Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée News

Old 09-10-2014, 08:06 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

I missed out on those last tickets.
I don't know if it would really be practical for me to go.
First, I'd just about have to get a whole week off from work, which might not be possible.
Second, I went to her autograph session on her birthday because I thought it would be a great opportunity to get some pictures and it was and I was afraid nobody else would be there to take a significant amount of pictures and there wasn't, but I'm sure there will be many pictures taken of her.
Third, I went to the Olly Murs concert to film there duet because I was afraid there might not be good videos exclusively of her. Well I did get a great video, but there were others and I'm sure plenty of people will get good videos of her.

Ajaccio too is a much more pricey endeavor, even for me.

You add the fact, I think Alizée will be in the show for a song, maybe two, but maybe not and I have no interest in seeing it if she's not there.

So it looks like it can't happen, but if a ticket did become available through zepass or whatever, I'd have to do some serious pondering.

Edit:

I'm reposting Jenny's request because I kind of high jacked this thread. Sorry Jenny!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny_HRO87 View Post
I'm probably blind but I can't find the right thread for this so I'll put it here.... remember when Alizée made a surprise appearance at one of Tal's concerts?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w1MqbMJnqtQ

well Tal uploaded a video from her tour... with a bit of Alizée in it...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I0qCF94cjsA&app=desktop

Could someone give me a HD download link for this? It's blocked in Germany as usual.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 09-10-2014 at 08:11 AM.. Reason: Automerged Doubleposts