Go Back   Alizée America Forum > Alizée > The AAm Project

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2010, 11:55 PM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

And besides that, we don't actually know who set it up, so any thoughts along those lines are pure speculation - regardless of how some people may pretend to knowledge they don't actually possess. What we do know is that Alizée wasn't under any obligation to cooperate.

My belief is that if someone else in the organization thought of the idea, Alizée heard of it and said "Ouai !" with great enthusiasm. Or she might have thought of it herself. But we certainly owe her a note of thanks for this tribute regardless of who initiated the plan.

In the past, when a relationship hasn't worked out, I've sometimes gone from head-over-heels passion for a woman to serious dislike. It's normal and to be expected. However, one must always recognize the impulse for the irrational thing it is, and try not to express it in public.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-31-2010, 12:09 AM
<Love that girl still!!! forever my coco

VVVACCPLPNLY is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepwaters View Post
And besides that, we don't actually know who set it up, so any thoughts along those lines are pure speculation - regardless of how some people may pretend to knowledge they don't actually possess. What we do know is that Alizée wasn't under any obligation to cooperate.

My belief is that if someone else in the organization thought of the idea, Alizée heard of it and said "Ouai !" with great enthusiasm. Or she might have thought of it herself. But we certainly owe her a note of thanks for this tribute regardless of who initiated the plan.

In the past, when a relationship hasn't worked out, I've sometimes gone from head-over-heels passion for a woman to serious dislike. It's normal and to be expected. However, one must always recognize the impulse for the irrational thing it is, and try not to express it in public.
Exactly. Whether it was a high up Virgin exec, or doc is secretly Alizée herself, she still did it. And I thank her with every fiber of my physical and mental being. This one act has solidified my fanhood for the rest of time.
Old 03-31-2010, 12:12 AM
Alizée's Watch-Dragon

Deepwaters is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by VVVACCPLPNLY View Post
Exactly. Whether it was a high up Virgin exec, or doc is secretly Alizée herself, she still did it. And I thank her with every fiber of my physical and mental being. This one act has solidified my fanhood for the rest of time.
Just for the record, Docdtv's English is MUCH too good for him to be Alizée in drag. Just in case anyone was going to wonder about that.

He also doesn't write French in the same style she does.

The Stairway To Nowhere (FREE): http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/8357
The Child of Paradox: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/27019
The Golden Game: http://www.smashwords.com/books/view/56716
Old 03-31-2010, 12:17 AM

Topaz is on a distinguished road

Quote:
I have a lot of hopes on a professional level for this album. But that will make the task of juggling public and personal life all the more difficult. The coming year will be a challenge for Her Grace one way or another. I think she knows that.

Yeah just wait until the tour starts. Talk about being busy!!!

Old 03-31-2010, 12:45 AM

pepelepew is on a distinguished road

Quote:

Couldn't have said it better myself.
Old 03-31-2010, 03:27 AM
Recline yourself

user472884 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Just for the record, Docdtv's English is MUCH too good for him to be Alizée in drag. Just in case anyone was going to wonder about that.

He also doesn't write French in the same style she does.
Yep, he definitely isn't Alizée... I can guarantee that!

--------

BTW, has anybody else heard about the tour announced for September? is there a thread on it already that I'm missing?
Old 03-31-2010, 03:36 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post
BTW, has anybody else heard about the tour announced for September? is there a thread on it already that I'm missing?
I have not heard about that actually, do you or anybody have info or anything on this? I'm really interested, I've been thinking about going to Mexico if she does any concerts there, and it's been driving me crazy. I couldn't go to This Is It, but if there's an opportunity for me to go to one of Lilly's concerts, you can bet your glittery socks that I'll be there
Old 03-31-2010, 04:13 AM

thekidEm is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jalen View Post

I came across something about it in an interview (I can't post the url since i don't have enough posts yet), not sure if she meant a tour or not.
Est-ce que cela vous a donné envie de remonter sur scène ?
Oui ! Je pense qu'à la prochaine rentrée de septembre, cela devrait pouvoir se faire. Mais ce qui complique un peu les choses, c'est que je voudrais que les producteurs qui sont des musiciens soient sur scène avec moi. Or ils ont tous des plannings très chargés…

It'd be great if she'll start to tour some time this year.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:33 AM

AlphaDevil2 is on a distinguished road

Yes some of the French fans said that when they spoke to Alizée after the album launch party that she hoped to hold concerts in France in September, since then several interviews, On va s'gêner springs to mind, have mentioned concerts in the Fall.
Old 03-31-2010, 04:43 AM
Against The Current

Fall is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDevil2 View Post
mentioned concerts in the Fall.
My favorite season! Hmm what an amaaazing coincidence
Closed Thread