm to 9pm with
- Fauve Hautot
- Denitsa Ikonomova & Rayane Bensetti
- Grégoire Lyonnet & Alizée
- Christophe & Coralie Licata (his wife)
- Silvia Notargiacomo & Brian Joubert
- Chris Marques & Jaclyn Spencer
- Christian Millette (maybe is going to dance with Fauve)
- Sandrine Quétier & Vincent Cerutti

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...6692210&type=1

EDIT : Oops, I didn't see that the tweets were already in the first post. And some of you were asking if Alizee is going to be there or not, so ... Sorry.
And you can go to the original tweets by clicking on the dates

Last edited by m4thematiqu3s; 05-29-2015 at 10:31 PM..
Old 05-31-2015, 04:00 AM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Glad to see she is in it. Sad to see she was not listed as a star when both Grégoire and Fauve were.
Old 05-31-2015, 07:05 AM
Senior Moment

P♠N is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
By the way, Rayane will be there. Maybe Alizée was redundant.
Ya no worries, the show needs both of them in order to use the plural form "les stars".
Old 06-14-2015, 09:43 AM
Last Fan Standing

I have a feeling there will be some video, though maybe not TV...

https://twitter.com/festivaltvmc

https://instagram.com/festivaltvmonte_carlo/

Last edited by Ray4AJ; 06-14-2015 at 03:25 PM..

Tags
alizee, festival de television, festivaltvmc, gregoire, mc2015, monaco, monte carlo