Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Other Subjects > Off Topic

Old 12-12-2019, 03:55 PM

Aragorn97 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Aragorn, you are a shining light in this forum! I hope you never leave. And please don’t worry—there was nothing in your post to take offense at. Your posts are always polite and thoughtful. Thank you!
Wow, thanks for your nice words, Bamagirl
Old 12-15-2019, 01:24 PM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Since the subject first came up here, this is where I'll place this post. Me, Fall, Bamagirl, and CleverCowboy have had some tough discussion in private, about the rules that govern this forum. We've come to the agreement that we will use the rules spelt out by MerciAlizee as guidelines, but when those guidelines are exceeded, gives the members with the power to do so the ability to determine when and if action needs to be taken. Once those new rules/guidelines have been agreed to, they'll be posted.

That being said, I'd like to apologize to Fall, for comments I made directed towards him and I'd like to apologize to the whole forum for the language I used.

As far as the language I used, one of this group, let me know that a 'temporary' ban, maybe a couple of weeks (still under discussion) needs to be imposed on me, after all, no one here is above the rules, but because of the importance of my role in the 'gift for Alizée and Maggy' project and the level of the infractions, that ban, it is felt at this point, should be delayed until that job is done.

Last edited by Scruffydog777; 12-15-2019 at 01:29 PM..
Old 12-15-2019, 05:52 PM
Super Moderator

Bamagirl is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scruffydog777 View Post
Since the subject first came up here, this is where I'll place this post. Me, Fall, Bamagirl, and CleverCowboy have had some tough discussion in private, about the rules that govern this forum. We've come to the agreement that we will use the rules spelt out by MerciAlizee as guidelines, but when those guidelines are exceeded, gives the members with the power to do so the ability to determine when and if action needs to be taken. Once those new rules/guidelines have been agreed to, they'll be posted.

That being said, I'd like to apologize to Fall, for comments I made directed towards him and I'd like to apologize to the whole forum for the language I used.

As far as the language I used, one of this group, let me know that a 'temporary' ban, maybe a couple of weeks (still under discussion) needs to be imposed on me, after all, no one here is above the rules, but because of the importance of my role in the 'gift for Alizée and Maggy' project and the level of the infractions, that ban, it is felt at this point, should be delayed until that job is done.
Scruffy, you are a class act for wanting to own up and take responsibility for something you did that you feel was wrong. I think you are a great example to the members of this forum. Soon, we hope to have very clear guidelines to post that will be helpful for everyone to understand what is acceptable and what is not in the forum discussions.
Old 12-16-2019, 02:18 AM

Scruffydog777 will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bamagirl View Post
Scruffy, you are a class act for wanting to own up and take responsibility for something you did that you feel was wrong. I think you are a great example to the members of this forum. Soon, we hope to have very clear guidelines to post that will be helpful for everyone to understand what is acceptable and what is not in the forum discussions.
Thank you but I certainly wouldn't say that because I know me. I get too upset by certain things. That's why when Ben asked me recently if I wanted to be an admin again, I turned him down. I need to be administered, not administrating.