Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > Alizée Discussion

Old 11-08-2010, 11:54 PM
On a hiatus break

Aayush is on a distinguished road
Post Alizée Slambook

Name : Alizée Jacotey.

Nickname : Her friends call her "Lili", her father call her "Titiou".

Date of birth : 21.08.1984.

Birthplace : Ajaccio / Corsica.

Sign of zodiac : Lion.

State : Married.

Husband : Jeremy Chatelain.

Wedding day : 06.11.2003.

Wedding place : Las Vegas.

Nationality
: French.

Place of residence : Ajaccio / Paris.

Height : 1,61 m.

Weight : 45 Kg.

Shoe size : 37.

Color of hair: Dark brown / Black colored.

Color of eyes : Dark brown.

Hobbies
: Dancing ( Jazz, Classic, Spanish, ballet, Step-dance, Flamenco...), singing, acting, shopping ( Clothes ) and boxing.

Allergy : Pumpkins and Cucumbers.

Favorite food : Chinese.

Favorite drink : Coca Cola

Pets : Since her 18th birthday, a Yorkshire called Topaz, and since an interview on Fun TV, goldfish. She has/had a cat called Islam and a Labrador.

Favorites subject in school time : Maths, Physic, Chemistry and of course Music.

Foreign language : English, a little bit Italian and Spanish.

School career : High school but then with 15 years early final examination on Secondary school and lessons on a correspondence school.

Dream job: Choreograph or Engineer.

Female idol : Madonna.

Male idol
: Jonny Halliday / Robbie Williams.

Favorite actor : Brad Pitt ( Joe Black - Fight Club ).

Favorite actress : Julia Roberts / Jennifer Aniston.

Favorite film
: The deep Blue ( from Luc Besson ).

Favorite book
: Le petit prince ( from Saint-Exuperie ) Shakespeare in Love.

Favorite cartoon series : Sylvester and Tweety.

Favorite cartoon figure : The fairy of "Peter Pan".

Favorite song : Que je t'aime ( Johnny Halliday ).

Favorite music video : Desenchantйe ( Mylиne Farmer ).

Own favorite song : Moi...Lolita.

She likes : Her parents ; her brother ; Chicken from her mother ; walks at the beach; shopping ; DVDs ; Bonbons and red gummy bears; Patrick Bruel ; her black Labrador ; Roses ; journeys ; surfing in the internet ; Animal toys, animals and the fairy from “Peter Pan” of which she collect everything possible.

She hates : Wake up early ; snakes ; spiders ; lies ; hypocrites ; panty hose ; her former English teacher ; question about her private life ; rainy days ; rap music ( except french ) ; the color green, because she thinks ; ski holidays ( since two accidents ) ; unfaithful boys and interviews.

She would like to have : Time to make her driving license.

Her greatest fears : Having an accident and being paralyse or lose her eyesight ( "Two of my friends have already died, one of them had a diving accident. Things like that can always happen, no matter how you protect yourself. Diseases and the death make me really fear" ).

Favorite animal : Dolphin.

Favorite color : Violette, Rosa, Pink, Blue.

Favorite flower : Rose.

Favorite series : Friends, Star Academy.

Favorite sport : Soccer.

Favorite football team : AC Ajaccio.

Second favorite football team : SC Bastia.

Favorite football team international : Real Madrid.

Favorite football player : Zinedine Zidane

Favorite country
: She has no favorite country, because she thinks, that every country has other advantages. But she has an affection to England.

Favorite sweet : Chocolate coated marshmallow teddy bears.

Favorite word in English: Yes.

Last edited by Aayush; 11-08-2010 at 11:59 PM..
Old 11-09-2010, 05:05 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Wink Needs documentation and updating

I get the feeling most of the information above was copied from a 6-year-old Russian Web page.

Authenticating information is best done by linking to audio and video interviews, which are too troublesome to forge or corrupt. Next comes respectable journals on their OWN Web pages, as it is easy to corrupt or forge transcriptions.

Stipulating as true what Alizée has said outside of manifest works of art like songs, we assert these things.

"She would like to have : Time to make her driving license." is surely no longer true, as several years ago she had spoken about driving in both Ajaccio and Paris to Cauet. Would you drive in Paris with provisional permission if you could instead practice in Ajaccio?

Surely she likes some intimate people other than her blood relatives - like maybe her husband.

How come Desperate Housewives is not listed among the favorite TV shows of someone who has a firm called Wisteria Song?

For now, I will accept that she is fond of Sylvester and Tweety. But this still leaves unanswered the gravely pivotal question of for whom she cheers when she watches it - hence the poll here.

Last edited by FanDeAliFee; 11-09-2010 at 06:00 AM.. Reason: link to poll
Old 11-09-2010, 06:55 PM

Rev is on a distinguished road

Hi. I'm glad you have put this together. However, as F.D.A.F. said, a lot of the information is old. For data that can change, such as least favorite color, a reference to the source is suggested. This offers two benefits:

1. It can be verified if the information is recent or old.

2. By keeping old versions when it is updated with changes, it is possible to see how her tastes change over time.
Old 11-09-2010, 08:56 PM
On a hiatus break

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rev View Post
Hi. I'm glad you have put this together. However, as F.D.A.F. said, a lot of the information is old. For data that can change, such as least favorite color, a reference to the source is suggested. This offers two benefits:

1. It can be verified if the information is recent or old.

2. By keeping old versions when it is updated with changes, it is possible to see how her tastes change over time.
Nice idea Rev, but the problem is that she is not holding up many interviews now a days and these kinds of questions are rarely asked as because there are many more important things to ask Alizée, if she holds an interview or two, like about her tour dates and upcoming singles and albums. So, it's very hard that someone will ask these questions and we'll get an updated version of these datas.
Old 11-09-2010, 09:45 PM
>9K

AlizéeInspired is on a distinguished road

I highly doubt we'll be getting any kind of updated version of this anytime soon. I believe she said that she kind of wanted fans that are more interested in her musical career rather than her personal life, or something like that. Plus, even from this "old" data, she said that she hates "questions about her private life" and "interviews"
Old 11-09-2010, 10:20 PM
On a hiatus break

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlizéeInspired View Post
I highly doubt we'll be getting any kind of updated version of this anytime soon. I believe she said that she kind of wanted fans that are more interested in her musical career rather than her personal life, or something like that. Plus, even from this "old" data, she said that she hates "questions about her private life" and "interviews"
Exactly
Old 11-10-2010, 08:00 AM
Life's a beach & then you dive

FanDeAliFee is on a distinguished road
Smile Tweet mystery of life

I am too lazy to document it, but in recent years we've learned that Alizée admires The Factory, and enjoys golfing and playing cards. As for Sylvester and Tweety, we are unlikely to learn more than what her fans suggest through their poll responses.
Old 11-10-2010, 01:04 PM
Mr. Mike

Future Raptor Ace is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aayush View Post
Name : Alizée Jacotey.

Nickname : Her friends call her "Lili", her father call her "Titiou".

Date of birth : 21.08.1984.

Birthplace : Ajaccio / Corsica.

Sign of zodiac : Lion.

State : Married.

Husband : Jeremy Chatelain.

Wedding day : 06.11.2003.

Wedding place : Las Vegas.

Nationality
: French.

Place of residence : Ajaccio / Paris.

Height : 1,61 m.

Weight : 45 Kg.

Shoe size : 37.

Color of hair: Dark brown / Black colored.

Color of eyes : Dark brown.

Hobbies : Dancing ( Jazz, Classic, Spanish, ballet, Step-dance, Flamenco...), singing, acting, shopping ( Clothes ) and boxing.

Allergy : Pumpkins and Cucumbers.

Favorite food : Chinese.

Favorite drink : Coca Cola

Pets : Since her 18th birthday, a Yorkshire called Topaz, and since an interview on Fun TV, goldfish. She has/had a cat called Islam and a Labrador.

Favorites subject in school time : Maths, Physic, Chemistry and of course Music.

Foreign language : English, a little bit Italian and Spanish.

School career : High school but then with 15 years early final examination on Secondary school and lessons on a correspondence school.

Female idol : Madonna.

Male idol
: Jonny Halliday / Robbie Williams.

Favorite actor : Brad Pitt ( Joe Black - Fight Club ).

Favorite actress : Julia Roberts / Jennifer Aniston.

Favorite film
: The deep Blue ( from Luc Besson ).

Favorite book
: Le petit prince ( from Saint-Exuperie ) Shakespeare in Love.

Favorite cartoon series : Sylvester and Tweety.

Favorite cartoon figure : The fairy of "Peter Pan".

Favorite song : Que je t'aime ( Johnny Halliday ).

Favorite music video : Desenchantйe ( Mylиne Farmer ).

Own favorite song : Moi...Lolita.

She likes : Her parents ; her brother ; Chicken from her mother ; walks at the beach; shopping ; DVDs ; Bonbons and red gummy bears; Patrick Bruel ; her black Labrador ; Roses ; journeys ; surfing in the internet ; Animal toys, animals and the fairy from “Peter Pan” of which she collect everything possible.

She hates : Wake up early ; snakes ; spiders ; lies ; hypocrites ; panty hose ; her former English teacher ; question about her private life ; rainy days ; rap music ( except french ) ; the color green, because she thinks ; ski holidays ( since two accidents ) ; unfaithful boys and interviews.

She would like to have : Time to make her driving license.

Her greatest fears : Having an accident and being paralyse or lose her eyesight ( "Two of my friends have already died, one of them had a diving accident. Things like that can always happen, no matter how you protect yourself. Diseases and the death make me really fear" ).

Favorite animal : Dolphin.

Favorite color : Violette, Rosa, Pink, Blue.

Favorite flower : Rose.

Favorite series : Friends, Star Academy.

Favorite sport : Soccer.

Favorite football team : AC Ajaccio.

Second favorite football team : SC Bastia.

Favorite football team international : Real Madrid.

Favorite football player : Zinedine Zidane

Favorite country
: She has no favorite country, because she thinks, that every country has other advantages. But she has an affection to England.

Favorite sweet : Chocolate coated marshmallow teddy bears.

Favorite word in English: Yes.
lots of things are off about this which is why I agree with FanDeAliFee
1. Hobbies : Dancing ( Jazz, Classic, Spanish, ballet, Step-dance, Flamenco...), singing, acting, shopping ( Clothes ) and boxing.
She did kickboxing, not boxing.
She wanted to be a computer scientist like her father. That is not the same as computer engineering or any engineering. Computer science is programing and tech support, where Computer Engineering is designing the actual computer
3. She hates : Wake up early ; snakes ; spiders ; lies ; hypocrites ; panty hose ; her former English teacher ; question about her private life ; rainy days ; rap music ( except french ) ; the color green, because she thinks ; ski holidays ( since two accidents ) ; unfaithful boys and interviews.
hahah thats funny she wears them all the time
Favorite word in English: Yes
what the fuck... no where in the hell do they get that from.
These are 3 things I just found at first glance that are wrong and im sure there are many others.........

edit: also Alizee (De College anyone?) does like rap, I also recall her saying she likes Eminem and she also had a link to "Run this town" (great song by Jay-Z featuring Rihanna) posted on her twitter. So you can now discount the statement that she hates rap music that is not french.

LETS GO YANKEES! CONGRATS ON #4 GIANTS!

Last edited by Future Raptor Ace; 11-10-2010 at 05:51 PM..
Old 11-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Merci Alizée

The original list is compiled using different magazine/newspaper aticles and interviews, mostly of 2000-01. So, there differences may be due to translations. If anyone is interested then he/she can try to read those as those are very interesting and good to read.
Old 11-13-2010, 01:50 AM
Founder: 5,060 club.

wasabi622 is on a distinguished road

Whoa! I did not realize she didn't have a drivers license? I always assumed that she did, based on her driving a mustang in a promo video for fifty sixty.