Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

View Poll Results: Best En Concert Outfits?!
I White [L'Alize, Hey! Amigo!, Toc de mac, J'en Ai Marre, Lui ou toi] 7 63.64%
II Green [Gourmandises, L'e-mail a des ailes, Mon maquis] 3 27.27%
III Yellow [J.B.G, Moi... Lolita, Amélie m'a dit, Parler Tout bas, C'est trop tard] 4 36.36%
IV White-Red [Youpidou, Tempête, À contre-courant] 2 18.18%
V Red spotted [J'ai pas vingt ans] 3 27.27%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 11. You may not vote on this poll

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-29-2021, 02:44 PM
Crazy Alizée fan 💘

AlizéeSuperFanFIN is on a distinguished road
Talking The Best En Concert outfits?

I always do too difficult polls or lists, even though I “scare” them often myself - and usually others can’t do them easily or give clear answers!

So maybe I'm already an "Alizée masochist"...?! And therefore of course it is just only appropriate to add heat to the oven, and then -> fire at their bal*s [as they say in Finland]!

Now - still in honor of En Concert, of course - take a closer look at Alizée’s hugely stunning concert outfits and make a [scoring] list of them!

In other words, we make a normal list, but at the same time, however, we look at the situation with a slightly new twist, in other words, we also score these outfits...! And in the end the score is naturally calculated as a total result... I follow the points situation and the overall standings (e.g. in this thread opening)!

I don’t complicate this anymore, i.e. you put Alizée’s concert costumes in TOP5 order and that’s it!

• 1. ?
    2. ?
    3. ?
    4. ?
    5. ?

The outfits are, of course, more specifically.
[ I had to think a little bit about how I give the code names to the outfits, but probably everyone understands!]

Quote:
I White [L'Alize, Hey! Amigo!, Toc de mac, J'en Ai Marre, Lui ou toi]

II Green [Gourmandises, L'e-mail a des ailes, Mon maquis]

III Yellow [J.B.G, Moi... Lolita, Amélie m'a dit, Parler Tout bas, C'est trop tard]

IV White-Red [Youpidou, Tempête, À contre-courant]

V Red spotted [J'ai pas vingt ans]
---You can use color codes, Roman numerals, or something similar if that way separates the outfits clearly enough!

That is, number one on the list always gets 5 points automatically, number two gets 4 points, number three gets 3 points, number four gets 2 points and number five gets 1 point!

But since I’m quite a polling mouse, of course there’s a poll at the top and now you can choose all the favorites you want, that is, if necessary, even all five outfit!

Alizée 💜

Tags
alizee, en concert, outfits, poll, top5