Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Closed Thread

Old 07-09-2006, 04:59 AM
Cracka!

Shep is on a distinguished road

I think it's the same reason I don't talk about how Alizée's affected me personally. Like Cybersoil, when I found out about her I had a profound change in my life. Because of her or not, I'm not sure but I'm very thankful for that change. I'm not readily going to explain what has changed for me, I don't know everyone here well enough to trust all of you about my personal life.

If Cybersoil did meet her, I'm sure it was a very personal situation for him considering she has been the object of his admiration for a long time. That's probably why he was a bit reluctant to talk about it. But we can only go by his word. I'm not sure I believe it, but I don't disbelieve it either and whether we do or not is inconsequential to the truth of the situation which we may or may not ever know.
"One thing kids like is to be tricked. For instance, I was going to take my little nephew to Disneyland, but instead I drove him to an old burned-out warehouse. "Oh, no," I said, "Disneyland burned down." He cried and cried, but I think that deep down he thought it was a pretty good joke. I started to drive over to the real Disneyland, but it was getting pretty late." - Jack Handey
Old 07-09-2006, 06:23 AM
cybersoil

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix
Touching story, but I don't buy it. Alizee requested that her photo not be shown because she thought she looked bad??? We're supposed to buy this? This is the best story you can come up with?
Whatever, dude...

-Cybersoil

Last edited by cybersoil; 07-09-2006 at 06:32 AM..
Old 08-11-2006, 10:55 PM

Bob is on a distinguished road

i agree that this is the best alizee site on the net ( at least until the official alizee fansite comes out.maybe)
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-11-2006, 11:00 PM

acer is on a distinguished road

yup yup yup
this is a kick ass site!!!
Old 08-11-2006, 11:20 PM
I'm not twenty

dvtq is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob
i agree that this is the best alizee site on the net ( at least until the official alizee fansite comes out.maybe)
you dont know french , right
Old 08-11-2006, 11:24 PM

riva2model64 is on a distinguished road

Ye, this is the best Alizee site ever. It also has a good, if small, forum community.

But since it is smaller, we can know each other more personally!

To Brad, you rock for making this site, and to Alizee, you rock because you rock!
Old 08-11-2006, 11:32 PM
Faithful Fan

bt_bird_90 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by riva2model64
Ye, this is the best Alizee site ever. It also has a good, if small, forum community.

But since it is smaller, we can know each other more personally!

To Brad, you rock for making this site, and to Alizee, you rock because you rock!
^^^I agree entirely, it's nice to have threads that are not over-whelmed with people. I can post a thought late at nighte before I go to bed, give it the morning to get some replies, and then still participate in the discussion... not like the other, more official-er site where a thread will be up to 30 pages before I can make my reply to a post in the first page.

Many thanks to Brad and Alizée, as always!
Old 08-12-2006, 12:14 AM

Bob is on a distinguished road

you know what i just noticed? alizee is still not taken as a member name lol.. seems strange
This post may contain material that is confidential, privileged and/or bob's work product for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any review, reliance or distribution by others or forwarding without express permission is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender and delete all copies.
Old 08-12-2006, 12:17 AM
I'm awesome, u know it

Spartan500 is on a distinguished road

the closest one I know of is alizeebrotherand yeah I know what you mean BT when i was gone for a day it was at most 2 pages that i haven't read beforeand there are a ton of cool people here
Old 08-12-2006, 01:39 AM
Alizée Fan Since Day 1

Señor Villa is on a distinguished road
Thumbs up

I just want to say Brad this is a really good site keep up the great work.