Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 07-12-2020, 07:25 AM

Ben.Daly is on a distinguished road
Default JO'S A GUNNER! (Arsenal fan)

This was just posted on Jo's account

Absolutely buzzing! How much he follows the team I don't know, I assume this means he'll be watching the game tonight

It's the North London Derby against Tottenham (our local rivals), biggest fixture of our Premier League season and this time at their new home ground. There aren't any fans at the ground during these times so the excitement is diluted slightly, still really nervous though, if Arsenal can win the first North London Derby at Tottenham's new stadium it would be one for the history books, we'd never let them forgot it

There's been a couple of conversations here about Arsenal so it's great to see Jo get in on the fun, must be that French connection the club has

Please Arsenal put in a good performance I need Alizee to get a good impression of us
Old 07-12-2020, 04:01 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ben.Daly View Post
This was just posted on Jo's account...

...There's been a couple of conversations here about Arsenal so it's great to see Jo get in on the fun, must be that French connection the club has

Please Arsenal put in a good performance I need Alizee to get a good impression of us
How cool! Go Arsenal!
Now, if we could just get Jo interested in the New England Patriots, as well, I'd be a happy girl.