Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-01-2015, 08:52 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road
Default Corsu Mezzu Mezzu-Patick Fiori's new album of Corsican songs

Patrick Fiori is working on an album of 15 Corsican songs to be released this fall. Various Corsican artists are participating, Jenifer was listed as one of them. No mention of Alizée that I have seen.

At first I thought she would have to be included, especially after she sang a little in Corsu with him and they discussed Corsican songs a little on Stars au grand air.

I doubt now that Alizée will be included. First, she isn't listed, and Jenifer is. Second, that's how things go. Though I'd love to be surprised and find that she does participate.

About Fiori's upcoming album, Corsu Mezzu Mezzu.

http://www.chartsinfrance.net/Patric...ews-97861.html
http://www.evous.fr/Patrick-Fiori-no...u,1189810.html
http://france3-regions.francetvinfo....ca-761594.html
Old 12-21-2015, 09:26 PM
Last Fan Standing

Ray4AJ is on a distinguished road

UPDATE:

Unfortunately, Alizée did not participate in this project.
Old 12-21-2015, 09:46 PM

comjoz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ray4AJ View Post
UPDATE:

Unfortunately, Alizée did not participate in this project.
Let her participate in her own project, be it in Corsican or French. We want to see that, don't we want that?
Old 12-22-2015, 05:19 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by comjoz View Post
Let her participate in her own project, be it in Corsican or French. We want to see that, don't we want that?
Of course we're all hoping for another mainstream I guess you'd call it album, but a Corsican album would at least be something that would keep her active along those lines. I think a Corsican album would be easier to achieve but I think her main obstacle to having success is having a good manager. Too many bad decisions in my opinion have plagued her and will continue to haunt her until she corrects that situation. A Corsican album still should be a lot easier to achieve. You don't really have to dance. You more or less dress the way you do in ordinary life for any appearances so yes, I think a Corsican album would not be a bad "step" for her.

After the Mary Do event, I made a donation to the association and as a direct result, Chez Paulo who owns a restaurant in Ajaccio and who is very active on Facebook, sent me a friend request. Now because of that, I see all his posts and if he's any indication, the nationalism movement or at least thoughts of it are still very strong there. In fact maybe I should start an off topic thread with some of his posts. I'm sure he wouldn't mind. My point being is if a lot of people there have strong thoughts along those lines, then songs about Corsica, whether they be about nationalism or just life in general in Corsica, should do much better.

Tags
bruel, corsican music, corsu, corsu mezzu mezzu, fiori